Battle of the Lost Night: Elric of Melniboné vs Dr Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
They throw everything they have at each other.

joesha28
bump

leonidas
elric has nothing strange couldn't handle. he's dealt with weapons more powerful than mournblade. cripes, he was able to hold his own against the IG.

roughrider
To get the power he needs in a confrontation, Elric needs to call on his Dark God patron, who is slow to arrive, and doesn't always come. Strange can call upon top tier magic more quickly, so he should win.

Wally West
Originally posted by leonidas
elric has nothing strange couldn't handle. he's dealt with weapons more powerful than mournblade. cripes, he was able to hold his own against the IG.
I don't know if I would say Strange was able to "hold his own" against the Gauntlet. He resisted one command from a user who was overwhielmed by the gauntlets power and not directly targeting Strange. Not to mention the spell he used to negate the gauntlet's power he and Adam Warlock seemed to have prepared in advance, when Nebula targeted him directly with the gauntlet he had no answer and was left powerless. Strange is good, but I wouldn't put him on par with the IG.

Unless you're refering to an event I missed in which case I apologise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.