OMG they're deffinatly ghosts in my room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok so this big Alias poster I have just fell, and cracked. Then my fan light went out, when the remote was on my dresser (I'm on my bed) I'm actually getting kinda scared....

Raven Guardia
this well sound dumb, but say loud to it "Your Scaring me and I want you to stop now!"

Mr. Bacon
it was me ninja

=Mysta=-kILL
Yea, its either councidence, or you have demons in your house!

LiL nAstY GirL
You seriuse? Well, You are the Paranormal Investigator...

Mišt
Burn your house down and call an exorcist. And if that still doesnt work...well....at least you tried happy

LiL nAstY GirL
fear

=Mysta=-kILL
Just pray about it, the demons will go away if they are there.

BackFire
Strip for them, they'll become your friends.

LiL nAstY GirL
I think its gone stick out tongue

Mišt
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
Just pray about it, the demons will go away if they are there.

Were you joking or do you actually believe that? Im assuming you were joking but just in case...

=Mysta=-kILL

Mišt
Oh you were serious....well how does praying work against demons then?

Wind Sister

Raven Guardia
Yea, its either councidence, or you have demons in your house!

dude I highly doubt its demons. There are ghosts that also do activity like that. Demons would be more agressive....And yes LNG telling a ghost to stop and they usally will for the time being. Take control dont let them control you, your living they are not so let them know its not okay to mess with you.

Raven Guardia

=Mysta=-kILL

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah its not here anymore stick out tongue

Mišt
Fair enough, I dont want to go too far into it, but it sounds lame:

"Please protect me from these demons!" Poof, theyre gone....

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah its not here anymore stick out tongue
lol It was probably just the wind stick out tongue and then we all get into a in-depth conversation about demons lol

LiL nAstY GirL
laughing

=Mysta=-kILL

Raven Guardia
if it were a demon things would occur in threes

EXAMPLE

1) a chair would pull out from under a table,2)It would then fly across the room,3)It would then flip over.

the reason it occurs in threes is because its mocking the holy trinity.

you could always say the prayer of St.Michale or St.Benedict.....another prayer that works and is simple is "I command you to go to the foot of the cross to meet your judgement"

Mišt
Im not trying to mock it, I was trying to treat whatever your belief is without making it into a joke. I was just saying, to me personally, praying for something to happen sounds lame.

LiL nAstY GirL
Arent Demons usually out at 3 am, mocking the Trinity as well?

Raven Guardia

=Mysta=-kILL

Raven Guardia
Arent Demons usually out at 3 am, mocking the Trinity as well?

well they can come out at any time, but they show them selves the strongest at 3 am.

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
well to us it doesn't, believe me I have also been in a room with demons. Laugh if you well. But I am in a Paranormal group. I study the Paranormal and go to places where people believe they have ghost and sometimes demonic occurrences I know what I am talking about. and =Mysta=-kILL says he has experienced things too which I believe him. and if one is strong in there faith and God Praying does work.
Yes, exactically. If you have the faith and trust in God, then the prayers work.

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok now I'm getting reaqlly freaked out...

=Mysta=-kILL
lol no need to be, it was just the wind remember? lol stick out tongue

FG725
omg there was pee all over the floor in the living room and i dont have any pets man.....oh wait no no its ok it was me

Raven Guardia

whats wrong??.......if you want turn to Psalms 23 verse 1-6 reading that always makes me feel better.

LiL nAstY GirL
Yeah, but like no joke I have that funny feeling...

RG....I know how awful this sounds, but I dont think we have a bible sad I have one in my locker

=Mysta=-kILL
is it a warm feeling, like your all fuzzy inside? stick out tongue

Tails x 20
I feel srry for you eek!

Raven Guardia

RG....I know how awful this sounds, but I dont think we have a bible sad I have one in my locker

okay, say this if you feel comfortable, "Lord, cover me in your blood and your body and surround me in your holy white light" that will be a form of protection over you. But just keep prayer to God and ask to be protected and to cast out the evil and bind it.

Raven Guardia

do you know the prayer "The Lord is my shepherd;I shall not want..."

LiL nAstY GirL
Ok, said it....and prayed like 5 times

=Mysta=-kILL
okay, say this if you feel comfortable, "Lord, cover me in your blood and your body and surround me in your holy white light" that will be a form of protection over you. But just keep prayer to God and ask to be protected and to cast out the evil and bind it.
Well, if it were me, I would just say, "Dear lord, please watch over me." or something like that. I have really simple prayers I guess. btw what religion are you Raven?

Mišt

Ok if she has done this right, and it still continues....then what?

LiL nAstY GirL
do you know the prayer "The Lord is my shepherd;I shall not want..."

I think I do, but right now they're so many thoughts going through my head right now, I can't remember

=Mysta=-kILL
Its not so much as saying it really, you have to believe that God will protect you.

Raven Guardia
Well, if it were me, I would just say, "Dear lord, please watch over me." or something like that. I have really simple prayers I guess. btw what religion are you Raven?

I am Christian but I am a Methodist.

what about you?

=Mysta=-kILL
I am Christian but I am a Methodist.

what about you?
I'm a just a Christian.

LiL nAstY GirL
Catholic...

Raven Guardia

Raven Guardia
I'm a just a Christian.

well there are types, like Methodist,Catholic,Baptist etc.

LiL nAstY GirL
I wish you were here with me right now...

=Mysta=-kILL
well there are types, like Methodist,Catholic,Baptist etc.
I'm a born again, spirit filled, pentecostal big grin

Mišt
sometimes it takes awhile

LNG, I have holy water and blessed St.Bendict medals..I would give you some but your not even close to me at the moment. sad

Okthumb up

See if it was me, I'd go watch a dvd.

Raven Guardia
I wish you were here with me right now...

I know, I wish I could be there too to help you. sad

=Mysta=-kILL

LiL nAstY GirL
I know, I wish I could be there too to help you. sad It feels so strange... an your an expert at this kind of stuff...

=Mysta=-kILL
It feels so strange... an your an expert at this kind of stuff...

Well personally, I would just pray about it. You dont really need all of the things like holy water, etc. The power of God should be enough, as long as you trust in him. I'm not saying that those dont work, I dont know, I have never tried it before, but what I believe is just to call on God and you will be answered.

DrDoom101
I believe it, I'm a Christian and I have actually seen demons. What the f**k? what do they look like and where did you see them? If you saw them in your nightmares, ill believe you...

a1hsauce
Ok so this big Alias poster I have just fell, and cracked. Then my fan light went out, when the remote was on my dresser (I'm on my bed) I'm actually getting kinda scared....
Whoya Gonna Call?!

A1HSAUCE!

bah nahnanah

Mišt
I dont believe in that type of stuff either, but there you go again, mocking other peoples religions. Its not a nice thing to do really.

Im not mocking, just saying what I would do because I dont believe your way of religion. Im not making fun of whatever you think is the best thing to do. Dammit, this happens every single time I even try to talk about this sort of stuff, some religious person will come in and be biased and accuse anyone else who doesnt share the same ideas as mocking them. If I was mocking you, I would be laughing and make it obvious so you know Im mocking, not try to make you sound stupid and make me sound high and mighty.

Let me pose a question to you:

If this occurence happened to both of us at the same time, and you chose your way of solving it, and I chose my way of solving it, are either of us wrong in our decision?

Raven Guardia
Well personally, I would just pray about it. You dont really need all of the things like holy water, etc. The power of God should be enough, as long as you trust in him. I'm not saying that those dont work, I dont know, I have never tried it before, but what I believe is just to call on God and you will be answered.
Praying does work. But using holy items to help you makes the protection stronger. If one has strong enough faith then yes that should be all you need, but there are other items that can help you. Like I feel safer when wearing my St.Benedict the St. of Exorcism.

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by DrDoom101
What the f**k? what do they look like and where did you see them? If you saw them in your nightmares, ill believe you...
It looked like a white spirit-ish type thing. I ran by me when I was on the computer one night. I cant really get into much detail, I didnt see much of it, but when its there you can feel it. Immediately afterwards I decided to go to bed because I was scared, it floowed me there. I called on God's name and told it to leave and I heard it run away, I couldnt see it then, I just heard its footsteps.
My sister saw a demon once too, but what she saw was a demon standing above her on our couch, jumping up and down. She did the same thing I did and it fled also.
It's probably all because of the person who lived here before us, he was a child molestor, and he probably brought the demons.

Raven Guardia

=Mysta=-kILL

Raven Guardia
well, it wouldn't be a wrong decision, it would be your decision. Evryone has their own way to solve a problem, but the only "true" way to solve a problem like this is through God.
btw I have to go, so ttyl everyone laters

I agree.....and about the person who use to own your house, that sounds scary and could bring in negative entities. perhaps you should have your house blessed.

a1hsauce
I like to pray to Mary when tough shyt goes down yes

Mišt
well, it wouldn't be a wrong decision, it would be your decision. Evryone has their own way to solve a problem, but the only "true" way to solve a problem like this is through God.
btw I have to go, so ttyl everyone laters

But what about people who dont believe in religion? Actually skip back a bit, what if say, I didnt believe it was a demon, lets say I believe it to be an electrical fault and a loose nail or something? I then fix the problem by putting the poster back up, switching the light back on, and going on to watch a dvd because thats the end of it for me. The problem has been solved. If it kept occuring, I'd leave the light off and leave the poster on the floor, then go back to watching a dvd. Posters fall off my walls all the time, I dont assume its demonic work, I assume the blu tac is wearing off.

But from your point of reason, how do you know if it is a demon? How do you know that praying has made it go away? This is why I dont understand religious aspects of problems, the solution seems too simple to fix a problem that may or may not even exist. Im not calling you right or wrong by believing a demon exists, but meh, I dont get it. erm

El_NINO
mist does have a point...I say whatever helps you solve the problem go with it.

Religious people handle it Religiously

Non Religious people handle it in a different way.

LOL laughing

Non Religious people turn to Religious people.

As for my advice for future ghosts/demons.... pray out loud a few times until they go away or tell them to stop.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by El_NINO

I didnt say that erm

El_NINO

El_NINO
I didnt say that erm

Im just making a joke, no worries big grin

Raven Guardia
Im just making a joke, no worries big grin

KK stick out tongue

Mišt
You would know if it was a ghost/demon by sensing someone there with you, they will show themselves to you by moving stuff infront of you or actually walking and then disappearing.

Sounds like youve never really been scared before have you?

No, it just hasnt happened to me before, or if it has, I dont look at it from a religious way involving demons, spirits, ghosts, and so on.......I like to stick to logical matters that I can relate to....like the example about electrical fault/broken nail.

I cant see how praying or reciting words from a book can help me erm I dont work like that.

El_NINO

Mišt
Yep smile

angyuann3
hi,my school is haunted

angyuann3
what is the big deal about demons?

angyuann3
bye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.