bounty hunters vs clone army dozen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

preysin
java the hutt has put a bounty on obi-wan. he is on a mission in tatooine with a small clone army
jango fett accepts and gathers 30 of the meanest bounty hunters to claim the bounty. since jango is aware obi is a jedi he gathers another 30 bounty hunters
the clone army is only 1 dozen and obi lightsaber has been stolen. who wins?

calvin44
the bounty hunters.

preysin
yeah bounty hunters go Happy Dance

WHERE DID YOU THAT SIG??????????? CAN YOU MAKE ME ONE?

Dark Aristokrat
READ THE RULES.

preysin
what about the rules?

this IS the star wars forum
this IS the vs forum
this IS star war figh
was the problem??????????

Dark Aristokrat
Maximum number of contenders
Let's keep it maximum 3 versus 3, with the exception of teams. More than 2 characters in a match is hard to discuss, threads like that often dissappear in 2 days, imagine 8 or 10 characters involved...

preysin
whatever

anyways bounty hunters carry blasters and set up traps for the clone army then the clone army is surronded in the sands. leaving obi to rescue them. he must fact 6 bounty hunters before reachin to the dunes. what shold obi do? searh for his lightsaber or rescue the clone army

Dark Aristokrat
I think someone should not be a little putz and pay attention. We have rules for a reason.

preysin
okay okay i dont want to break any rules. im sorry.

Dark Aristokrat
Hey, i'm just saying what the mods are gonna repeat when they're on, man. You could make this thread work if you were more specific. Now, if you're making a scenario, you need to account for everything: details, etc.

preysin
okay help me fix it
what should i doconfused
i do want a fight with bounty hunters and clone troops.

Dark Aristokrat
Hm. List details for each. What they have, how they fight, etc. Make a case.

calvin44
wow, where did you get the idea for that sig?

Dark Aristokrat
This sig? It's CAT from the All Your Base internet meme and turban Dooku, with the flaming jedi temple behind him.

calvin44
I know, i gave you the jedi temple idea.

darthsith19
Iy's not Java the Hutt, it's Jabba the Hutt. Anyways, I don't care what version of Obi-Wan this is, even if it's ROTS Obi-Wan with his lightsaber and twelve ARC troopers the Bounty Hunters still pwn.

Captain REX
Unless this is revised, I will be shutting it down...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.