Xmen if it was an anime video(watch it) Japanese take over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=La16uVNeErk

Darth Macabre
That was GREAT. lol

TwisterGameX
Do you think they look better american or japanese lol ( got the vid from some guy in the xmen thread)

Darth Macabre
Hm, I'd honestly have to say Japanese. The animators make their powers look cooler.

TwisterGameX
lol yeah

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol yeah

You agree or disagree?

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You agree or disagree? \\Well jubilee and stuff powers are 10 times better on the eyes in japan.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Hm, I'd honestly have to say Japanese. The animators make their powers look cooler.

everything about it was cooler....Beast, Gambit and Cable are my favorite Xmen. the Beast punching the ground open was a bit much though.

TwisterGameX
Jubilee's powers look cool for once lol

powerfulone1987
It's looks okay.

Everything pretty much looks the same to me.

Except for that closeup of Rogue when she winks. She really looks Anime there.

is it comprehensible.....

Lord Ryugen
Anime X-Men rocks. They overpowered Beast slightly but everyone else looked better than the american versions. Hell Jubilee's powers actually looked capable of damaging something.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
Anime X-Men rocks. They overpowered Beast slightly but everyone else looked better than the american versions. Hell Jubilee's powers actually looked capable of damaging something.

LoL It's always fun to watch X-men on Toon Disney, and have her pull down her glasses and do nothing with her powers.

BunnyCupCakes
Whoa...that was kinda awesome....

......It looks way better...ah, how X-men brought back the memories

~_~

Cyber Ninja
shock

DarkDethbringer
X-Mean kick ass I sw this yesterday watch this video horrible loading times but they all look cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.