Dooku versus Asajj and Luminara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Aristokrat
Location is the throne room on the second Death Star.

General Envy
Which Dooku? ROTS Dooku or Terrorist Dooku?

DrDoom101
Lmao, Terrorist Dooku murders them. Anyway, three lightsabers coming at him should shake him a bit. If he doesn't do anything stupid, he could pull a win.

Dark Aristokrat
Both.

General Envy
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Both.

Assaj and Luminara gets WTFpwn by Terrorist Dooku.

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, I agree. He flies an SSD into the Death Star.

General Envy
He doesn't have to. He uses AK-47 and kills em with 2 bullets.

calvin44
He declares Jihad on them, and destroys them with his shoebomb.

Dark Aristokrat

http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/9676/dookujuggle4nr.jpg

Darth Faunus
Lmao!

darthsith19
IMO, this battle could go either way. Dooku didn't do to bad against Obi-Wan and Anakin, who were a stronger team that this one, but he did lose and the Obi/Ani team's not that much stronger than this one. Hmm, I say the Jedi

DrDoom101
Asajj is a Jedi? confused

darthsith19
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Asajj is a Jedi? confused
My bad. The duo win. Better?

DrDoom101
Originally posted by darthsith19
My bad. The duo win. Better? Lol, i knew you made an accident. I just wanted to point it out. Sorry if i pissed you off.

Captain REX
Could Lumiya stand to NJO Luke? confused

Dark Aristokrat
That was a random question.

calvin44
Originally posted by Captain REX
Could Lumiya stand to NJO Luke? confused
What does Lumiya have to do with this?

Captain REX
*smacks forehead*

Damn these similar names...I thought it said Lumiya...but it's Luminara... *shoots Luminara* Now she's not fighting Dooku. She's dead. big grin

calvin44
lol.

Darth_Glentract
Dooku wins. Obi-wan was better then either of them and he got pwned by Dooku.

Rex, Lumiya would probably lose to NJO Luke.

Captain REX
Ah, okay.

Sorgo
Dooku threw Asajj around with ease the first time he fought her so all he has to do is throw her aside, then he takes care of Luminara who is a Soresu user and I don't think she is better than Kenobi at using Soresu and we all saw what happened each time Kenobi tried to fight Dooku so I have a feeling Dooku would honestly take both of them with relative ease and ONLY relative ease.

darthsith19
Your right. I was wrong. I forgot how easily Dooku beat Obi-Wan, who was a stronger Soresu Master than Luminara, well fending off Anakin, who's much stronger than Asajj. However, about how easily Dooku threw Asajj around the first time he fought her, well, yes, he could do that again, but if this is Asajj from Dark Rendezvous or Obsession, well, she'd be a little more of a challenge then.

Sorgo
Your right. I was wrong. I forgot how easily Dooku beat Obi-Wan, who was a stronger Soresu Master than Luminara, well fending off Anakin, who's much stronger than Asajj. However, about how easily Dooku threw Asajj around the first time he fought her, well, yes, he could do that again, but if this is Asajj from Dark Rendezvous or Obsession, well, she'd be a little more of a challenge then.

What makes you think ROTS Dooku wouldn't be more of a challenge?

Dark Aristokrat
Hm. Sorgo does bring up a good point. Let's up the stakes: Asajj, Luminara and Obi-wan Kenobi.

Sorgo
I don't see it changing much. Even if the three were too much for him in Lightsaber combat, his mastery of the Force would prevail.

Basically, they'd either all be shocked across the room or thrown around the room like ragdolls. We all saw what happened with Anakin and Kenobi. Dooku kicked Anakin into a wall and he didn't get up after Kenobi was choked (While he kicked Anakin) and then thrown under a large Balcony and then crushed.

darthsith19
Hmm... well he's older and thus would fatigue more quickly. He didn't fight alot but probably fought enough to keep from getting much, if any, weaker, though. I say they are equal.

Which Obi-Wan?

Sorgo
Hmm... well he's older and thus would fatigue more quickly. He didn't fight alot but probably fought enough to keep from getting much, if any, weaker, though. I say they are equal.

Hahaha! Have you read the ROTS Script? Kenobi and Anakin were growing tired, whereas Dooku wasn't even started.

calvin44
ROTS Dooku discovered that sith holocron made by Andeddu or however you spell it, on Korriban.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Sorgo

Hahaha! Have you read the ROTS Script? Kenobi and Anakin were growing tired, whereas Dooku wasn't even started.
Please post a quote.

And at any rate, I never said Dooku fatigued faster than Obi-Wan and Anakin just that generally the older you are the more quickly you fatigue.

darthsith19
Originally posted by calvin44
ROTS Dooku discovered that sith holocron made by Andeddu or however you spell it, on Korriban.
Is this relavent?

calvin44
He got more powerful and learned.

darthsith19
He got more powerful and learned.
He learned. How did he get more powerful?

calvin44
More knowledge of the dark side, which means he got more powerful.

darthsith19
More knowledge of the dark side, which means he got more powerful.
What did he learn?

Sorgo

I read your previous posts about proof and such.

Proove that Asajj from either Novelisations may be more powerful.

Show me it, as you wanted me to show you the lines from the script.

By the way: Here are the lines from the script.

As the battle proceeds, OBI-WAN and COUNT DOOKU are tired. ANAKIN is stronger as he becomes angry. ANAKIN continues to drive the attack on DOOKU. COUNT DOOKU throws OBI-WAN back using the Force.

I think i'll just wait here for you to show me where it says Asajj would be more of a challenge against Dooku.

For the record, Dooku already schooled Ventress and Ventress was Dooku's B*tch.

darthsith19
Um, when she first joins Dooku she loses to Padawan Anakin. In Dark Rendezvous she beats J'ai Maruk. In Cestus deception she beats Kit Fisto. It's clear that she got stronger during the War.

:ast time you said 'Kenobi and Anakin were growing tired, whereas Dooku wasn't even started.' here it says Obi-Wan and Dooku, the two older men, were tired and Anakin, the youngest man, wasn't.

Hey, I never said she'd win or even do good. Just stated that she'd be a better match for him later in the war than she was when they first faught. Sheesh.

Sorgo
Um, when she first joins Dooku she loses to Padawan Anakin. In Dark Rendezvous she beats J'ai Maruk. In Cestus deception she beats Kit Fisto. It's clear that she got stronger during the War.

:ast time you said 'Kenobi and Anakin were growing tired, whereas Dooku wasn't even started.' here it says Obi-Wan and Dooku, the two older men, were tired and Anakin, the youngest man, wasn't.

Hey, I never said she'd win or even do good. Just stated that she'd be a better match for him later in the war than she was when they first faught. Sheesh.

Kit Fisto? What is so special about Fisto? Have you ever seen him in actual action? Besides a Cartoon where Jedi can jump over mountains and ravage entire armies within a few minutes? Or is he good because he blocked two hits from Sidious and then died?

Ah. I misread the Quote.

Anakin was also getting stronger and not tired because of his Darkened Energies.

The only reason he honestly defeated Dooku and Ventress was within the fact he had to give into his Hate and Anger.

He could never defeat them as Jedi because he was never a Good enough Jedi. Or maybe he just wasn't for the Jedi.

No so much. Asajj would still get thrown around. Dooku most likely grew alot stronger from his time as well. I am sure he didn't sit around and do... Zero.

darthsith19
Did you read The Cestus Deception?

Still, Dooku wasusing/could have used the Dark Side too.

Hmm... Dooku, yeah, Asajj, probably but even before using the Dark Side he and Asajj were pretty much tied.

I disagree. In his first duel with Asjj it was extremely close and could have gone either way.

He fought Yoda, fought Sora Bulq and Tholme, practiced with Grievous, Quinlan and, presumably, his other Dark Jedi. So no, he didn't do zero.

Sorgo
Did you read The Cestus Deception?

You're mentioning Books again. Remember what Lucas said about Books? Authors play favoritism. Things contradict the Movies.

And TCD is the ONE Star Wars book I own.

Still, Dooku wasusing/could have used the Dark Side too.

Well, not really. I mean he did throw them around like Rag dolls but he wasn't honestly Mad about anything. Anakin just saw his Master get crushed and Dooku was taunting him to use the Dark side. PLUS, Anakin is younger and more vulnerable to persuasion, as we say Palpatine do throughout the entire damn movie.

Hmm... Dooku, yeah, Asajj, probably but even before using the Dark Side he and Asajj were pretty much tied.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Dooku and Asajj are TIED? Or Anakin and Asajj?

I disagree. In his first duel with Asjj it was extremely close and could have gone either way.

No. Anakin was going nowhere until he gave into his Rage.

He fought Yoda, fought Sora Bulq and Tholme, practiced with Grievous, Quinlan and, presumably, his other Dark Jedi. So no, he didn't do zero.

Uh... He TRAINED Sora Bulq. He did practice with Quinlan and Grevious but he TRAINED them both. He TRAINED Sev'rance Tann. He TRAINED Asajj Ventress. I can imagine he practiced with each one and also picked up their techniques.

darthsith19
This is an EU section.

Then you know Kit's skills are greater than Padawan Anakin's from 4 months after Geonosis.

lol, Anakin and Asajj.

Asajj wasn't either until she got rid of Anakin's saber.

Yeah, I said he practiced with them, but he also fought Bulq and Tholme at the same time near the beginning of the war.

Sorgo
So... Because this is an EU Section, Books convert to become Canon? I don't THINK so. Books are Bullshit and Kit Fisto destroying a Droid does not tell us that he would pwn dick all.

Asajj was pwned because Anakin gave into his Rage. They stalemated throughout the rest of the fight until Anakin went f*cking nuts and freaked out and smashed her off of a Cliff.

Yeah, I said he practiced with them, but he also fought Bulq and Tholme at the same time near the beginning of the war.

And both were easily dealt with.

darthsith19
If you don't go by what toe books say please stop posting in the EU section.

That's exactly what I said. That they were pratically tied - most of the duel was a stalemate.

Chill man. I never said differently.

Sorgo
If you don't go by what toe books say please stop posting in the EU section.

Okay. I'll just stop with the Comics, The CW Cartoon, The upcoming TV Show and everything else.

Wait! Since this is the EU Section, maybe we should only post about characters OUTSIDE of the Movies, since this is the EU section.

Wait! I just remembered! The Versus forum isn't all EU because it's called the STAR WARS Versus Forum! Isn't that weird?

That's exactly what I said. That they were pratically tied - most of the duel was a stalemate.

Chill man. I never said differently.

Since you agree with me, this Arguement is over.

darthsith19
Sorgo, this duel includes an EU character. We hvae GOT to use EU or else Asajj doesn't exist.

Sorgo
Sorgo, this duel includes an EU character. We hvae GOT to use EU or else Asajj doesn't exist.

Exactly. This doesn't change that Books are bullshit.

Not to mention: Books don't tell much of Skill, especially considering who she defeated.

Fishy
Books are not bulshit Sorgo, they are perfectly acceptable this is an EU section where books are counted afterall. And it may be called Star Wars versus, its still in the EU section.

Lightsnake
*Reads Dark Rendevous* Nope, not a bit telling of Asajj.
This is an EU discussion, Sorgo.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Lightsnake
*Reads Dark Rendevous* Nope, not a bit telling of Asajj.
This is an EU discussion, Sorgo.

So Dark Rendevous doesn't say shit about Asajj?

Lightsnake
Well, she's only a primary character, duels about three people, has interaction with Dooku...

Sorgo
Well, she's only a primary character, duels about three people, has interaction with Dooku...

Does she win any of these duels?

Lightsnake
One's inconclusive. She kills two Jedi. By her admission and Republic broadcoast, she's killed....19 by the end of the book.
Of course, this is a pale shadow to how many Vader's killed EU wise

Sorgo
One's inconclusive. She kills two Jedi. By her admission and Republic broadcoast, she's killed....19 by the end of the book.
Of course, this is a pale shadow to how many Vader's killed EU wise

What does Vader have to do with this?

Lightsnake
I meant Dooku, my mistake

Sorgo
I meant Dooku, my mistake

Ah. Thanks for the info, Lightsnake.

I don't read EU Books.

But I am a Comic nut! stick out tongue

Lightsnake
By the way, I take umbrage to something: I'm not a Sidious fanboy. I have my position on him and I'll defend that. He's my third favorite Sith, and I consider him the strongest based on the evidence and outright statements in some places. However, I like Dooku and Vader above him.
And it's worth noting Dooku walked over Sora Bulq and Tholme and drove Mace back in the comics

Sorgo
By the way, I take umbrage to something: I'm not a Sidious fanboy. I have my position on him and I'll defend that. He's my third favorite Sith, and I consider him the strongest based on the evidence and outright statements in some places. However, I like Dooku and Vader above him.
And it's worth noting Dooku walked over Sora Bulq and Tholme and drove Mace back in the comics

Don't take this to two threads.

We are disscussing this in the other thread, not here.

Lightsnake
Fine. Apply it there

Sorgo
Fine. Apply it there

That's what I was doing.

You seemed to have wanted to have started it here as well.

Council#13
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Lmao, Terrorist Dooku murders them. Anyway, three lightsabers coming at him should shake him a bit. If he doesn't do anything stupid, he could pull a win.

He had three lightsabers at him while dueling Grievous

Anyway, I like the two women take this, though barely

Sorgo
Originally posted by Council#13
He had three lightsabers at him while dueling Grievous

Anyway, I like the two women take this, though barely

Your opinion doesn't count much when you don't provide facts, evidence or at least a worthy theory.

"Uh... Asajj wins all."

^ That was quite easy, see?

Council#13
You want proof? Here's your proof:

Assaj was pretty powerful (she was good enough to defeat Kit Fisto, survive Mace Windu, and barely lose to Anakin), as was Lumiara. Lumiara was an excellent fighter, and regarded by Obi-Wan as the greatest Soresou master

Dooku was an excellent fighter, but not good enough to take both.

there i hope you're satisfied.

Lightsnake
Dooku walked over Sora Bulq and Tholme at once....both stronger and better than Luminara and Asajj. Asajj is an ant to Dooku and Luminara'd give him, what, a good work out? It took moments for Dooku to toy with and subdue Asajj

ESB - 1138
You want proof? Here's your proof:

Assaj was pretty powerful (she was good enough to defeat Kit Fisto, survive Mace Windu, and barely lose to Anakin), as was Lumiara. Lumiara was an excellent fighter, and regarded by Obi-Wan as the greatest Soresou master

Dooku whipped the floor with Asajj in a few seconds and he was just testing her. Lumiara isn't better then Obi-Wan (who) Dooku pwned in a few seconds while fighting Anakin.

Council#13
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Dooku whipped the floor with Asajj in a few seconds and he was just testing her. Lumiara isn't better then Obi-Wan (who) Dooku pwned in a few seconds while fighting Anakin.

that was before Asajj used the Dark Side more or some crap like that big grin.

Anyway, Obi-Wan considered Luminara the greatest Soresou master even during ROTS
Anyway, Anakin beat dooku who beat Obi, who beat Anakin, and thing get REALLY confusing from there

Lightsnake
Mace corrected Obi-wan on that Soresu thing and DOoku kept Asajj on a short elash, didn't teach her all he knew by far. Asajj was already strong by the time Dooku brought her down and he'd kill her in a moment. And MAkashi can break through Soresu

kamikz
Mace corrected Obi-wan on that Soresu thing and DOoku kept Asajj on a short elash, didn't teach her all he knew by far. Asajj was already strong by the time Dooku brought her down and he'd kill her in a moment. And MAkashi can break through Soresu

This is just a guess but since Obi-Wan went with Anakin against Dooku, he had to go on the offensive for them to work as a good pair, a Soresu user is more effective of defending then finding a weakness later on like Obi-Wan did too Anakin and Grievous.

DiamondBullets
Hmm... well he's older and thus would fatigue more quickly.

Good point, even the ROTS novel said in Chapter 2: Dooku, "However, only one death was in his plan, and this dumb show was becoming tiresome. Not to mention tiring. The dark power that served him only went so far, and he was, after all, not a young man."

Emphasis on the part that said "The dark power that served him only went SO FAR." So after whacking Asajj, the 2 Soresu fighters would hold him off until Dooku had a heart attack, a stroke, an aneurysm, or something along those lines. 'Naw mean?

Lightsnake
I'd put Obi-wan and Anakin on a greater Plateau than Ventress and Luminara

Dark Aristokrat
I added Obi-Wan Kenobi too.

Sorgo

Hardly.

You call THIS proof?

Barely lost to Anakin? Anakin was crushing her into the Ground and gave her no room to escape or run away.

Kit Fisto? Is that the same guy who got his ass handed to him by Sidious? Isn't Dooku the same guy who people argue can defeat Sidious in Lightsaber Combat?

The greatest Soresu master? Now hold on a damn minute here.

The greatest Soresu Master got tooled in the Purge by Clones? Kenobi managed to survive the Purge by utilizing Soresu better than her.... BUT she is the Greatest? Kenobi is obviously better than Luminara and did you see what happened when a True Master of Soresu tried to go up against Dooku? Complete and UTTER failure both times.

So... Luminara, who isn't a better Soresu practitioner than Kenobi, Is gonna beat the Man who toyed with one of the best Soresu Masters around?

Come back when you actually have proof.

Not the crap you just spewed all over this thread.

Council#13

Hardly.

You call THIS proof?

Barely lost to Anakin? Anakin was crushing her into the Ground and gave her no room to escape or run away.

Kit Fisto? Is that the same guy who got his ass handed to him by Sidious? Isn't Dooku the same guy who people argue can defeat Sidious in Lightsaber Combat?

The greatest Soresu master? Now hold on a damn minute here.

The greatest Soresu Master got tooled in the Purge by Clones? Kenobi managed to survive the Purge by utilizing Soresu better than her.... BUT she is the Greatest? Kenobi is obviously better than Luminara and did you see what happened when a True Master of Soresu tried to go up against Dooku? Complete and UTTER failure both times.

So... Luminara, who isn't a better Soresu practitioner than Kenobi, Is gonna beat the Man who toyed with one of the best Soresu Masters around?

Come back when you actually have proof.

Not the crap you just spewed all over this thread.

Cool it Sorgo. Stuff like that could get you restricted again. You wouldn't want that, now would you? So watch your manners, little one baby

Anyway, back on topic. I think you're way overestimating Dooku, while underestimating Luminara, Kit and Assaj. Things get really confusing in Star Wars duels, may I remind you. Anyway, it may be argued taht Dooku can beat Sidious, and it has been proved he beat Mace, but he did lose to Yoda, who lost to Sidious, who lost to Mace. Dooku also lost to Anakin, who lost to Obi-Wan. Anakin was barely able to defeat Assaj in anycase

DarkNemesis
I think you're way overestimating Dooku, while underestimating Luminara, Kit and Assaj.

No, you seem to be more underestimating Dooku and overestimating the others.

Anyway, it may be argued taht Dooku can beat Sidious, and it has been proved he beat Mace, but he did lose to Yoda, who lost to Sidious, who lost to Mace.

You put far too much stock in the "Oh, A beat B, and B beat C, therefore A has to beat C." Otherwise, explain the Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Dooku situation then.

Dooku also lost to Anakin, who lost to Obi-Wan.

Well, I guess by that logic, Obi-Wan should have tooled Dooku with ease.

Anakin was barely able to defeat Assaj in anycase

Last time I heard, she was tooled by Anakin with relative ease. The main thing is that we simply can't use all this A>B, B>C, therefore A>C logic because of all the variables in the fight. We already saw a master of Soresu and a practitioner of a rather aggresive style fight Dooku. And guess what, Obi-Wan got tooled in under half a minute (I wouldn't say this is because Soresu is bad against Makashi, but more because Obi-Wan had to mesh with Anakin, a practitioner of an offensively aggresive style, making him unable to actually use Soresu), and Anakin had to give in to his anger in order to finally defeat the Count. He only got enraged because his friend and mentor got nailed by Dooku. Luminara means nothing no Asajj, nor does Asajj mean anything to Luminara. So that won't exactly work. Luminara and Asajj hardly even know each other that well, so they are not going to have that cohesion Obi-Wan and Anakin had, and Luminara will probably have to mesh with Asajj as well, once again making her Soresu quite ineffective.

Dooku wins this.

Sorgo
Cool it Sorgo. Stuff like that could get you restricted again. You wouldn't want that, now would you? So watch your manners, little one baby

Anyway, back on topic. I think you're way overestimating Dooku, while underestimating Luminara, Kit and Assaj. Things get really confusing in Star Wars duels, may I remind you. Anyway, it may be argued taht Dooku can beat Sidious, and it has been proved he beat Mace, but he did lose to Yoda, who lost to Sidious, who lost to Mace. Dooku also lost to Anakin, who lost to Obi-Wan. Anakin was barely able to defeat Assaj in anycase

Cool it? Some little peon who's arguing is the equivalent of rotting dog shit is going to try to tell me what to do?

And then you have the nerve to dismiss your shitty second hand opinion as Proof?

Don't be calling me little one. Aren't you the one that doesn't show your true age on your profile? Why won't you show your age? Are you scared people wont listen to you because... YOU'RE the little one?

The logic you showed previously determines that Obi Wan could kick the crap out of Dooku.

Really? Is that what we saw?

Here is the flawed thing about your little Criss Cross Analogy, Council #13.

If Dooku lost to Anakin, whom Kenobi beat, THIS MUST MEAN KENOBI CAN BEAT DOOKU! OH MY GOD!

Either that or I just put your theory down the Toilet.

Dooku lost to Anakin under direct circumstance.

Let's not forget Asajj fought Anakin when he was a Padawan. And we all saw what happened to Anakin when he fought Dooku as a Padawan.... Why, his hand got lopped off!

So if I used your logic, I could say because Padawan Anakin beat Asajj and Dooku PWNED Padawan Anakin.... THEN DOOKU CAN KICK THE CRAP OUT ASAJJ! Kind of like he already did on the CW Cartoons, Correct?

Borbarad
This is boring...

Dooku tooled Ventress in 10 seconds without effort.
Dooku tooled Obi-Wan in 20 seconds twice without effort.
Dooku would do the same to Luminara.

Now considering the fact you have two Soresu users here, Ventress would jump in first and get pwned within seconds as Dooku already did in the CW cartoons. Leaves Luminara and Obi-Wan and since there is no "offensive" fighter left, Dooku would kick them around like he did with Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS - if any this would be worse. So this fight would be over in less than a minute...maybe it would take 2 if Dooku takes some Martini after destroying Ventress...

Council#13
Cool it? Some little peon who's arguing is the equivalent of rotting dog shit is going to try to tell me what to do?

And then you have the nerve to dismiss your shitty second hand opinion as Proof?

Don't be calling me little one. Aren't you the one that doesn't show your true age on your profile? Why won't you show your age? Are you scared people wont listen to you because... YOU'RE the little one?

The logic you showed previously determines that Obi Wan could kick the crap out of Dooku.

Really? Is that what we saw?

Here is the flawed thing about your little Criss Cross Analogy, Council #13.

If Dooku lost to Anakin, whom Kenobi beat, THIS MUST MEAN KENOBI CAN BEAT DOOKU! OH MY GOD!

Either that or I just put your theory down the Toilet.

Dooku lost to Anakin under direct circumstance.

Let's not forget Asajj fought Anakin when he was a Padawan. And we all saw what happened to Anakin when he fought Dooku as a Padawan.... Why, his hand got lopped off!

So if I used your logic, I could say because Padawan Anakin beat Asajj and Dooku PWNED Padawan Anakin.... THEN DOOKU CAN KICK THE CRAP OUT ASAJJ! Kind of like he already did on the CW Cartoons, Correct?

dude, cant you think of an insult without using such foul language?

Sorgo
dude, cant you think of an insult without using such foul language?

Can't you think of a better reply than a meager insufficient sentence, dude?

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Borbarad
This is boring...

Dooku tooled Ventress in 10 seconds without effort.
Dooku tooled Obi-Wan in 20 seconds twice without effort.
Dooku would do the same to Luminara.

Now considering the fact you have two Soresu users here, Ventress would jump in first and get pwned within seconds as Dooku already did in the CW cartoons. Leaves Luminara and Obi-Wan and since there is no "offensive" fighter left, Dooku would kick them around like he did with Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS - if any this would be worse. So this fight would be over in less than a minute...maybe it would take 2 if Dooku takes some Martini after destroying Ventress...

This was really all that needed to be said.

Council#13
Can't you think of a better reply than a meager insufficient sentence, dude?

nope, I'm sorry, not without overly insulting you smile

Sorgo
nope, I'm sorry, not without overly insulting you smile

Ah. Good to know.

mechmoggy
No member bashing, Sorgo.

Consider this a warning.

Sorgo
Originally posted by mechmoggy
No member bashing, Sorgo.

Consider this a warning.

People piss me off around here.

Captain REX
Alrighty, cool it everyone...

Sorgo, the first part of your post was a bit uncalled for, but everything else was fine.

Mace=badass, don't provoke him please.

And Sorgo, I must ask, what is your sig? stick out tongue

Sorgo
Originally posted by Captain REX
Alrighty, cool it everyone...

Sorgo, the first part of your post was a bit uncalled for, but everything else was fine.

Mace=badass, don't provoke him please.

And Sorgo, I must ask, what is your sig? stick out tongue

It's my roleplaying character Ezekiel.

He is a Blue Nautolan Jedi Master. stick out tongue

mechmoggy
People piss me off around here.

I don't consider that enough of a reason to bash other members. Please learn to ignore them rather than cause an argument.

We like to keep our boards a happy place. thumb up

Sorgo
Originally posted by mechmoggy
I don't consider that enough of a reason to bash other members. Please learn to ignore them rather than cause an argument.

We like to keep our boards a happy place. thumb up

Yeah yeah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.