-=- If All humans Died After Having Sex.. WOuld you? -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
If All humans Would Die Right After Having Sex for the first time... Would you have sex?

Yes, As Long is if it was with my vision of a perfect woman.

Uberking Robert
No. Sex is unimportant. It's not a basic need. This whole retarded obsessive idea that sex is vital shows to me how dumb ppl are.

Shakyamunison
We all die after sex, just a long time after sex. laughing

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
No. Sex is unimportant. It's not a basic need. This whole retarded obsessive idea that sex is vital shows to me how dumb ppl are.

But we need sex to keep the human race alive.

Imaginary
Well then if people died straight after having sex then they wouldn't be able to have kids, hence the human race would not stay alive blink

Koala MeatPie
... And eggs would hatch out of our dead bodies and eat us for there first meal as Sustenance...

Just Keep with it...

Would you or wouldn't you?

Imperial_Samura
Well, if it's like some form of RPG/fantasy/Sci-fi non-human reproduction... like the sexual act costs the elder lives, but such a sacrifice allows new life to be created....

Eventually. If it's going to kill me, no need to rush into things. And I would want it to be perfect. Not good, not great, but perfect. Damn it, if it were a once in a life time event it better be worth it.

Still, if that wasn't possible I know I could do without. Sure, it's nice and all, but I'm kind of attached to my life, and I don't value sex above me living to a grand old age and having a full life (though maybe when I'm done living it might be a nice way to go out.) Sex, after all, is not on my top ten reasons for living, not my raison d'etre - I'd see no reason in pursuing it if it were essentially suicide, until such a time as continued life isn't really that important.

Leo.M
yes, as long as if it's with my gf love

Sun Ce
Not really worth it, just do oral all the time, that would keep us both happy i think. Happy enough to live without sex anyways.

Roulette
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
If All humans Would Die Right After Having Sex for the first time... Would you have sex?

no2

not worth it at all...

botankus
blinkblinkblinkblink

Is there anyone saying yes who's not a virgin????

T.M
Originally posted by Uberking Robert

Ohh how wrong you are.

But we need sex to keep the human race alive.

Exactly but if the two people died after having sex then that wouldn't be very good for the human race would it. So therefore no i don't think i would have sex if i knew i was going to die right away.

Mindship
Not on the first date.

Imperial_Samura
It's like a big old Catch 22, if reproduction stays the same. Humanity is doomed if no one sleeps together. And it would be doomed even quicker if people did sleep together and promptly died.

Unless..... we turned to science!!!! That is we grew the future of tomorrow in test tubes. Like wine, some years will be better then others.

Still, it would be interesting for some future dominate race (cockroaches, whales) to excavate humanity, and discover why we died out...

Bardock42
... And eggs would hatch out of our dead bodies and eat us for there first meal as Sustenance...

Just Keep with it...

Would you or wouldn't you?

No, I like to life more than to die. But that'S jsut personal opinion...screw humankind (well I guess we could work it out somehow...cloning or such)

T-1000
man, there would be alot of dead people in the brothels

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
screw humankind
literally.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
literally.

Hmm.....thinking aboot it, you are right...:I didn't mean it that way though...I am unintentionally funny....

lil bitchiness

...which is a lot like saying, would you take 200 grams of cocaine, knowing you're gonna die right after it.

Rave X
My first few times were crappy, and from my experience sex with a boy- or girlfriend only gets better after a while, you need time to get to know each other. That would mean one time horrible sex and then die... so no.

Storm
No, as the first time often isn' t quite an ecstatic experience.

Bardock42
What do you consider "sex" by the way?

Storm
Giving up both the emotional attachment to your virginity and engage in physical acts of sex.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Storm
Giving up both the emotional attachment to your virginity and engage in physical acts of sex.

That means penetration? Only female-male/vagina-penis...what aboott anal? Oral? Masturbation? ... cuddling....is an orgasm needed? The definition is kind of vague.

Storm
Any intimate sex act with the goal of orgasm, regardless of whether that act is heterosexual or homosexual in nature.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
It's like a big old Catch 22, if reproduction stays the same. Humanity is doomed if no one sleeps together. And it would be doomed even quicker if people did sleep together and promptly died.

Unless..... we turned to science!!!! That is we grew the future of tomorrow in test tubes. Like wine, some years will be better then others.

Still, it would be interesting for some future dominate race (cockroaches, whales) to excavate humanity, and discover why we died out...

?Has anyone seen Logan's run .... Its to do with over population and euthanasia ..... Maybe in the distant future, if over population becomes a major factor, governments might enforce physical laws to prevent any form of reproduction .... maybe it could get to the stage where it even meant the death penalty

Bardock42
Any intimate sex act with the goal of orgasm, regardless of whether that act is heterosexual or homosexual in nature.

The goal of orgasm just? That'S very, very wide I'd say....and probably impossible to avoid (damn, I actually had t look that word up ion the dictionary...I am an idiot)

debbiejo
To die after you had sex after the first time, I guess I'd say NO. It would have to be really really really good, and first timers on either side just aren't that good.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by debbiejo
To die after you had sex after the first time, I guess I'd say NO. It would have to be really really really good, and first timers on either side just aren't that good.

I disagree, as did my girlfriend at the time wink

Storm
The goal of orgasm just? That'S very, very wide I'd say....and probably impossible to avoid (damn, I actually had t look that word up ion the dictionary...I am an idiot)
It doesn' t seem fair to tell someone who has been raped and or molested that they aren' t a virgin anymore. They haven' t experienced the emotions that go along with giving ones body to another. I doubt they feel as if they have had sex.

botankus
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I disagree, as did my girlfriend at the time wink
Yeah, but you'd never get to reflect on her outstanding tactics because you'd both be dead.

Bardock42
It doesn' t seem fair to tell someone who has been raped and or molested that they aren' t a virgin anymore. They haven' t experienced the emotions that go along with giving ones body to another. I doubt they feel as if they have had sex.

Well, so you'D say virginity is an emotional state...but why are people that masturbate with the sole purpose of having an orgasm then still considered virgins?

lil bitchiness

That does not necesseraly apply to everyone. Sex was meant to be fun, expression of love (or lust) between two people. Orgasm for me is not a goal, but a bonus.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by botankus
Yeah, but you'd never get to reflect on her outstanding tactics because you'd both be dead.

Indeed !!!!!!!! sad

Bardock42
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
That does not necesseraly apply to everyone. Sex was meant to be fun, expression of love (or lust) between two people. Orgasm for me is not a goal, but a bonus.

Well yeah, i agree...that was jsut a question as to what, in this scenario, is considered the fullfillment of Sex.

debbiejo
Reminds me of Clinton an Monica...they didn't really do it according to him. No penetration=no sex. Or would they still die.

botankus
Politically, they would.
Superstardomness, absolutely not!

Eis
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
...which is a lot like saying, would you take 200 grams of cocaine, knowing you're gonna die right after it.
Not really. confused

botankus
I truly believe the ones who are in favor of their life being cruelly ripped away from them in exchange for one single climax are the ones who simply aren't getting enough, if any.

Victor Von Doom
Slightly far-fetched.

If someone offered you a year of sex with several partners of your choosing, with the only catch being your death at the end, that's not even nearly worth the cessation of your life for eternity.

Exchange that for one occasion of sex. Even Prince would decline.

Capt_Fantastic
The question is flawed. If humans died after having sex, then there would be no humans...because the first generation of humans would have died out, both male and female. If men died after having sex for the first time, and women lived long enough to give birth and nurse, then we would never have evolved the capabilities to understand that reproduction wasn't our sole purpose in life. There would be no culture or society. There would be no religion or science. There would only be a bunch of puberty-aged bodies lying all over the place...and toddlers fighting each other for mates.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
The question is flawed. If humans died after having sex, then there would be no humans...because the first generation of humans would have died out, both male and female. If men died after having sex for the first time, and women lived long enough to give birth and nurse, then we would never have evolved the capabilities to understand that reproduction wasn't our sole purpose in life. There would be no culture or society. There would be no religion or science. There would only be a bunch of puberty-aged bodies lying all over the place...and toddlers fighting each other for mates.

I'm sure the person who made this thread was being technical. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Capt_Fantastic
It's still a flawed question.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
It's still a flawed question.

Of course it is.

But down to the raw point: If you were going to die after sex, would you do it?

Trickster
Well... If it suddenly happened now that humans started dying instantly after sex, no matter what they did to avoid death (barring not having sex)... I probably wouldn't have sex.

Botankus - no-one would be getting ANY if they died after one.

big gay kirk
If All humans Would Die Right After Having Sex for the first time...

You mean they don't.....????

My girlfriend lied to me!!!! All those wasted years!!!!!!

WrathfulDwarf

Hell yeah! Gonna die anyways...might as well go out in style. You won't see a sad face in my coffin.

BackFire
Not unless it was Jessica Albo/Monica Bellucci/Adriana Sage/Nautica Thorn.

Sorgo
I'd probably avoid Sex.

There is no price bigger than Death.

But... There is that new Ferrari... stick out tongue

Arachnoidfreak

Totally.

Tha C-Master
If everyone died right after, who would overrate it? People would have sex much later as default.

River Wild
If its gonna be the one i love why not, atleast my last day in this world will be happy and pleasurable!!!!

Arachnoidfreak
I actually always wanted to die -during- sex. Like Ghengis Khan. Although that would probably scare the crap out of the woman.

K.Diddy
That question is just wack blink

botankus
Originally posted by Trickster
Botankus - no-one would be getting ANY if they died after one.

Well, that's exactly right.

There are two parts to this discussion. The first was the hypothetical scenario which stated that everyone would be dead, so no one would ever have it again. Since that discusses the scenario only, that's correct.

The second part of the discussion was, assuming that that hypothetical scenario did not exist (like it does today), depiction of the people who would vote in favor of such scenario. And I was saying that in today's world, the people who would vote for death to themselves probably weren't getting enough in today's world.

Whew! Too much writing for 7:30 in the morning!

River Wild
Yes is my answer yesterday, and i still havent change it yet!

Council#13
Thats like in futurama laughing out loud zoidberg's species die after they have sex

ZephroCarnelian
The answer to this question....

.....is No.

smile

Roulette
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Hell yeah! Gonna die anyways...might as well go out in style. You won't see a sad face in my coffin.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.