Laser Printers are the Shiz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
My dad bought me a laser printer because I was very unsatisfied with my other one, (Epson is shit btw.) and let me tell you, I think at this point in time, it is my most treasured possession. droolio
I just printed like 40 pages in like less than a minute.

a1hsauce
yes and how

Mišt
Laser printersdroolio

Poster size print outs full colour in a mindroolio

silver_tears
I know shockish
I was mucho impressed with hp thumb up

LethalFemme
so so nice

bogen
gods gift to the unsatified comp user, hail thelaser printer Happy Dance Happy Dance

Wolflet
Originally posted by silver_tears
My dad bought me a laser printer because I was very unsatisfied with my other one, (Epson is shit btw.) and let me tell you, I think at this point in time, it is my most treasured possession. droolio
You must be your dads little princess stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura
Color me green with envy. That sounds like less of a printer... and more of a God (of printers.)

My printer has gone all "not working" on me. It kind of let forth a terrific screech and was still. Good thing I don't need one for a few weeks.

Tired Hiker
I think at this point in time, it is my most treasured possession. droolio

Interesting. I just posted 40 pictures of myself dry humping everything from patio furniture to Russell Crowe. confused

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Interesting. I just posted 40 pictures of myself dry humping everything from patio furniture to Russell Crowe. confused

laughing

cruel jedi
woo hoo rock on lser printer lady roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Color me green with envy. That sounds like less of a printer... and more of a God (of printers.)

My printer has gone all "not working" on me. It kind of let forth a terrific screech and was still. Good thing I don't need one for a few weeks.

Poor you cry

Lana
I want a laser printer.....

I saw this awesome one that prints photos up to 11x17 droolio

DarkC
laughing out loud They cost so much though!

I got Epson too. But it's ink. And an ink cartridge costs near $100 CAD.

Bloigen
I saw a laser printer that prints at the speed of light.

Mr. Bacon
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.