Brad Pitt is preggers!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
Yes, according to the demons in my head, Brad Pitt Jolie is pregnant! Another source tells me they will make room for the baby amongst the shrine of Roger Ebert photos. More to come . . .

Imperial_Samura
God damn it. Here I was hoping Pitt lacked something vital that would prevent him from spawning love children, or any children.

Oh well, I can only pray your head demons are wrong. (Not that I'd dare question them, no sir.)

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
God damn it. Here I was hoping Pitt lacked something vital that would prevent him from spawning love children, or any children.

Oh well, I can only pray your head demons are wrong. (Not that I'd dare question them, no sir.)

My head demons are uncompromising and vengeful. Watch a movie starring Phillip Seymour Hoffman in order to counteract the terror!

Alpha Centauri
Either the kid is gonna be unnaturally hot or it's gonna look like a damn alien.

I'm not sure which one I'm rooting for now.

-AC

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Either the kid is gonna be unnaturally hot or it's gonna look like a damn alien.

I'm not sure which one I'm rooting for now.

-AC

Whichever it is, I'm sure it will have nice titz! big grin

cruel jedi
huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.