Will New Costume keep or is it just a faze?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
It not the best costume but do you think it gona be the new spidey?

We have all seen him in new looks but he always goes back to same old suit which is ok but thats it... ITS JUST OK.

I think we need a permanent change.
The Black costume was cool and ben reilly's was fresh and worth the permanent spiderman look.

streekz
i take it no one has seen the iron spider costume?
OR no one has an opinion on it.?

sad sleep

Mainstream
I don't think it's that bad....needs a better color scheme though.

streekz
Wot colours?

Theres always been a blue n red involvement to his image and now yellow n red???

Mainstream
I'm saying the need to lose the yellow and bring back the blue..

streekz
That would look pretty much like ben reilly's version then..

which i think was probably the best one designed so far.

Mainstream
me too.

BlaqChaos
But this color scheme lends to much to him being in Iron Man's debt. Besides that, I get the feeling that this costume is more than just a pair of tights.

Arahan
you wanna see different colors? Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t386368.html

And stop making new threads about his new costume we have already 3 of them

Doc Ock
Hopefully it lasts all of ONE issue.

I truly hate it.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Hopefully it lasts all of ONE issue.

I truly hate it.

It's gonna last longer than that, as it's going to have some kind of meaning in the Civil War. erm

Unless, of course, (and I think this could be it), Spider-Man will feel indebted to Iron Man for the costume, and therefore will stay on Tony's side during that whole thing.

streekz
Originally posted by Arahan
you wanna see different colors? Go here:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t386368.html

And stop making new threads about his new costume we have already 3 of them

I like your colour change pics of iron spidey i like the blue n yellow one and the black n red white the daft socks.

willRules
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It's gonna last longer than that, as it's going to have some kind of meaning in the Civil War. erm

Unless, of course, (and I think this could be it), Spider-Man will feel indebted to Iron Man for the costume, and therefore will stay on Tony's side during that whole thing.

And its likely that Tony will be for the superhero registration act. spidey will be against it and will feel indebted to Tony. This will generate a lot of tension and hopefully end in a fight between the two. Normally spidey would get curbstomped by iron-man but the upgradesfrom the other storyline and upgrades from his costume, will give him a fighting chance.........

Arahan
Originally posted by streekz
I like your colour change pics of iron spidey i like the blue n yellow one and the black n red white the daft socks.

thanks.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by willRules
And its likely that Tony will be for the superhero registration act. spidey will be against it and will feel indebted to Tony. This will generate a lot of tension and hopefully end in a fight between the two. Normally spidey would get curbstomped by iron-man but the upgradesfrom the other storyline and upgrades from his costume, will give him a fighting chance.........

Yeah, that would be cool. big grin

willRules
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Yeah, that would be cool. big grin

Yeah, its just my little theory though. Its because I can't see spidey in favour of the registration act but I think Tony will be. He will be angry at spidey for not supporting him, when he has just made him a great new suit......

botcherby
yea thats what marvel said....

I think the costume is a red herring they are trying to stir us up and get into all the hype with Civil War because Marvel KNOWS themselves that Civil War is going to suck

its a hype thing wink

doctorstrongbad
Nah Spider-man always goes back to his roots. The old school red and blue costume.

Doc Ock
I wonder does Marvel ever read the fan's reactions,and see that practically nobody likes that eye sore they call a costume.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Doc Ock
I wonder does Marvel ever read the fan's reactions,and see that practically nobody likes that eye sore they call a costume. laughing out loud I'm about to sign in and make it known. Who thought Yellow was a color?

doctorstrongbad
The only thing worse than yellow would be bright orange. hehe

DBZ MAN
i know i'm gonna get flammed for this but i honestly don't mind the change. Change is good. i'm up for giving this thing a chance at least.

spencerspider
It could be worse I guess.

NoFate007
Originally posted by spencerspider
It could be worse I guess.

I can't stand that. I think its the worst phrase that's ever been coined. Its by far the most pessimistic line ever, saying "well it could be worse than this, so I guess we should be happy that we weren't screwed over as much as we could be.."

The costume won't last. They'll hear about how the fans hate it and they'll change it around a little bit. Eventually they'll probably just go back to the old one, make it a story where he feels he needs to get back to his roots or something.

It could be worse, yes, and I don't like it much at all (I've always hated yellow, and I've always hated it even more when its next to red or orange or something)...but I don't think it'll last too long.

I like how they changed it, I like how they are going for a change, I just don't like what they changed it TO.

spencerspider
well I was just saying...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
i know i'm gonna get flammed for this but i honestly don't mind the change. Change is good. i'm up for giving this thing a chance at least.

I've said that a few times, too. smile

DBZ MAN
i'm glad that there are people like that. let me get u a drink beer
do not judge before thou has seen..or sumthing like that.

willRules
It could produce some amazing storylines. i bet when the symbiote costume first came out, not many loved it, now it has a huge fan following, anybody who likes venom!!!!!!!!

steverules
Will what do you think of spideys new costume?

willRules
I like the design but not the colour scheme. The yellow should be red and the red should be black.

However we haven't seen it in action yet, it might be incredibly cool.............

steverules
Indeed. Think of Iron mans colour and then spidey, now I wonder why he went for that colour? Trying to advertise the new Tony Stark/Iron man figures.

spencerspider
I want to see it in action

Drache53
Didn't Tony Stark design that suit? There's your answer right there. Same thing as Iron Man's s***. You people must really not like Iron Man's suit. O.o

DBZ MAN
i don't know what people are going on about when they say red and yellow is a terrible combo. it's not. red and purple on the other hand sick

spencerspider
red and yelloow aint so bad. lol red and purple whew, hat would b awful

VeNoM_Factor
I dont care care if spider-man is in a freaking pink leotard...I just want some good storylines to sink my teeth into

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by steverules
Indeed. Think of Iron mans colour and then spidey, now I wonder why he went for that colour? Trying to advertise the new Tony Stark/Iron man figures. You took the picture into your suit...I'd have something to say if I could see the socks.Originally posted by VeNoM_Factor
I dont care care if spider-man is in a freaking pink leotard...I just want some good storylines to sink my teeth into laughing out loud I hate pink Spider-man.

Lord Magnus
It'll settle back, it always does. I'm just along for the ride...

Random question; is MK Spider-Man any good? I'm considering subscribing.

CrazyEyes
I prefere the old red and blue costume, but times are changing and it is good to have a change every now and then. Personally, I would have gone with a different colour scheme, but it is to represent the 'iron-man' feel of the costume and I'm going to wait for it to appear before I make up my ultimate mind.

DBZ MAN
uh quick question here people, how come my topic was deleted in response to lord magnus?
i'm not angry i just wanna know why for future referance, cos it was there and now its gone. Basicaly all i said was that i'm looking forward to the new artist who is gonna draw MK spider-man, so i would subscribe it. erm

Marcus4600
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
It'll settle back, it always does. I'm just along for the ride...

Random question; is MK Spider-Man any good? I'm considering subscribing.

No. Marvel Knights isn't worth the paper it's printed on. They haven't had a good storyline since it started, and the writer who started with it killed off Eddie Brock just so that the Green Goblin took center stage as Spidey's main villain, because he hated Eddie Brock, and then introduced Morlun as a sad attempt to try and replace Eddie. Yeah, MK is pretty crappy.

Spideys Sister
The Iron Spider Sucks we all agreed...Sucked then sucks now will suck five minutes from now all will suck until they change it without the socks.

Arahan
After some time vanished I got used to the new costume.
Guess I can live with that but I would aprreciate some new intersting stories.

Spideys Sister
A sister is an interesting story....SS introduced to make a dent in Anthonys suit for making the Iron Spider!!!

DBZ MAN
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
A sister is an interesting story....SS introduced to make a dent in Anthonys suit for making the Iron Spider!!!
They kinda did that in a book about spider-man called the secret sinister six i believe.

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by DBZ MAN
They kinda did that in a book about spider-man called the secret sinister six i believe. A sister? Aw...I suck!

nate100
Sorry to sound dumb guys, but can someone explain this whole iron spiderman thing to me please?

from what i understand he has a new costume made from iron which is something to do with Tony Stark who he is now indebited to somehow.

he also has new powers that are somewhat controversial?

any help would be appreciated.

Arahan
We dont know much.

Spidey has stingers now.
Spidey is much faster.
Enhanced Spider Sense.

Tony Stark made the costume, but I dont know if the whole costume is made of metal. Some parts are.

And: No sister for Peter Parker/Spiderman.

streekz

wot if they made a sister............she wud probably av the iron costume too..........wiv the socks..... laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
wot if they made a sister............she wud probably av the iron costume too..........wiv the socks..... laughing out loud *Stares with anger in eyes*
Oh. Hell. NO!!!!
I'm all for the costume now, but let's put it this way. You mess with MY character there will be suing.

streekz
*Stares with anger in eyes*
Oh. Hell. NO!!!!
I'm all for the costume now, but let's put it this way. You mess with MY character there will be suing.

trust me your spider sis is cool.

Spideys Sister
She has a black and white costume. Anyway....Anthony should be shot for maling that suit for Spidey.

streekz
wudnt want to mess miv u............webslinggin ass kickin sounds painful... sad

Spideys Sister
wudnt want to mess miv u............webslinggin ass kickin sounds painful... sad If you play Marvel Nemisis....it is evil face

Knightfall93
Will he keep the new Spidey look or is it just a faze?

I dont know but I expect it's just a PHASE!

Spideys Sister
Now no one cares.

streekz
Now no one cares.

laughing out loud
to be honest i suppose it grows on you, im starting to like the costume and when you start to like it they change it back!!!!!!!!!!!

Spideys Sister
I like the new pics. They get hotter and hotter.

streekz
they beta not get to hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
else no more spidey pics!! they burn up... laughing

Spideys Sister
Or little things start popping up! eek! I'm kidding.

streekz
are u being naughty??
how old are u?

Spideys Sister
Maybe.....shifty
Doesn't matter. I'm a mature individual....Did I spell that right?

streekz
laughing out loud i guess...........i will just check.......... reading yes you did spell it right........ yes

Spideys Sister
Rock On! rock

doctorstrongbad
Spider-man will always return to his old school Red and blue. I think his different outfits just make me like the red and blue even more.

Zephius
hey guys, i'm new here. i'm not a real huge spiderman fan but i love to draw him. i'm looking for some cool pics that i can draw. especially of venom. i've never drawn ne of him but i'd like to try. and i'll post up my drawings for you guys. thnx

BlaqChaos
But since his new costume has the ability to mimic the appearance of any past costume that he's worn, he could change the look back to the red and blue, while keeping the benifits of the new look.

Darkside 999
Originally posted by Zephius
hey guys, i'm new here. i'm not a real huge spiderman fan but i love to draw him. i'm looking for some cool pics that i can draw. especially of venom. i've never drawn ne of him but i'd like to try. and i'll post up my drawings for you guys. thnx

Ya want a cool pic look at my sig+another one wit
ben reilly the spider clone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.