Where do you want to live at?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me.

Mīsk
I want to live With Santa

joeykangaroo
i want to live in America, its awsome there yes

redcaped
Well, Santa is fiction during Christmas for the kids. I do live with Sata but that's another story. Bring on more.

Raven Guardia
redcaped- I have been to Orlando before, its a nice place. Although I live in Pennsylvania. I would like to move out to CA for a while check the place out then maybe head back here to PA

redcaped
I need money to to mmove, you know..dollars-this ($) it is terrible.

GCG
Myself would like:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave. NW. Washington DC 20500.

*lizziekk*
i live in britain.... i would like to live in austrailia...

T.M
If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be in Southern California like L.A because the weather is nice.. or I have always wanted to go to Asia so somewhere there maybe.

redcaped
Yes yes, that's, I mean yep..Japan is good for me.

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by T.M
If I could live anywhere in the world it would probably be in Southern California like L.A because the weather is nice.. or I have always wanted to go to Asia so somewhere there maybe.

I want to live in Ontario CA, its close to LA. still hot as heck and best of all RTO lives there stick out tongue

T.M
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I want to live in Ontario CA, its close to LA. still hot as heck and best of all RTO lives there stick out tongue

Yeah laughing out loud

I would live anywhere really in Southern CA, But L.A for me just seems glamorous messed

a1hsauce
Ontario's hot as hell!!!

LA or San Fran for me...I like the bright lights yes..I'm a city boy what can I say big grin

T.M
Originally posted by a1hsauce
Ontario's hot as hell!!!

LA or San Fran for me...I like the bright lights yes..I'm a city boy what can I say big grin

Hey if both our dreams come true i'll see you there big grin

I'll buy you a drink stick out tongue

a1hsauce
beer

redcaped
Lights lots of it like a studio...action, that's all it takes forme and every shape or body.

redcaped
Yes, I want lightsHappy Dancebut don't make me yellow, I want to shine shine shine...

T.M
beer

You owe me a drink stick out tongue

a1hsauce
beer beer

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by T.M
Hey if both our dreams come true i'll see you there big grin

I'll buy you a drink stick out tongue

and maybe RTO and I can come up to LA and we can all hang out for a day

a1hsauce
eek! eek! eek! eek!

T.M
beer beer

Thank you kind sir.

and maybe RTO and I can come up to LA and we can all hang out for a day

Grrrrreat we...

*sings*will have gay old time big grin

redcaped
eek!i am smiling smily, keep away from me, out..... big grin

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by T.M
Thank you kind sir.

Grrrrreat we...

*sings*will have gay old time big grin

it would be awesome, ..OMG I just got an idea.

there should be a KMC Bar-B-Que. all the KMC people who live in the area or want to fly/drive in we could have a bash. eek!

bloodboys2blueb
Well I would like to live in brazil

redcaped
brazil=hot girls and big something.

a1hsauce
it would be awesome, ..OMG I just got an idea.

there should be a KMC Bar-B-Que. all the KMC people who live in the area or want to fly/drive in we could have a bash. eek!
That would be soo awesome...but i dunno if many people would come

Raven Guardia
That would be soo awesome...but i dunno if many people would come

well then how abouts it will be you,T.M.(if he comes),RTO and Me and maybe if any of our friends from work,college,etc want to come

I dunno its a big crazy idea but it would be cool.

a1hsauce
FantabUlous idea id be there stick out tongue

T.M
Me to would be great fun big grin

Raven Guardia
Awesome! you two will be first on the guest list. stick out tongue big grin

Slay
I wanna stay where I am.

bloodboys2blueb
But you live at "~The butthole of society~

Spartan005
Originally posted by redcaped
Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me.

I frikin love Florida so much. In fact during most of our family vacations we go to Orlando and visit the theme parks. Anyway I live in New York.... where we get hot summers and cold winters, but if I was going to move it would probably be to Florida big grin

a1hsauce
Awesome! you two will be first on the guest list. stick out tongue big grin
eek! we have a guest list!!?

Lord Magnus
I'm fine where I am.

xyz jedi
Immigrants move from their countries beause of need or desire. I live in Miami, but I hate it. Spanish tv Spanish songs the people of the city have an awful attitude, it's like a jungle. The stores have a poor selection, is like they don't like to stock much. Anyway, I'd like to move to Orlando where the theme parks are and american people, I love them even if they do not love me. Are you happy where you are? I've never seen the snow you know. So..tell oh oh, yes, I know there is no snow in Orlando so save it for me. Pisa maybe. Or London area.

Lord Magnus
I like comics!

Mr Wiggles
i wanna go to live in hawaii, but i can only go to jamaica.....................queens

redcaped
Would you travel using travelers check? laughing

SAKARIYA
I want to live in Atlanta, Georgia

Darth_Erebus
I currently live in Vegas. But if I had my way I'd divide my time between Costa Rica (pacific coast) and San Diego.

Bloigen
I want to live in your mum.

AOR
I want to live on top of a mountain, and there's going to be flutes playing and trombones and flowers and garlands of fresh herbs. And I will dance till the sun rises! And my little imaginary dwarfs and leprechauns will form a family band! And we will tour the countryside and you won't be invited!

Raven Guardia
eek! we have a guest list!!?

we sure do...so far you and T.M. are the Only ones on it...but we can definitely add more yes

BlackSunshine
I want to live in so many different places other than TEXAS its sad really.
Japan, Russia, China, Vegas, Colorado...I've never seen snow, Florida, California, New York, Louisiana...NOT New Orleans of course, Alabama...and the list goes ON AND ON AND ON!!!!!

Nuke Nixon
Issaquah, Washington
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Issaquah,_Washington

Lots of trees, a nice lake, good schools, friendly people... at least they were when I visited in '89. Plus it's close to Seattle.

riv6672
I can do without snow for the rest of my life, all things considered.

Really, if given a choice Hawaii tops the list.
Warm but not obscenely hot, beautiful...everything. Friendly ppl, big city life when needed, no nasty bugs on average, no snakes to worry about when doing the nature thing, beaches beaches beaches...
Best place i ever lived.

James T. Kirk
Beverly Hills.

riv6672
Black gold. Texas tea.

olivia900
i just want to live Mossy Forest.
mossy forest is a natural environment that grows only at the highest elevations of Cameron Highlands and other mountain ranges across Malaysia.

cat6 plenum cat6 plenum cable cat6 plenum cables cat6 solid copper cat6 plenum solid copper cat6 bare copper cat6 plenum bare copper cat6 pure copper cat6 plenum pure copper

rudester
In the country with farm animals

Snyder9
Definitely somewhere close to the ocean

Nuke Nixon
To the depths of the ocean with all Adbot Scumsucking Polesmokers!

Sammy00
Palma de Mallorca (Spain). I have been there 3 times and I can say that it is ideal not only to relax there, but also to work. There is a very pleasant climate, warm and sunny almost all year round. I can hardly stand the cold, which is why it is ideal for me. There is also very beautiful nature and, what is important, developed infrastructure. Plus favorable conditions for doing business, inexpensive real estate (houses from 100 thousand euros) and quality healthcare services. All this makes this city one of the best for living in Europe for people with different incomes.

Willam
Life is beautiful when you are in healthy mind. I had live in Central Asia, East Europe and now in Canada. Everywhere there is some magic when you know where to watch.

rudester
Funny how my answer never changes, I'd like to live on a farm away from people. I grew up visiting my aunts farm and I have fond memories as a child. Something about the taste of fresh food nothing compares. I prefer the simple life vs the busy hectic life, traffic noise, neighbors, music in the background.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.