Fist fight of the Pred and halo universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
My last predator and halo Match before i move on to something different.

So i though I'd make it different.

First round: Master chief vs. an Alien in a fist fight. No weapons. Fight takes place in a 50 foot wide 50 foot long cage.

Second round: Elder Predator Vs. The Highest ranking best Elite out there. I don't know what colour that may be. No weapons no armor. Just their skills and strength. Fight takes place in the 50 foot wide 50 foot long cage.

Third round: Colonial Marine Grunt Vs. Halo Marine grunt. Same rules as the one's above.

Fourth round: 3 Squads of Colonial Marines vs. A 3 squads of Halo Marines. Fight takes place in a city. Both teams start off 50 miles away from each other. They know the other team is out there but not were. There both armed with all their weapons and armor. Even vehicles.

Who comes out alive out of all these matches?

IcePunk
cool fight, man

Jose123
So why not give your opinion on who would win? smile

Knuckles X 20
MC beats the ailen
Pred beats the elite
halo marines win
halo marines win

Shadow x 20
I agree with Knux

Jose123
what exactly do the Halo marines Carry?

I alway thought that since they devoted most of their time and tech developing ships that most of their other weaponry like rifles was only slightly ahead of ours?

Shadow x 20
Assault/Battle Rifles
Pistols
Rocket Launchers
Shotgun
SMG
These are the basics (They carry 2 each)

Knuckles X 20
sniper rifels that perice(sp) more that one set of armour
rocket launchers thatt blow up tanks in two shot im talking covie tanks and thats made of unknow metal
smg butlle hoses
pistols with zoom and stopping power
battle rifels that kill armoured men im talkin mojolnir armoured me in 4 burst
shotguns that can kill a shield elites in one shoot
grenades
hmm and they pick up and use anything they find there armour protects against small plasma burst

Jose123
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
sniper rifels that perice(sp) more that one set of armour
rocket launchers thatt blow up tanks in two shot im talking covie tanks and thats made of unknow metal
smg butlle hoses
pistols with zoom and stopping power
battle rifels that kill armoured men im talkin mojolnir armoured me in 4 burst
shotguns that can kill a shield elites in one shoot
grenades
hmm and they pick up and use anything they find there armour protects against small plasma burst

I guess you can give the weapons to the Halo Marines.

Put the colonials ain't doing so bad in that department either

Shotgun with Slugs that can take down a Pred
M-41A Pulse Rifle
M-240A1 Flamethrower
M-56 Smartgun=The 700 round long Machine that can track the target if it's moving.
GC-20 PLASMA RIFLE
M78 PHASED PLASMA INFANTRY GUN:
M83A2 SADAR
M42 Scope Rifle

for vehicles they got the dropship armed with : Dropship will be typically armed with the following. 1 gatlin gun, 2 32x150mm unguided rockets, 2 AGM-220 air to ground missiles, and 2 AIM-90 short range air-to-air missiles.

And the apc: Weapons onboard the APC include dual front-mounted RE700 20mm gatling cannon, and a rear-mounted turret which moves on rails which run down the back of the APC. The turret can be one of three variants: M577 A, which is a phased plasma cannon, M577 A1, which is a pair of free-electron lasers, or M577 A2, which is a charged particle beam cannon.

Knuckles X 20
For vehichals the marines got, warthogs one with rockets, one with a guass cannon (dont ask i dotn uderstand what it fires), and one with a gatalin gun, a troop carrier, a snow one and two more i cant remember they also have atvs with small minin guns, strike fighters, pelican and albatros drop ship and huge ass space ships

Jose123
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
For vehichals the marines got, warthogs one with rockets, one with a guass cannon (dont ask i dotn uderstand what it fires), and one with a gatalin gun, a troop carrier, a snow one and two more i cant remember they also have atvs with small minin guns, strike fighters, pelican and albatros drop ship and huge ass space ships

were not including the space ships in this. Just the vehicles they use to get around on planet.

even then the colonials look outclass.

But they take out at least a few Halo marines before going down.

I guess I have to give the Halo marines 8/10 in the city battle.

Fist fight between the chief and the Alien goes to the Chief for me.
His suite is resistant to acid Right? otherwise it goes to the alien.

fist fight between the Pred and the Elite? I still don't know which Elite Colour is the best of the best and how much experience and skill they have?

Fist fight between the Colonial and the Halo marine I give this to the the Colonial.

Knuckles X 20
im sure the hounor guards are the best the holy warriors dressed in red and cerimonal armour if not them then the ultras (white)

DaRk Lotus
Originally posted by Stalker 360
MC beats the ailen
Pred beats the elite
halo marines win
halo marines win

Same here

DarkC
MC wins. Sharpness of teeth, claws, or tailspikes cannot punch through his shields.

Chancellor Elite vs Elder Predator:
Not so sure about this one. It's stamina vs strength.

Fistfight of colonial vs UNSC:
This is pitting a human against another human, so not sure either.

Colonial vs UNSC:
If it's the Tactical squads from Halo, colonial is screwed.
If not, they're considerably less screwed.

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkC
MC wins. Sharpness of teeth, claws, or tailspikes cannot punch through his shields.

Chancellor Elite vs Elder Predator:
Not so sure about this one. It's stamina vs strength.

Fistfight of colonial vs UNSC:
This is pitting a human against another human, so not sure either.

Colonial vs UNSC:
If it's the Tactical squads from Halo, colonial is screwed.
If not, they're considerably less screwed.

How strong are elites anyway? i've always wondered that. What weight class would you put them in 2 toner? 5 toner? 10 toner?

And the marine fist fight would most likely go to the Colonial. With the UNSC being so busy fighting a war in all they probably don't have time to train there grunts much in hand to hand. and why would they no amount of hand to hand will let you defeat a elite in a normal fist fight.

DarkC
A black Elite is a tad stronger than Chief. But lacks Chief's reflexes.

So I'd say Chancellor Elites(who only appear in the last level of Halo 2 and thankfully are your allies) are uber-strong.

And if Sergeant Johnson was able to knock a Brute out from behind with the butt of an SMG, I wouldn't doubt his own strength. And a Marine vs an Elite in full armor and shields, armed with only their fists? Are you kidding me? Why in their mind would they want to go up against an Elite in the first place? There's a reason why we created the concept of sidearms.

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkC
A black Elite is a tad stronger than Chief. But lacks Chief's reflexes.

So I'd say Chancellor Elites(who only appear in the last level of Halo 2 and thankfully are your allies) are uber-strong.

And if Sergeant Johnson was able to knock a Brute out from behind with the butt of an SMG, I wouldn't doubt his own strength. And a Marine vs an Elite in full armor and shields, armed with only their fists? Are you kidding me? Why in their mind would they want to go up against an Elite in the first place? There's a reason why we created the concept of sidearms.

which is why they wouldn't bother to train in hand to hand and up for rifle training more.

mailedbypostman
How good are colonial marines at hand-to-hand combat then?

Jose123
Originally posted by mailedbypostman
How good are colonial marines at hand-to-hand combat then?

Who knows.

My best guess would be slightly better than a Marine Grunt from today.

With 179 years of change and development that could be added to their hand to hand combat training. Then add the fact that they seem to be the peacekeepers of their universe colonies they would need to know how to handle civilians in non lethal ways.

I Just think that with the war and the fact that hand to hand would be less then useless in the halo universe for the halo marine that they would spend More of their time training with their weapons then with their hands. So halo grunts wouldn't have time to train in hand to hand.

But that just a guess so who knows.

Stalker 360
id say the marines are prettty strong in hand to hand combat i mean they would have to be there marines its in there basic knowledge it comes second nature fighting so fighting with there hands would be easy for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.