Spidey ruined ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
I use to enjoy spiderman alot. Recently his stories are crap and then they went and made him organic/15 tons and now he is iron spidey ? I really hope they know what they are doing, because I hate wasting my money on spidey comics if it is going to be ironman I mean iron spidey with organics. Maybe he will shoot laser beams next year.. What do you guys think about spidey in general ?

Yarr
Its not the first time they have put spiderman in an iron suit

streekz
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
I use to enjoy spiderman alot. Recently his stories are crap and then they went and made him organic/15 tons and now he is iron spidey ? I really hope they know what they are doing, because I hate wasting my money on spidey comics if it is going to be ironman I mean iron spidey with organics. Maybe he will shoot laser beams next year.. What do you guys think about spidey in general ?

I always liked spidey but dont know bout the latest changes to be honest?

they lookin for new fresh storylines, dont like the thought of bein in debt to tony stark idea that makes spidey a side kick or somethin which is stupid.

If ironman became his enemy would be a good twist but couldnt see them doin that to a superhero status as ironman.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by TwisterGameX

typical crappy Marvel upgrade!

willRules
it won't last too long.........

Arahan
I will wait and see how things develope.

Jimmy Buggs
pics please

H. S. 6
I don't mind. I like change. smile

Of course, I'm not an avid reader, so that's probably why it doesn't bother me.

Next Venom_girl
"Iron Spidey?"
*shudders*
I haven't been to the comic store for a month and now, after hearing what's happened to one of my favorite characters, I'm kinda glad I didn't waste my money.

NoFate007
Organics = ok
that yellow and red costume = disgusting

I like the idea that they gave him a drastic change that made sense, rather than just making up some crap that was repetitive, like "oh yeah and now there's ANOTHER alternate dimension..." or something. I like the whole idea of him sorta shedding his skin and getting new powers and being more powerful. Maybe he can start fighting better villains now too instead of having problems with Chameleon and whatnot lol.

Arahan
Dont forget the Vulture laughing out loud

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by NoFate007
Organics = ok
that yellow and red costume = disgusting

I like the idea that they gave him a drastic change that made sense, rather than just making up some crap that was repetitive, like "oh yeah and now there's ANOTHER alternate dimension..." or something. I like the whole idea of him sorta shedding his skin and getting new powers and being more powerful. Maybe he can start fighting better villains now too instead of having problems with Chameleon and whatnot lol. My feelings exactly.

pacmaniac
what are spideys new powers?

Arahan
no one knows yet

doctorstrongbad
They always try to mess around with spider-man. The black suit, the clone saga, avengers disassemble. I guess they do it so we will appreciate regular every day spider-man when they return him to normal.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
They always try to mess around with spider-man. The black suit, the clone saga, avengers disassemble. I guess they do it so we will appreciate regular every day spider-man when they return him to normal.

And fans always complain when something like this happens, but yet Spider-Man remains one of the cash cows of Marvel. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which I don't mind, by the way. wink

pacmaniac
whats been happening in the others saga? ive got the latest one, you know, the amazing spiderman one, were he goes home? i was wandering what has happened before then. and arahan, is that toxin? cos that pics from the sed comic.

Drache53
I dunno, I kinda think it looks cool.. But I think they will change it back some time soon.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by pacmaniac
whats been happening in the others saga? ive got the latest one, you know, the amazing spiderman one, were he goes home? i was wandering what has happened before then. and arahan, is that toxin? cos that pics from the sed comic.

That's not Toxin. It's the mental manifestation that Peter has conjured up to represent "The Other," as per the spider in him. smile

redcaped
Please JJJ be $$$!

Lord Magnus
I doubt it'll last long beyond the saga.

pacmaniac
thanks, i thought so. he looks kinda cool.

Dan-El
I really just want to get into Marvel Comics and bust some heads. A few years back, the JMS and JR Jr team up on Amz. Spider-Man was glorious! Now, things are ****ing up. It's my goal to right these wrongs.

Spideys Sister
The Iron Spider looks like a Peter Carnage combo. I wish that was the case. Anthony has a bad sense of fasion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.