Grievous's combat skills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
After watching Clone Wars, I'm wondering about Grievous's fighting style, in particular his fondness for using multiple blades.

Do you think that he preffered using two swords even before he became a cyborg and stuck with it when he learned lightsabre combat, or did he start off as a 'regular' swordsman (one blade) and started using two after he became a cyborg?

Pwned61
Actually, I don't recall him actually using swords till he was mechanized. In fact, the only pic I've seen of him pre-cyborg had him holding a gun.

Shadow x 20
We hardly know anything of Grievous before he became machine.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Pwned61
Actually, I don't recall him actually using swords till he was mechanized. In fact, the only pic I've seen of him pre-cyborg had him holding a gun.

I know that pic you mean.

In the novel 'Labyrinth of Evil' it mentions that Grievous was a master swordsman in his pre-mechanized days.

Darth Jello
his strategy is based on psychological terror and misdirection that's what he's doing when he tosses and catches his blades. His movements are based on capoera

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.