Current Thanos vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The fight take place in space

Thanos-Thanos possesses incalculable superhuman power. By far the most powerful of the Titanian Eternals, Thanos is a mutant whose massive heavy-hided body was born with the capacity to synthesize cosmic energy for certain personal uses. (This is a trait that Thanos shares with his father Alars and the Earth-born Eternals but not with Titan-born Eternals). Through still further unknown bionic amplification, Thanos increased his physical strength and resilience to levels possibly rivalling or surpassing even the strongest of the Earth Eternals (Gilgamesh, now deceased). This indicates that Thanos' strength is at least into the Class 100 range, being able to routinely lift well in excess of 900 tons. Through meditation and certain mystical techniques, Thanos augmented his power in still other ways, enabling him to tap, transform, and direct vast quantities of cosmic energy for destructive force. Deadliest of all of Thanos's attributes, perhaps, was his mind, whose superhuman level of intellect was totally dedicated to the annihilation of life. Thanos has also demonstrated psionic abilities, including telepathy, the limits of which remain unknown.

Aside from his great power, Thanos was a superb tactician and was well versed in many areas of arcane lore. Thanos was also a highly formidable hand to hand combatant.

vs

Hyperstorm-Hyperstorm possesses virtually infinite psionic power which he can draw endlessly from hyperspace, from which (in the Marvel Universe) the primordial energies creating the fundamental forces of the universe, strong nuclear force, electromagnetism, the weak nuclear force and gravity flow into our plane of reality. Controlling the four fundamental forces should theoretically allow him to restructure, create or destroy matter at will down to subatomic level, as well as creating electromagnetic fields and electrical currents, making matter radioactive, manipulating gravity, causing nuclear detonations, emit enormous energy blasts, use his psionic powers to increase his physical strength and generally accomplishing nearly anything he sets his mind to. He has also displayed telepathic abilities, both as Hyperstorm (Fantastic Four Unlimited #12) and as his otherworld counterpart David Richards (Exiles #59). For the later, his powers has been described as an amalgam of the powers of Professor X, Magneto and the Phoenix force. He can also teleport through hyperspace from one place in the universe to another, possibly at immeasurable distances. He has been seen to counter the Invisible Woman's forcefield with one of his own making, unsurprisingly since she draws her power from one of the higher planes of hyperspace, though highly limited compared to Hyperstorm's own hyperpowers. He might also be telekinetic, considering the fact that both his parents, as well as his grandmother Jean Grey, had telekinetic powers. His powerlevel has been compared to that of Galactus, the devourer of worlds, rather than that of other mutants.

He is also an extraordinary genius seemingly possessing his grandfather Reed Richards scientific genius, and has been able to create devices such as a time machine, a brain disarrator which he employed on Doctor Doom to disrupt any chance of him forming coherent thoughts, and his nigh unstoppable mechichal juggernauts known as the Destructoids. He also outsmarted Reed and his father Nathaniel Richards, and also Doctor Doom, for most of the time, though Reed eventually bested Hyperstorm instead by causing Galactus to use him as an endless supply of raw energy, which Galactus normally obtains by consuming planets. It is known that Galactus has since then returned to his normal habits and dimension, since Galactus has shown up in later stories, but Hyperstorm's current whereabouts in his own future and in the 616 timeline remains to be seen.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperstorm"

TheKahn
Read thoes bios. Hyperstorm is on Galactus' lever. Thanos doesn't have even a remote chance.

manjaro
nothing about thanos is current his series was canceled a number of years ago secondly hyperstorm was so damn powerful that galactus once sought to devour him on account that he had enuff energy to feed him for quite some time....thanos is dust

Mider
i dont think hyperstorm can be on galactus level since he was captured by galactus but he seems to be on a celestials i might be wrong

golem370
Celestials are more powerful then Galactus IMO

King KAM
That bio is nowhere near current for thanos....try again

guy222
Thanos

http://i102.imagethrust.com/t/787388/allnewohotmuaz1129.jpg http://i115.imagethrust.com/t/787389/allnewohotmuaz1130.jpg http://i104.imagethrust.com/t/787390/allnewohotmuaz1131.jpg http://i106.imagethrust.com/t/787391/allnewohotmuaz1132.jpg

Hyperstorm FTW

Utrigita
Going with Hyperstorm

celestialdemon
Hyperstorm definitely

Bouboumaster
Hyperstorm.

But Thanos might hurt him.

LORD B
current thanos?he's deaded

hyperstorm ftw

guy222
still hyperstorm

tkitna
Hyperstorm

I can beat current Thanos.

Red Hulk
Originally posted by guy222
still hyperstorm What would have changed that might have made this questionable?

kakuzu
Isn't Current Thanos dead?

Isn't Hyperstorm basically a TV dinner for Galactus and then some?

If Thanos where alive he'd still lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.