One Year Later: The NEW JLA (SPOILERS!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
You know you love me....

Sneak peek of the new JLA. And of course they ripped off the Animated JLU but whatever....

To all Justice Society fans, I suggest you pray because the Justice Society ain't surviving the crisis....

http://edbenes.zip.net/images/Capadupla_ink.jpg

Hit and Run
I can't see the picture sad

The Ion
?

H. S. 6
z0mG!!!!!111!!!1!

Cool pic! eek!

Draco69
Hmm. Try this:

Draco69
Just go to the link I posted if it doesn't work. What you can also do is pressing the "Reload" button.

It works for H.S.E. for some reason.

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Draco69
Hmm. Try this:

Alright, thanks, now I can see it. That really is a cool pic.

Draco69
I found a fully-colored version too! : big grin

http://edbenes.zip.net/images/JLACapadupla_color2.jpg

R.O.T. Yahman
I found a fully-colored version too! : big grin

http://edbenes.zip.net/images/JLACapadupla_color2.jpg

I bet ypu dont know who that hand belons to .... I do stick out tongue

King_Mungi
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I bet ypu dont know who that hand belons to .... I do stick out tongue

I have my ideas, but who do you think it is?

The Ion
Those are potential members. Meltzer said his team would only have the standard number of members and confirmed Supes, Bats, WW and Hal Jordan would be on the team.

If you think the hand belongs to Luthor, no. The Luthor league is completely separate.

Draco69
Potential? Blast. I was hoping they went for the JLU scenario....

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
Those are potential members. Meltzer said his team would only have the standard number of members and confirmed Supes, Bats, WW and Hal Jordan would be on the team.

If you think the hand belongs to Luthor, no. The Luthor league is completely separate.

According to wizard , he sets up a new JLA !

R.O.T. Yahman
Potential? Blast. I was hoping they went for the JLU scenario....

Other probabale's include :

Captain Atom
Aquaman
Miracle Man
Zattana
Fate
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Hawkman
and either ; Cyborg, Nightwing or Donna Troy
and Flash if he survives

The Ion
According to wizard , he sets up a new JLA !
Yeah, that takes place during the missing year. One Year Later will have the real JLA back together.

eleveninches
I bet ypu dont know who that hand belons to .... I do stick out tongue Is it bruce?

eleveninches
if guy is there, then nether wally, connor nor nightwing can be there

Psycho Ninja
Why ??

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Why ?? some thing DC released saying only one of those 4 would be around after IC. I think... something like that.

Juntai
Dr Occult and Phantom Stranger are both potential members? lol.

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
some thing DC released saying only one of those 4 would be around after IC. I think... something like that.
So Flash or Nightwing or both die?
That sucks! I dont mind about Guy or Connor, I never really liked them, but Wally and Dick kick ass!

The Ion
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
So Flash or Nightwing or both die?
That sucks! I dont mind about Guy or Connor, I never really liked them, but Wally and Dick kick ass!
Well they used the name Nightwing so Dick will still be around but probably not as Nightwing. Whether Wally or Connor actually die is up in the air. Hopefully neither do.

Tron
My theory is (it looks like it to me anyway) is that Jason Todd might be Nightwing for a while, although I could be wrong.

Jade Chihuahua
Originally posted by Tron
My theory is (it looks like it to me anyway) is that Jason Todd might be Nightwing for a while, although I could be wrong.
Ok, I live in Ireland, and so find it pretty hard to keep up with new comic news....are you saying Jason Todd is back from the dead?

Tron
Has been back for a few months now, go to dccomics.com and you can check up on it.

spiderboy5
Awesome pic draco thx, if u got more of them just post them!

Juntai
Originally posted by Jade Chihuahua
Ok, I live in Ireland, and so find it pretty hard to keep up with new comic news....are you saying Jason Todd is back from the dead? A few dead characters have been returning, and all kinds more are dying from the Crisis.. those that returned are because someone trapping Eternity in the doorway between this world and the next. He however said that it was FIRST cracked open, when Superman was allowed to come back. But the people who did that just swung it wide open.

The Ion
Teen Titans 31 implied that E2 Superman's frustration over the death of our Superman caused the door to crack open.

NoFate007
Ugh Superman shouldn't be able to do that stuff.

The Ion
Death's door was connected to his interdimensional "paradise". When he saw Kal-El die, he punched it in frustration which cracked the wall and cracked open up the door. This allowed Superman to come back to life. All the other deaths added to his frustration and when he finally busted out in IC#1 the door was flung wide open. I thought it was a decent explanation.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
Death's door was connected to his interdimensional "paradise". When he saw Kal-El die, he punched it in frustration which cracked the wall and cracked open up the door. This allowed Superman to come back to life. All the other deaths added to his frustration and when he finally busted out in IC#1 the door was flung wide open. I thought it was a decent explanation.

Is E.2 powered by the Sun ?

DarkCrawler
E2 is (basically) Pre-Crisis Superman.

He's powered by whatever he damn wishes to be powered by.

The Ion
Is E.2 powered by the Sun ?
Yes and No. All Earth 2 Kryptonians were super powered when they were on Krypton. They do however get a boost from the sun.

Blair Wind
dammit I cant see the pic either way!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.