Hulk Gauntlet!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Magnus
HULK NOT GET REST BETWEEN BATTLES!

HULK MUST SMASH THESE PUNY HUMANS!!!

SPIDER-MAN!!!

DAREDEVIL/ELEKTRA DOUBLE TEAM!!!!

CYCLOPS!!!

STORM!!!!

THING!!!

CARNAGE!!!

WOLVERINE!!!

ICEMAN!!!

ONLY FANBOYS THINK HULK GET THIS FAR!!!

JUGGERNAUT!!!

MAGNETO!!!

DR. DOOM!!!

THE BEAST FROM LOST!!!

JEAN GREY!!!

3 SPIDER-MEN!!!

THE BEYONDER!!!

A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION!!!

THE APOCALYPSE (NOT APOCALYPSE--THE APOCALYPSE!!!)

AND STRONGEST BUT STUPIDEST OF ALL--THE WEAKEST DC CHARACTER EVER!!!

ME THINK HULK GET TO WOLVERINE AND GO DOWN!!!

SMASH!!!

supremthor
hulk stop at storm.... she could just do to hulk wat black bolt did to hulk

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
HULK NOT GET REST BETWEEN BATTLES!

HULK MUST SMASH THESE PUNY HUMANS!!!

SPIDER-MAN!!!

DAREDEVIL/ELEKTRA DOUBLE TEAM!!!!

CYCLOPS!!!

STORM!!!!

THING!!!

CARNAGE!!!

WOLVERINE!!!

ICEMAN!!!

ONLY FANBOYS THINK HULK GET THIS FAR!!!

JUGGERNAUT!!!

MAGNETO!!!

DR. DOOM!!!

THE BEAST FROM LOST!!!

JEAN GREY!!!

3 SPIDER-MEN!!!

THE BEYONDER!!!

A NUCLEAR EXPLOSION!!!

THE APOCALYPSE (NOT APOCALYPSE--THE APOCALYPSE!!!)

AND STRONGEST BUT STUPIDEST OF ALL--THE WEAKEST DC CHARACTER EVER!!!

ME THINK HULK GET TO WOLVERINE AND GO DOWN!!!

SMASH!!! why isn't the gauntlet in order from weakest to strongest?

Soljer
Good question Dr Doom, I was wondering too. While I don't think storm could put the hulk out, I don't know if he could actually catch her either.

Realistically, the Hulk would stop at Juggernaut. Both of them have 'unlimited' strength, in certain respects. As well as seemingly unlimited durability. Both could try to throw the other into space, but both can survive there. I cannot tell if there would ever be a winner between those two.

DrDoom101
i dont understand why a nuclear explosion is worse than Beyonder and Juggernaut. Why is Carnage after Thing? And cant Magneto and DD defeat Jean Grey (obviously not Phoenix)

Lord Magnus
Yeah, it's not really in order. Forgive me. And Storm has a chance.

HigH ScholaR
rework it LM from strongest to weakest

Lord Magnus
OK...
Cyclops
DD/Elektra
Thing
Spider-Man
Carnage
Iceman
Storm
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Juggernaut
Dr. Doom
3 Spider-Men
Magneto
Who knows how powerful "the beast" is?
Nuclear Explosion
The Apocalypse
Beyonder
Weakest DC Character Ever

And I say Storm now.

HigH ScholaR
why is spiderman after thing the same goes for wolverine and the fsct that hes after gean gray but anyway it is possible for him the beat GEAN GRAY but i'm not sure about Storm though Hulk has weathered more then what she normally dishes out, LOL i said weathered, get it weathered LOL............. no no expression no hmph guess theres no pleasing everyone.

Soljer
OK...
Cyclops
DD/Elektra
Thing
Spider-Man
Carnage
Iceman
Storm
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Juggernaut
Dr. Doom
3 Spider-Men
Magneto
Nuclear Explosion
The Apocalypse
Beyonder

And I say Storm now.

that is definitely worked out a bit better, even though (for some odd reason) you believe wolverine is stronger than spider man and carnage....

Even now, though, the Hulk still makes it to Juggernaut.

xkalybr
We are talking about the green Hulk, right?

If so, this is so cliche to say, but he gets stronger the angrier he gets. He strength can not be catagorized, but we all know he can tear adamantium if pushed enough.

Plus, the Hulk has a very fast healing factor.

The Hulk would win, up to the fight vs the Beyonder, because how do you fight a god who can, with a single thought kill you? erm

Soljer
Originally posted by xkalybr
We are talking about the green Hulk, right?

If so, this is so cliche to say, but he gets stronger the angrier he gets. He strength can not be catagorized, but we all know he can tear adamantium if pushed enough.

Plus, the Hulk has a very fast healing factor.

The Hulk would win, up to the fight vs the Beyonder, because how do you fight a god who can, with a single thought kill you? erm

Yes, the hulk's strength and durability is limitless, but the Juggernaut's is as well. I don't see him getting past there.

Lord Magnus
Tear adamantium?

What is it with the Hulk, Shadowcat and Iceman that you think they can do these things? They can't! No one can do these things! And Sider-Man could take the Thing.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
why is spiderman after thing the same goes for wolverine and the fsct that hes after gean gray but anyway it is possible for him the beat GEAN GRAY but i'm not sure about Storm though Hulk has weathered more then what she normally dishes out, LOL i said weathered, get it weathered LOL............. no no expression no hmph guess theres no pleasing everyone. i dont think he means JEan as in Phoenix but Jean as in before phoenix force. and why is Carnage above Spider-Man and Thing?

HigH ScholaR
Wel actual he can its well within his reach espically considering that he has done it before and bent it and as prof hulk dented it.

HigH ScholaR
Originally posted by DrDoom101
i dont think he means JEan as in Phoenix but Jean as in before phoenix force. and why is Carnage above Spider-Man and Thing?

no expression

doomsday49
Originally posted by Soljer
Yes, the hulk's strength and durability is limitless, but the Juggernaut's is as well. I don't see him getting past there.

agree

King KAM
Its also well within Wolverines reach to beat the hulk, no matter what anyone on this forum happens to say, wolverine has done it before and if luck is on his side he can do it again.

xmarksthespot
OK...
Cyclops
DD/Elektra
Thing
Spider-Man
Carnage
Iceman
Storm
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Juggernaut
Dr. Doom
3 Spider-Men
Magneto
Nuclear Explosion
The Apocalypse
Beyonder

And I say Storm now. How is that in order??? huh

FG725
he mkaes it to the weakest DC character ever then has butt cramps and dies

Wally West
OK...
Cyclops
DD/Elektra
Thing
Spider-Man
Carnage
Iceman
Storm
Jean Grey
Wolverine
Juggernaut
Dr. Doom
3 Spider-Men
Magneto
Nuclear Explosion
The Apocalypse
Beyonder

And I say Storm now.
He makes it somewhere between Iceman and Juggernaut, everyone between and including those 2 could potentially stop him he he isn't get any rest at all as Thing could give him a long, drawn out fight. Maybe 2/10 or 3/10 when hes real angry and the other characters are suffering from CIS he passes Juggernaut.

jgiant
THree Spidermen are not that powerful...

xkalybr
Onslaught's armor, was it not made of psionic energy and adamantium? I could be wrong.

Since he tore that armor up, I figured he would eventually win in a fight vs Juggernaut. Did Juggernaut beat Onslaught? I remember him getting punched from Canada to New York.

Anyway, the fight might takes weeks to finish, but in the end, somehow Hulk would win, then lose to the Beyonder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.