Blade vs Morbius vs Michael Corvin (Underworld hybrid vampire&werewolf)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BetaRayBill
OK so who wins and please elaborate.

My bet is on Blade, 'cuz of his fighting skills even though Underworld Michael is formidable but he's still a noob at fighting and discovering his powers. Afterall he has "the strengths of the 2 and none of the weaknesses". Morbius gets made into paste by these 2 IMO.

Lighthammer
Blade all the way. I mean Morbius isn't evn a vampire he just has bat DNA in him so blade can take him down flat, and Michael could be taken down easily too because vampires and werewolves have one thing in common in that they are both weakend by silver.

BetaRayBill
Sorry in the Underworld vamps aren't afraid of silver and neither is Michael. Btw his strength seems to be more than Vampires and Werewolves combined.

BetaRayBill
Sorry anyone know the limits of Morbius powers are again?

Piedmon
Morbius can fly, so he wins..... or at least doesn't lose....

Soljer
Michael. Without breaking a sweat.

Anyways, the upcoming Underworld 2 trailers....they show no mention of michael, what happened? I was hoping he'd take a larger role in the sequel, but it seems to be focused on selene. sick

streekz
Originally posted by Soljer
Michael. Without breaking a sweat.

Anyways, the upcoming Underworld 2 trailers....they show no mention of michael, what happened? I was hoping he'd take a larger role in the sequel, but it seems to be focused on selene. sick

Ive seen the trailer he is in it but think they focusin on selene cuz she the chosen one or somethin like that.

wud of thought michael wud kill the vampires even the head vamps, evolved or not..

By the way think blade wud win cuz he the only one who doesnt have to transform he beat dracula as well.

grey fox
Underworld sucks ass , everyone makes a deal about ther hybrid smurf taking out 'a master vampire' pfft that 'master vampire' was perhaps the weakest one to ever call itself that.

AND smurf boy still got his ass kicked by him .

Blade kills the smurf , and then takes morbius out.....

samishe
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Sorry anyone know the limits of Morbius powers are again?
10 tons.

spideycarnage
personally i liked blade better than underworld, blade is strong, and a superior fighter than the other two, and he has a arrsenal of vampire hunting gear, he takes this one rather easily.

Katt
"Dracula" in Blade trinity was a joke. Though i have nothing against Blade 1 & 2. Blade 3 just lost it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.