Who Was Your FIRST Favorite Comic Book Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Who was your FIRST comic book character ever? Not presently.

Me? Storm, especially after watching the Fox Animated series.

SnakeEyes
Either Wolverine or Spidey for me. Those were the only two series I got when I was really young. Plus I always watched both of the animated series.

King_Mungi
Wolverine or Spider-Man

soleran30
Shazam.......Captain Marvel!

Jose123
Spider-man was the first comic I ever read. Spider-man was my first favorite.

spider-man still is my favorite.

Disappear
my stepbrother got me into x-men when i was a kid, but the first comic i ever bought was this one issue of batman, or something. some future batman going to pluto and beating some villains senseless after an issue's worth of narrated flashbacks. between then (i was 8) and now (19,) the only other DC comics i've ever bought were mister miracle 1 & 2 last week.

The Ion
Flash Barry Allen

Lucid Lui
Wolverine for me...

Hit and Run
Originally posted by Jose123
Spider-man was the first comic I ever read. Spider-man was my first favorite.

spider-man still is my favorite.
Ditto

FG725
I didnt get in to comics for awhile so my first favorite was venom when i picked up the one where he kills spidey it was shweet

long pig
Wolverine, mainly due to the cartoon. I was 10 or so and when I got the comic that showed him fighting Hulk, even then I thought it was pretty stupid.

HigH ScholaR
erm i guess it was Hulk but around the same time i liked Cyclops

NoFate007
I think it was Batman, and then Spider-Man, and then X-Men (specifically Wolverine, even though I think I liked him for only a little bit, then LOVED Cyclops and hated Wolverine, and then it reversed and I like Logan a lot more than Scott - maybe once I figured out how much of an ass Scott is lol).

Pretty sure it was Batman. If not, it had to be Spider-Man, cause X-Men didn't come for me till after that...its gotta be Batman.

That's my final answer. Batman lol

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Draco69
Who was your FIRST comic book character ever? Not presently.

Me? Storm, especially after watching the Fox Animated series.

Same here. Then i saw the Phoenix Saga episodes lol. Now it fluctuates between them. Ive also been reading WWoman for the last year. Shes cool, but shes no Storm wink

Next Venom_girl
When I was really young (like 6) my favorite was Wonderwoman because my brother and I watched Superman cartoons and stuff and Wonderwoman was his equal.

When I was older, around Middle School, (as in old enough to care about character development) I got into Batman and Spider-man (after seeing the Batman movies and watching the Spider-man cartoon series). I liked Batgirl, Black Cat, and Venom. (Still some of my faves) and Storm and Wolverine from the X-men cartoon series. I got a few random comics for Christmans one year. That's when I decided Nightcrawler and Wolfsbane rule.

Oh, and Spawn was the first title I ever tried to collect regularly, after watching the movie.

thundercracker
venom allways venom

Mindship
Spider-Man. Cool costume, cool powers.

Juntai
Batman, and still is.

Blair Wind
Iceman, and still is

Arachnoidfreak
Those two Dinosaurs from The Badd Eggz

these guys http://www.squaredealonline.com/showpic.asp?img=%22/A/c9/0/154109.jpg%22

long pig
I never liked Spiderman, I STILL don't.

hmm...new thread?

The Ion
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Those two Dinosaurs from The Badd Eggz

these guys http://www.squaredealonline.com/showpic.asp?img=%22/A/c9/0/154109.jpg%22
WTF laughing

Arachnoidfreak
Those were the best characters ever made, besides Slapstick, the extra-dimensional clown from Marvel.

http://www.comiccovers.com/comiccovers-280/Slapstick%20%5BMarvel%5D%20Mini%201/0004.jpg

jrodslam
Iceman was the first comic hero i ever liked. When i saw Spiderman and his Amaging friends for the first time, i was hooked.

Ironman, Darkhawk, Night Thrasher and Namor were the heroes who i quickly gained interest in when i first started buying comics.

Spideys Sister
Mr Fantastic.

DigiMark007
The Tick. Originally from the animated series, then from comics. He's still up there, with Spidey, The Authority, and others.

DarkCrawler
Nightcrawler. My forum name is because of him being my hero then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.