Exar Kun vs. Sora Bulq and Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Who wins? Battle's in Theed, Naboo.

Shadow x 20
I have to say Exar wins

Dark Aristokrat
Exar would pwn them.

Captain REX
It would have to be a difficult fight, though. Mace Windu is a damned good swordsman on his own, and Sora isn't on Windu's level, but...yeah.

Darth Traya
Exar would waste them with sheer ease.

Darth_Glentract
I wouldn't quite say waste, but certainly kill them rather easily.

Lord Darkstar
Indeed Exar would kill them

darthsith19
I don't know alot about Kun but most people I know say he can beat NJO Luke and Luke'd pwn these fools.

Lightsnake
Anyone who says Kun could beat NJO Luke is deluded, but Exar could conceivably win this

Illustrious
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Anyone who says Kun could beat NJO Luke is deluded, but Exar could conceivably win this

Care to elaborate on why anyone thinking Kun beating NJO Luke is deluded? That opinion seems to be the delusional one.

Dark Aristokrat
agreed.

darthsith19
Please use an existing thread to discuss this.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364011&highlight=luke+vs+exar+kun

Illustrious
And please don't be mini-modding.

I am of the opinion that Kun would waste these two, Janus is of the same. When someone questions the validity of our claims about the most important piece (the team of one in the power duel) we sure as hell can question why the hell he is doing it.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Illustrious
And please don't be mini-modding.
Hey, chill man, I only did that for the better good.

Illustrious
There's nothing to be chill about, I'm perfectly chill. I'm just asking the man to justify his opinion in calling quite a few people (who I find nothing but rational) delusional. We'll see if he can.

calvin44
Originally posted by Illustrious
Care to elaborate on why anyone thinking Kun beating NJO Luke is deluded? That opinion seems to be the delusional one.
Uber statment. You are my second fav. on KMC now.

Dark Aristokrat
Who's zee first?

calvin44
Don't ask dumb questions Janus. Of course it's XYZ Jedi. LOL

Dark Aristokrat
LMFAO!

Lightsnake
Ohhh, only has something to do with Kun rarely showing much power that 'shook the universe', whereas Luke is declared the strongest Force user of all time, does feats at far greater rates than....anyone else in Star Wars.

Darth_Glentract
Ohhh, only has something to do with Kun rarely showing much power that 'shook the universe', whereas Luke is declared the strongest Force user of all time, does feats at far greater rates than....anyone else in Star Wars.

Proof?

darthsith19
Now he answered, now we're off topic, as usual. That's why I posted a link to the other thread on the last page.

Illustrious

I seemed to have missed that line in the text where he's declared the "strongest Force user of all time."

And chill, he's attempting to rationalize how NJO Luke would be so far above Exar Kun, a logical step that you used to justify your response.

Dark Aristokrat
It was in the Movie Bias Manual, page 309.

calvin44
310. But Terrorist dooku destored that page, so it will wander the halls of lost history forever...

w00t2112
Exar Kun, many people have proved it...Somehow a book about the ancient sith and their feats should deflate the arrogance shown by ppl such as lightsnake...btw do not go thinking that luke achieved all that knowledge and only he knows it why? there is nothing new under the sun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.