The Shocker Vs Toad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Who wins

TheKahn
I'll go with Toad. Old Shocker seems to have problems with agile opponents. Its a little unusual but I like this thread

TwisterGameX
Repect Shocker lol. Toad is no Spiderman and I think the Shocker can get a hit on this leap frog. Hmm I wonder what would happen if they get close.

long pig
I don't think Toad can take a Shocker.

One in the stink!

soleran30
Originally posted by long pig
I don't think Toad can take a Shocker.

One in the stink!

HAHA 2 in the goo and 1 in the poo! Must vote Shocker!!!!!

DrDoom101
The only reason Spider-man can dodge Shocker's blasts is with his spidey sense. Since toad doesn't have that, Shocker wins.

TheKahn
Typical....Toad gets no love.

Lucid Lui
Toad's alot of tougher than people think, and smarter. (or he was, not really anymore) Still, i think Toad could get a fair few victories over SHocker, but SHocker still edges out the majority.

TwisterGameX
lol Shocker gets no love!! repect Shocker and Toad!!

DrDoom101
Try putting him against Scorpion.

Lord Magnus
Toad. Fast win too.

TheKahn
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Try putting him against Scorpion.

So Toad can wrap his tongue around Scorpion's tail? That's just sick, man. LET'S DO IT!!! evil face

Piedmon
Depends. If Toad plays it smart and dances around Shocker, confusing him and then goes in with a megaton-dropkick, he'll probably win. If he tries to wrap his tongue around Shocker, then all Shocky has to do is just grab the appendage and send a killing bolt down its length.

The Ion
Anyone knows what happens to a Toad when it's struck by lightning? laughing

Piedmon
Halle Berry gets payed?

King KAM
Originally posted by Piedmon
Halle Berry gets payed? good 1

godking
Toad already beat shocker in a madripoor fighting tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.