Hercules(Immortal) vs. Juggernaut(classic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Lets says Zeus and Cyttorak make a bet to see which of their deciples are truly the top dog.

juggernaut74
So who is the top dog?

GodofThunder
I think Herc might have this one but i dont know to much about comic herc so im on the ropes.............i did see where herc pimp slapped Logan thou lol

juggernaut74
Hercules in his immortal form is tough. But Juggernaut is even tougher. They key in this fight will be durabilty and Juggys has everyone trumped on that card.

After a long battle Herc. will go down. Let's face it this fight will be a stugfest and that is Juggies type of match.

GodofThunder
Agreed can i change more like 7/10 juggy...........LOL

juggernaut74
Originally posted by GodofThunder
Agreed can i change more like 7/10 juggy...........LOL Juggy 9/10.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Juggy 9/10.

Well, actually, it would be 10/10.

All Hercules has is physical. That won't do shit to classic Juggernaut.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Soljer
Well, actually, it would be 10/10.

All Hercules has is physical. That won't do shit to classic Juggernaut. Well 10/10 sounds better but I figured I'd give Herc. the benefit of the doubt and pull a sneaky victory like Spiderman and Colossus have in the past. But pure physical fight with no bullsh!t and tricks Juggy wins.

harri
harc 10/10 no doubt

harri
herc

Soljer
I thought you got banned? What the hell are you doing back?

Ptr_Grifin
In an all out Slug fest, Juggernaut 10/10.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
In an all out Slug fest, Juggernaut 10/10. 10/10? Surely the Prince of Power can do better.

batdude123
Lets says Zeus and Cyttorak make a bet to see which of their deciples are truly the top dog.

It's pretty much pointless to put Classic Juggernaut against a purely physical character. erm

TricksterPriest
the guy doesn't feel a right hook from Hulk, his field stops all kind of attacks including Mjolnir, and no one has ever physically hurt the juggernaut. So how is this a fair fight again?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
So how is this a fair fight again? But he's Immortal though. And somebody must think it's a fight as he has four votes.

Betageuze
well....

hasnt Hercules ripped the armor of Terminus apart...... ?

so.. in my opinion... the fact .. that Juggernaut CANNOT be hurt.. will be OVER

what speaks against the fact... that Immortal Hercules will simply CRUSH the Juggernaut .. and make 2 pieces of him... like a big Great White Shark would do with a normal human beeing ? wink

Immortal Hercules... have the POWER.. believe me.. he is on Hulks level on a very enraged status..

olympian
How come every thread with Juggernaut leads to ignoring the times hes been hurt?

He takes the majority tho.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Betageuze
well....

hasnt Hercules ripped the armor of Terminus apart...... ?

so.. in my opinion... the fact .. that Juggernaut CANNOT be hurt.. will be OVER

what speaks against the fact... that Immortal Hercules will simply CRUSH the Juggernaut .. and make 2 pieces of him... like a big Great White Shark would do with a normal human beeing ? wink

Immortal Hercules... have the POWER.. believe me.. he is on Hulks level on a very enraged status..

And that would matter? Does Hulk normally fare well against Classic Juggernaut?

golem370
Juggernaut imo >>>>> Thor >>>Hercules

Soleran
All threads with "classic" juggernaut need to just die!

He hasn't been in his "classic" version for sometime now, moving forward!

golem370
How about him vs Harald Jaekelsson? http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-haraldjaekelsson.html

guy222

herc
he's stronger than thor smokin'

juggernaut74
Originally posted by guy222
herc
he's stronger than thor smokin' But Herc. is still weaker than Juggernaut is.

Betageuze
Immortal Hercules will kill Classic Juggernaut.....

this guy.. has held the whole earth on his shoulders...

no one can match power with Immortal Hercules.. except a very enraged Hulk and HULK KILLER HUMANOID...

juggernaut74
Care to elaborate on how Herc. is gonna kill Juggy? Juggy has overpowered the Hulk and that's something Herc. has failed to do.

Betageuze
Hercules has fought the Hulk .. when Hulks level of physical strength.. was higher.... than in Hulks fights against the Juggernaut

Hercules AND Juggernaut .. has impressive feats of strength...

but in an one on one... the prince of power.. .will prevail....

juggernaut74
Hercules has fought the Hulk .. when Hulks level of physical strength.. was higher.... than in Hulks fights against the Juggernaut

Hercules AND Juggernaut .. has impressive feats of strength...

but in an one on one... the prince of power.. .will prevail.... Juggy has a win over Hulk. Herc. has some @ss beatings from the Hulk. Juggy was pushing Hulk all over Egypt in Hulk #457 before Hulk tapped into his plot-device to get to Juggy levels.

Jyppe
Juggy has a win over Hulk. Herc. has some @ss beatings from the Hulk. Juggy was pushing Hulk all over Egypt in Hulk #457 before Hulk tapped into his plot-device to get to Juggy levels.

Not to mention this was Juggernaut during twelve saga. They startted to play him down right after 8th day arc.

Betageuze
Hercules and Hulk are physically more powerful.. than even a Classic Juggernaut....

juggernaut74
Hercules and Hulk are physically more powerful.. than even a Classic Juggernaut.... In your alternate universe I'm sure they are. But according to comic panels they are not.

harri
Originally posted by Soljer
I thought you got banned? What the hell are you doing back? c'mon man chill

Photon009
Herc would win if BFR is allowed. If not, Juggernaut would win, Herc is strong, but not strong enough to get past the Juggernaut's durability enchantment.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by golem370
How about him vs Harald Jaekelsson? http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-haraldjaekelsson.html

Harold pwns this thread

Violent2Dope
Herc can't stop the Juggernaut b!tch!

snoopdogg
Juggernaut wins, and with little effort.

janus77
is this just a tussle or is Hercules using his Mace?
magic mace = victory to Hercules.

otherwise, it all depends on how Zeus measures up to Cyttorak.
could be another one of those Thor - Juggernaut debacles where the big weapon ends up doing sod all.

snoopdogg
Herc.'s magical mace did nothing to Superman in the JLA/Crossover. Not sure it will effect Juggernaut.

Juggernaut won't even need his shield to beat Hercules. He's never used it when he fought Hulk.

lft4ded
Mjolnir does nothing to Juggernaut, aside from some of it's more esoteric enchantments, and its magical.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.