street-level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
define street level hero

Scoobless
yo mamma

........ seriously

....... not kidding

The Ion
People who operate on the street level. shifty

Psycho Ninja
5 ton under....
Less than speed of sound.....
Near instantenous reflexes are ok......
..... oh yeah... NO CAPE !!!

The Ion
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
5 ton under....
Less than speed of sound.....
Near instantenous reflexes are ok......
..... oh yeah... NO CAPE !!!
That's what I think it should be then I took in the versus forum and see people like Carnage named as street level...

DigiMark007
There's no set definition for street level. It varies anywhere from "Someone with no powers, only skills and such, like Batman or any martial artist" to more broad definitions like "Very few powers (i.e. Cap, Daredevil, etc."

The furthest I've ever seen it go is around Spider-Man level, though most wouldn't define him as street level. There was a tourney a while back that I was in charge of, and people thought we were saying Carnage was street level...which we weren't, since we extended the limits beyond a normally accepted version of "street" to include more characters.

I realize that's not a concrete answer, but that's about the best you're going to get.

dominic/wolf
so whats the limits

Disappear
it's basically a low-level superhero, in terms of power, who generally operates on his/her own. x-men, avengers; they typically don't count. daredevil, as i see it, is the perfect example of a "street level" hero.

dominic/wolf
so who is the ultimate street level hero

Scoobless
My definition of "street level" is no powers (Punisher, Captain America, Batman, Bullseye, etc) up to extremely low level superhumans eg, Dare Devil, Wolverine, Deadpool.... anyone up to around a ton or so in lifting ability not including energy using heroes such as Cyclops (whose destructive power gets him into a higher class IMO)

manjaro
cap, slade,deadpool, agent x, task master, echo, DD, Gambit, wolverine,elektra...street level. peak humans(with a minor in martial leevl than us

dominic/wolf
can someone give me a list of the street level charecters and telll me what would the limits on street level are

Disappear
you already asked that question, and it's already been answered as best as it can be. in the two posts just prior to your last one. just read what's been said, because it's as good as it's gonna get.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.