Predator vs Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
hehehe wink

id369
Wolverine

braz
wtf???^ DAMN THESE FANBOYS!! :0

id369
Originally posted by braz
wtf???^ DAMN THESE FANBOYS!! :0

Lobo!

braz
bump

Spawnrules
SPAWN OH GOD

Next Venom_girl
Spawn, takes this. The fight's over in like two seconds.

Jose123
SPITE THREAD.

Spawn is clearly outmatched here. wink

braz
y does every1 underestimate pred so much?? i mean he is badass....he can turn invisible basically and has weapons far superior to what ne1 on earth has ever seen or even dreamed about

Jose123
y does every1 underestimate pred so much?? i mean he is badass....he can turn invisible basically and has weapons far superior to what ne1 on earth has ever seen or even dreamed about

Because he's not a mystical magic being.

I like Pred and I hate spawn but he is clearly outmatched here.

FG725
yeah Predator would be killed in an instant its not even an elder man spawn can easily wipe the floor with pred this could be a better fight if it was every single predator versus spawn maybe then the match would last awhile besides you can still see preds when they are invisible and the whole super weapon thing yeah who cares spawn can snap his fingers and the predator would be blown away go to the spawn respect thread man and youll see

id369
The question is can Predator see Spawn?...........

braz
touche

Jose123
Originally posted by id369
The question is can Predator see Spawn?...........

He's from hell. His body has to have some heat.

id369
Originally posted by Jose123

Current Version is a walking corpse.

Jose123
Originally posted by id369
Current Version is a walking corpse.

guess not then. He can alway see him using his basic motion body heat vision. The body heat won't work but the motion vison will. But it will be limited on how far he can see.

Or smell him. or hear his emo from 50 feet away..

Anyway pred stil goes down.

Milkie
OMG I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUMP THIS THREAD...

grey fox
Meh , ether way Spawn turns predator inside out....

Rewmac
Wolverine wins if he is angry enough....(But wait, he is always angry)

Tassadar
Spawn wins

Mider
what has happened to current spawn anyway?

Brute predator
im predator fanboy this thread is dumb

Milkie
Originally posted by Black Adam

No Dude. Just because he's from hell don't mean he could give off an heat signature.

Ghost Rider might have a big ass flaming head be that does not mean it could give off a heat signature. Hellfire is differen from normal fire in many ways.

Originally posted by Mider
what has happened to current spawn anyway?

Didn't you read the Spawn Respect Thread?

batdude123
Spawn with the upmost of ease.

Darth Martin

While we both know how much bada** the Yautja are you should know Spawn would murder any Yautja and Spawn is the king of bad***ness.

Mider
can spawn create living organism? id like to see spawn manifest an alien egg inside the predators chest so he can die to both spawn and his natural enemy.

Reaper777
spawn, easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.