Guy vs Kim Kapwhan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

2D_MASTER
Ok some people might not really care about this one. But I thought it would be interesting. Both fighters do not have projectile moves and are very quick. I would go with Guy, what do you think?

2D_MASTER
oh yeah in case you guys need a refresher. Guy has been around since capcoms start from the beat-em-up Final fight as well as the street fighter alpha series. Kim has been around since SNKs start in Fatal Fury as well as in the KOF series. These guys have been around for awhile and though they arent exactly top tier fighters I tought it would be interseting to have a fight between two people without fireballs or fancy flame moves.

dvampire
I say tie.

brainchild81
Guy & Kim are both tough, but Guy's a lil' more vicious with it. Kim's gonna get dumped on his head.

IcePunk
Guy will pwn his ass

Sonic x 20
They both are Good Fighters, but I say Guy will Win. Besides, Guy is a Ninja and Ninjas are Very Fast. cool cool cool cool

Son of Man
It is a pretty even match. I would have to go with Kim, he is much to fast. (And in the Animated series keep up with Terry.)

Shirizatu16
I would say Kim would win in this fight. I say this because i think Kim's
way faster than guy. After all he leads a whole nation of taekwondo fighters, he has to be really strong also.

2D_MASTER
You guys think that Kim is faster than Guy? I am know trying to say he is not, but seriously in SFA and in capcom fighting evolution Guy is pretty damn fast, a lot faster than kim has ever been. Guy is so fast in SFA its pretty ridiculous. I was just wondering why you think Kim is faster than Guy.

dvampire
Originally posted by Son of Man
It is a pretty even match. I would have to go with Kim, he is much to fast. (And in the Animated series keep up with Terry.)

I disagree, Guy is faster than the two IMO, but I still think it'll be tie. smile

Son of Man
Right, that is your opinion. smile
One hit from Kim and it's game over. (Which Kim are we speaking of, Fatal Fury, or the animated series Kim?)

dvampire
Right, that is your opinion. smile
One hit from Kim and it's game over. (Which Kim are we speaking of, Fatal Fury, or the animated series Kim?)

How whould one hit end the fight? smile

Son of Man
I take it you have never seen Fatal Fury the animated movie.

dvampire
I take it you have never seen Fatal Fury the animated movie.

I've seen all three. smile

shin_remy
omg hahaha again lol

i go for guy, kim is very good but guy is a ninja and is very fast, kim too but guy is faster, i think it will be very close, Tie or guy or kim damnit i don;t know it anymore, i go for guy, hes cool laughing

Shirizatu16
Kim is faster because his super move when he kicks the hell out you like crazy proves it!

Guy is fast but kim is faster!
And doesn't matter if your a ninja or not! Quickness is only one part of the ninja!

They also rely in Stealth!
And in a match he is wide open to kim's attacks!!

shin_remy
nope read wat 2d master said,

and pleae don't judge if you don't know a character to well, you probally don't guy to well messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.