Rebecca's Heartbreak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buffymitch
http://iesb.net/fox2006/011006b.php

Rebecca Romijn says she's going through a heartbreak in X3 but necessarily in a romantic way what do you guys think?
It got me all excited!!!

Flavio
now we need to realise if she will break someone's heart or if her heart will be broken shifty

NoFate007
Possibilities:

1. Some sort of romantic connection with her and Magneto.
2. Some sort of romantic connection with her and an X-Man.
(Either one of these, literally, her heart gets broken in the sense that she isn't with them. Highly unlikely.)
3. She loses her mutant powers and is gravely distressed about it (side note: Magneto could desert her too because of this).
4. She gets stabbed in the heart or something and is killed.
5. She has a scene where she flirts with someone and acts sad (highly unlikely since she had a flirtation scene in X2)
6. Rebecca herself is sad about something, or Mystique is sad about one of the deaths in X3.

Can't think of anything more.

buffymitch
No fate i liked your number three. Because it could be. you see her in handcuffs. although she is attacking someone we don't see her getting out and we don't see her next to magneto anywhere. very interesting

Flavio
couldnt she stab someone too in the heart? or going for a heartbreak necessarily means its her heart? confused

Paola
stay tuned folks! stick out tongue

mr.smiley
If anyone wants to know what it is just read the script or PM me.I'll be glad to tell you.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by mr.smiley
If anyone wants to know what it is just read the script or PM me.I'll be glad to tell you. confused What script? There's a script? Don't tell me what happens! Just... there's a script? Other than the AICN-thingie? So.. a script u say?
Oh and my money's on no 3. yes

X-Woman
The "script" says my Cyclops will die so I'm not going by it.

buffymitch
To Xwoman

Originally posted by Marvelgeek
confused What script? There's a script? Don't tell me what happens! Just... there's a script?

mr.smiley
I would say most of the AICN script is quiet accurate unfortunatley.How many months ago was it released?Like 4,5,6 months ago?
And you can find everything we saw in the trailer from that script.I think their will be changes,but I think it's pretty well set out the course for the movie.

God help us if i'm right.

buffymitch
i don't want to know anything from this movie. if isee picture or videos that's fine. they want us to see that. we can then go speculate about what we saw but other than that . no. i don't wan t to hear about any script. it really spoils the whole event for me. Like i said in a other thread. i never forgave my sisters for telling me that bruce willis was dead in sixth sense

cheekwg
most things that happens in trailers get omitted in the movie...just look at the FF7:advent children trailer.the scene where kadaj was aiming magic at clouds motorbike was not in the movie at all

X-Woman
Maybe they are going to change it since it leaked?

Prince Nauj
Coolio!!!

Dr.Genesis
YAY SCOTT IS GOING TO DIE MAWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I LOVE PHOENIX!!! thank god she isn't going to die

charlesxavier
How could none of you x-men geeks figure this one out?Mystique began falling for wolverine in X-2. She shape shifted into jean inside his little tent and came onto him until he sniffed her out. If there is going to be any kind of heartbreak for mystique it is going to be wolverine turning her down. After already establishing the hint in the sequel I thought somebody would have mentioned it in one of these threads, but I suppose you geeks were all too busy jerking off to the lovely rebecca romijn's body covered in blue latex that you forgot to pay attention to the plot.

Paola
^ You better be right about this...

And show some respect, alright?

buffymitch
For the record i'm gay and i did notice that. but if you listen to the directors commentary for X2 you hear brian Singer saying taht she is actually promiscuous

Flavio
Originally posted by charlesxavier
How could none of you x-men geeks figure this one out?Mystique began falling for wolverine in X-2. She shape shifted into jean inside his little tent and came onto him until he sniffed her out. If there is going to be any kind of heartbreak for mystique it is going to be wolverine turning her down. After already establishing the hint in the sequel I thought somebody would have mentioned it in one of these threads, but I suppose you geeks were all too busy jerking off to the lovely rebecca romijn's body covered in blue latex that you forgot to pay attention to the plot.

Mystique seems to have an "always changing" personality. We cant ever say that shes still stuck on Logan. And Rebecca did say its not in a romantic way. I guess the only geek praising Rebecca's body too much was you

charlesxavier
First I was going to argue that she said it was not necessarily going to a romantic heartbreak. Which could make sense because she is not in love with wolverine obviously but showed a physical feeling for him in x-2. so maybe they could become slightly close until she dies in x-3. Then I had a better idea. If it's not romantic maybe ratner decides to show mystique as rogues' mother before he kills her off. I think that is what it is now.

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by charlesxavier
First I was going to argue that she said it was not necessarily going to a romantic heartbreak. Which could make sense because she is not in love with wolverine obviously but showed a physical feeling for him in x-2. so maybe they could become slightly close until she dies in x-3. Then I had a better idea. If it's not romantic maybe ratner decides to show mystique as rogues' mother before he kills her off. I think that is what it is now. I don't think so. Mystique is promiscious and used to get what she want and there's probly lots of stuff she's attracted to with Logan (she probly has a thing for pain) but I don't think it's more emotional in x-2 than "Damn him! How dare he refuse me?!".
And it would be a bit too comic-booky to reveal Mystique as Rogues mom. We did see Rogues mom in x1 (yes yes we can't be totaly sure she was her biological mom). But like I said they didn't have it with Nightccrawler but instead gave us a scene with the two of them.
It's too big a reveal, too much like a comic book or a horror movie franchise. "Oh they are related!"

Or "Xavier never told you what happened to your mother."
"He told me enough! He told me ya'll killed him!"
"No. I am your mother!"
"Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!" (does southernes say "naa"? confused )

I'm still going for the dumped by Mags thing (not romantically IMO).
All things point towards her geting captured and demutinazed. And we've seen how mags is in the movie. So that's my thought.
And nono on the insulting ppl.
Nothing can take my atention away from the plot! schmoll
Except perhaps naked hugh jackman and/or james marsden... stick out tongue

cheekwg
ermmmm hubbbawhat?i didn get that

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by cheekwg
ermmmm hubbbawhat?i didn get that Rrrr?
Oh that last part didn't happen unfortunately... down Not outside of dreamland. big grin Yet. shifty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.