Edward Elric Vs Naruto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

QuincE
Between the fight of The Fullmetal Alchemist, and Naruto........Edward Elric would win. At least that's what I believe. Bring it on Naru-tards!

Mantis
... Can Naruto activate Kyuubi in this fight?

QuincE
Yeah sure. Why the heck not.

Tails x 20
well naruto with kyuubi.

Hit_and_Miss
Well I prefer FMA over naruto, But this is about as 1 sided as goku vs hobos...

Naruto and goku are on god like lvls... They just constantly defy all there original boundaries and just get stronger whenever an opponent presents itself...

I unless Ed transforms naruto I can't see him winning...

If you want Naruto to take a beating put him against any one from the following;
Akira
Guyver
Trigun
Hellsing
Inu-Yasha
Elfen Lied

QuincE
Originally posted by Tails x 20
well naruto with kyuubi.

Have you ever SEEN fma? I'm sorry but i'm going to have to ignore your comment simply because your name used to be KyuubiNaruto. Possibly some fanboyism going on.

And no, hit and miss, Naruto is not on a god-like level. Nor is he clever enough to beat the state alchemist. To make this easier to call, I'll take off the kyuubi.

Hit_and_Miss
What??? If you knock naruto down he comes back stronger... (When ever hes serious about a fight), Hes far faster then ED and far stronger.. Sure he might not be as clever at alchemy but hes good at tactics.. with just the "swap yourself for a log any time you take damage" tech he would win... ED is a good fighter, but narutos just too strong close up.. At a distance ED could attack with alchemy, but it wouldn't take Naruto long to close him down...

Naruto is just like goku... He will never lose a serious fight...always gaining "the ultimate powers" like it was nothing... beating people who are cocidered the best like there nothing....

QuincE
Alright good point. All go with Naruto then. However, I still disagree with Naruto being on goku's level.

Nice Ichigo sig by the way, however Ishida The Quincy kicks absolute ass.

....even though Ichigo would slice him in a plethora of slices.

Hit_and_Miss
Well Hes not on gokus lvl just yet,(you get the idea though, was an anology).. Give him time... He will tap into his latent fox powers.. Get some hair extentions...

Hes already doing mini-KHHs! laughing out loud

Will Ishida ever get his powers back?? I thought once his pimp glove got removed he was doomed!

QuincE
Doomed!!!!!

He's gotta get his powers back man. He was the only Cool Cast Member with glasses!

Save Aizen and a few other LOSERS. But other than Ishida.....Byakuya owns too.

Hit_and_Miss
Now heres a better fight for you...

Ichigo vs Naruto

We will forget that normaly naruto couldn't see ichi or even damage him without a soul slayer..

But who would win???

QuincE
hmmm.....Bankai Ichigo?

Tails x 20
ok kyuubi off edward all the way naruto has no chance then but when naruto has kyuubi it's over he can beat anyone. By anyone i mean people not people like trigun or inuyasha or sesshomaru or scar,gluttony,wrath,lust,envy and much more.

dvampire
ED wins. He just transmute Naruto.

ShinobiRikari
I've never actually seen The Fullmetal Alchemist, but from what i've heard from its fans, Ed would win. Naruto basically wins his fights by making his opponents think he's and idiot and then by going into his Kyuubi state.

FullMetalLover1
well ed will always be my lover, so ipick fullmetal

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by dvampire
ED wins. He just transmute Naruto.

ed states he doesn't know how to transmute people...

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by QuincE
hmmm.....Bankai Ichigo?

I think with bankai, ichi wins easy... Without them Naruto will end up going into fox forms like he did with saski... then I think naruto could win... But he would only be slighly ahead of ichi in power and abilities

MastaG
I only joined here just because alot of fans of ed want him to win,so they say he would...I fav animes are naruto bleach and fma
but really,sure ed's good at fighting,he can make a metal arm,shoot rock spikes at you,but all naruto needs to do is make shadow clones,then do rasengan,ed won't know which one he is,and game over ed...And i don't even want to get started with Shippuden Naruto...Heh...Naruto wouldn't even need shadow clones...And they would be the same age...
http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n75/SillyO_oCow/comics/poored.jpg

leonheartmm
roflmfao. nice pic.

anyhows, naruto beats him with ease. edward has nuthing on naruto, other than looks maybe.

Micheal_Myers
Naruto wins, hands down. Ed would never be able to trace Naruto's movements before it would be all over. Lets not forget what we are talking about here. Naruto is a ninja, ninja's move really fast. Ed is an alchemist, alchemist's.....well...they use alchemy....Ed can create weapons and such, but he could never even dream of hitting Naruto with any of them.

Mairuzu
Naruto would win even without Kyuubi

gazzar
ok first off MastaG awesome pic, laughed me butt off.

secondly what i don't think u guys realise is that ed can manipulate the environment around them so no matter how fast naruto is if he has no where to run to it becomes completely useless and also ed can immobilize naruto by having the material around them to wrap around his arms and legs.
Also from what i understand (please correct me if I'm wrong) but if naruto cant do his little symbol thing with his hands he can't do his special attacks.

so in my opinion it would be a very interesting battle which could span over about 4 eps? but ed would win in the end

leonheartmm
naruto can easily break through those kind of barriers with strength alone. and his speed isnt sumthing even ed's eyes can keep up with, there is also the fact that naruto doesnt need to form hand seals to perform the raasengan.

Dark-Jaxx
Without all the alchemy powers and metal limbs, Ed is just a normal human who happens to be a midget.

Without jutsus and weapons, Naruto is still the container for an immensley powerful demon fox.

Yeah, I'm going with Naruto.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Without all the alchemy powers and metal limbs, Ed is just a normal human who happens to be a midget.

Without jutsus and weapons, Naruto is still the container for an immensley powerful demon fox.

Yeah, I'm going with Naruto. Ed is a good hand to hand fighter too but Naruto wins this match.

Mr.Murder27
uh...As much as I hate Naruto he will win this battle. Is it posible for Ed to recreate a copy of the seal Naruto has to control the nine tail fox?

gazzar
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx

Yeah, I'm going with Naruto.

exactly naruto is a container for the demon fox so with out his jutsu he wouldnt know how to control that emence power so he would be an ordinary guy aswell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.