Happy Friday the 13th

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
Well,If you live in Aus I guess evil face Tonight I am going to a mates 20th birthday to get wasted so I hope nothing goes badfear

Has anything scary ever happened to you on friday the 13th?fear

redcaped
sshh sshh sshconfusedhah hah hahsick

shaber
I woke up with my wrists cut fear

Pandemoniac
On no Friday the 13th anything extraordinary bad has happened to me, actually some of those have been very good days.
For all those who fear and those who don't fear this day; I wish that all your fears shall be redundant and that all your hopes and wishes will come true.

shaber
chi chi chi ha ha ha

Wind Sister
Friday the Thirteenth is my lucky day, It is great stick out tongue I love it. My favorite number is 13.

shaber
It's going to be a really bad day for triskaidekaphobes everywhere.

Diamond~Kisses
I'm not leaving the house fear
Well, I'm sick anyway. So there you go. Friday 13th = death of Diamonds. Farewell wave

Mišt
I had an awesome day...

bogen
the 13 is mad, i always end up scaring people

Diamond~Kisses

Mišt
Well nothing orgasmic, just had a better-than-average day....

Went to the city, went to the shopping centre, had McD's for lunch, bought Firefly on dvd for $30 cheaper than another place I saw it, got my car brakes fixed, had chinese for dinner...Im easily entertained.

cruel jedi
i have an exam today so i guess thats just rotten luck sad

Salem07
I love Fridays, when it comes to school. I have no tests today or anything, they were all yesterdaysmile

ladygrim
the dont tend to turn unlucky for me but this friday the 13th is another matter..... i dropped toast and it landed butter side down spilt tea on my key board theres been a murder up my road (no joke) and the kettle has broke and i cant find any clean socks sad

cruel jedi
sad

JacopeX
Hell yea, Friday the 13th, the day im lucky

ladygrim
its unlucky for some it used to be my lucky day till this on

Spideys Sister
Freddy's comming for you! ninja

Roulette
It's the 13th?O.o...wow..I really get lost when I'm on holidaysembarrasment

I don't know what day it is eitherconfused

GCG
I had a bad week before this day. Physically wise.

Roulette
ouch..sounds badsad...what happened?

lil bitchiness
Well, i havent done much to claim good or bad day...i only woke up 4 hours ago...

Impediment
Ironically, today, Friday the 13th, is my 26th birthday. I'm still contemplating whether I should stay home or go to the movies.

punkrocker666
yay nothing bad ever happens to me on friday the thirteenth i actulyget good luck

xyz jedi
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Well,If you live in Aus I guess evil face Tonight I am going to a mates 20th birthday to get wasted so I hope nothing goes badfear

Has anything scary ever happened to you on friday the 13th?fear No. Friday 13th is stupid. Like 666.

CherryTopper
I have a13 phobia

I have bad connection with this day, I am shocked that I haven't been hit by a bus

bloodboys2blueb
I have not ever had a bad friday13th. But i don't understand what gave it the name for bad luck before.

T.M
Originally posted by shaber
It's going to be a really bad day for triskaidekaphobes everywhere.

actually thats just the fear of the number 13.

Paraskevidekatriaphobia / Paraskavedekatriaphobia or Friggatriskaidekaphobia are all names for the phobia of Friday 13th

Spartan005
I've never had a bad Friday 13th, but anyway tonight I'm having a horror movie marathon! giljotiinivampire

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Freddy's comming for you! ninja

fear

xyz jedi
Originally posted by bloodboys2blueb
I have not ever had a bad friday13th. But i don't understand what gave it the name for bad luck before. Jesus died on a Friday, 13 people in the last supper. So it's just some religious crap.

khfreak#1
Originally posted by Diamond~Kisses
I'm not leaving the house fear
Well, I'm sick anyway. So there you go. Friday 13th = death of Diamonds. Farewell wave
*pulls out a trumpet plays funeral march *and she never got 2 finish making my sig oh well

khfreak#1
i woke up the day after friday 13 not rememberin what happened the day b4 ,and had scars that were not there b4 .ever once in a while i can literally see in the dark areas where othe ppl see shadoes . dead seriuos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.