Congratulations!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
As I type this my sister Marti is giving birth to her first child.

My new nephew's name is Scott Calvin Quinn.

He will be my first nephew.

And the reason why I'm not at the hospital right now is because I am baby sitting my two neice's. As they are not allowed at the hospital because they would be too rambunctious.

BackFire349
congratulations. smile

keokiswahine
congrats, uncle lance. you now have one more to babysit. big grin big grin

yerssot
happy birthday!
and celebrate the little one smile

Dim
Awwwwwww...post a pic..I love babies. big grin

finti
wait until you have to change diapers uncle lance. big grin big grinevil face congrrats by hte way

Raz
Congrats!

night fett
congrats! eek!

Gundark
Congratulations Uncle Lance !!!! I'm sure Great Uncle Windu is very proud too. wink

mechmoggy
Top notch LW, its great being an uncle.

Now how can I hide this thread to stop Mrs.MM getting broody again....

mah
congrats!

LaurenE147
Congratulations very much. I looove babies and I've changed a couple of diapers in my day. sad

yerssot
firstly she needs to show up again on the forum big grin

keokiswahine
again, mech? how many kids do you and Mrs MM have?

LanceWindu
BTW, Scott was born last night and he weighs 7 pounds.

He almost died though.

They let my sister push for 3 hours and when he came out he was tired and had too much fluid in his lungs.

My other sister who was there said she saw the doctors giving him CPR, but my sister, the one who had Scott, doesn't know it yet.

Gundark
But he's okay now, right ?

LanceWindu
Yeah.

And from what I hear he's really cute too.

He has black hair.

ToMacco
Uncle Lance

Gundark
He needs baby Jedi clothes. Cool.

LaurenE147
If I marry a fellow Star Wars fan we're going to bring him home in Jedi robes.

mechmoggy
I glad to hear he's okay LW, now its your job to get him addicted to SW so our numbers continue to grow!

I haven't got any kids Keo, Mrs.MM has got all broody again cus our next door neighbour (the nice ones) have just had a little girl and theres tiny cute dresses on their washing line with, "I love my mommy", written on them.

Was your sisters fella at the birth LW? I'd want to be with Mrs.MM when its her turn, I know for sure that I'd cry at the birth of my kid(s). embarrasment

Corran
Congrats LW please pass this onto Marti and family!!

I think SW should become part of the national curricluum, all kids should be shown the pleasure of SW from an early age so that they do not miss out on the experience!

LanceWindu
I'll be sure to pass it on Corran.

I went and saw him today.

He's really cute and he kept pissing himself off. He just wouldn't stop scratching his face.

And BTW Mech, my brother-in-law was there the whole time.

And I'll be sure to teach him about Star Wars.

Hell I already did that for my neices. Whenever they see the commercials or the movies with me the go, "Look Uncle, Star Wars!!!"

So by the time they are 4 or 5 they will know everything there is to know about it. Hehe.

LaurenE147
Corrupting America's youth one baby at a time.

finti
yeah dont get him no Bush t-shirts

LaurenE147
or anybody who doesn't write their own music

Gundark
And no JarJar mobiles over his crib.

LaurenE147
They should make a mobile out of all of the Star Wars ships. X-wings, the millenium falcon, Jedi starfighter

LanceWindu
...a big Star Destroyer and they are all revolving around the Death Star???

Gundark
Thats a bit much.

How about some fuzzy Ewoks ?

LaurenE147
and wookies

or better yet, Ewan McGregor, Hayden Christensen, and Harrison Ford

*Lauren and Gundy pant*

Ushgarak
Have you seen Velvet Goldmine, Lauren? Shows you all of Ewan you will ever need to see.

LaurenE147
I've heard of him and his dirty roles he does. I just choose not to watch those.

Corran
If you don't see it, it didn't happen eh Lauren.

finti
more or less

LaurenE147
Bingo, baby.

I was watching an interview of Ewan's with Jay Leno and he was talking about a play he was in when he was young and they were performing in a "tweedish" town. There was a scene where he was naked but he had a helmet or something covering up his manly areas. He decided to give the old ladies in tweed a thrill. At one part in this scene he is supposed to jump up and run off stage. Instead of keeping the helmet in front of his equipment he brings it up and exposes himself. And every time he did it he got a collective gasp like "Ah!" I thought that was funny.

Corran
So how many old ladies keeled over and died of a heart attack?

mechmoggy
Exposing yourself to old ladies sounds a little sick to me. eek!

Gundark
I don't care.

*faints*

mechmoggy
Would it still be attractive if say.........Albert Steptoe were doing it?

LaurenE147
who?

Corran
Albert Steptoe of Steptoe and Son fame, he's a bit like Ewan McGregor only more experienced. laughing out loud

LaurenE147
Ohhhhhhh, you mean he's decrepped. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.