I am looking for the name of a movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LabMonkey
Hello all,
I am new here so please forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place. The movie I am seeking the name of came out sometime in the 1980's I believe. I was younger so I have very little information about it. All I remember is that it had some sort of sea creature in it (kind of like "The creature from the black lagoon"wink I remember some people camping on the beach and the creature raping a woman. At the end of the movie she gave birth and the child turned out to also be a creature like his father. Like I said I have very little information, but if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.....LabMonkey

Nevermind
Sounds like the The Fly a bit. I haven't seen it in ages but I remember in the end that the woman gave birth to the man who turned into a fly's son.

Try to post it in here next time. wink

redcaped
The Beast Within

ddaddybigd
it sounds like it could also be one of the "it's alive" movies.

Gaetane
defenitely humanoids from the deep!!!!

LabMonkey
Humanoids from the deep, that's it! Thank you so much -Gaetane- I have been trying to remember the name of that movies for years. I wish I would of found this forum earlier.....Again thank you very much....LabMonkey

LabMonkey
Just wanted to thank everyone for your help.....LabMonkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.