Spawn v Superman v Silver Surfer who wud win and who wud come 2nd?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

streekz
Not sure bout either spawn's or silver surfer's powers thats why ive asked.. confused cool

Uberking Robert
The Surfer is astronomically more powerful than Superman. Spawn, a street level character, doesn't even matter in this fight. He goes splat in the first tenth of a second.

streekz
This is probably a stupid question... but here goes... wot is a street level character? wot other types are there? space, cosmic?

I always thought superman was unbeatable but didnt relise silver surfer was so powerful.

grey fox
Spawn beats superman easily , he slaps 'the man of steel' around and then vaporises surfer.

FG725
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
The Surfer is astronomically more powerful than Superman. Spawn, a street level character, doesn't even matter in this fight. He goes splat in the first tenth of a second.
are ya dumb spawn is so super powerful he with a snap he can make a giant explosion FOO!

grey fox
Originally posted by FG725
are ya dumb spawn is so super powerful he with a snap he can make a giant explosion FOO!

This is what i was saying , spawn is godlike , i know he could kill supes easily enough and i think with some effort he could do the same to surfer....

FG725
yeah and if he had foamy to distract cuss 'em out he would comquer the galaxy!

FG725
oh and here is a dose of spawns power just to show you that he isnt weak robert
http://img216.imageshack.us/my.php?image=19ks.jpg

Quick Freeze
good match
im rootin for man of steel!

joesha28
1) SS
2) Spawn

MattDay
Superman would be in close nick with SS and Spawn isn't as powerful as you make him out to be, the originals is what i always go by, they are the best before they become tainted with new ideas and what not (the fansboys)

Spawn would lose eventually, his ability to live through a lot of punishment will keep him around a while longer, superman wouldn't get hurt by most of his attacks, fire doesn't tough the man of steel, SS would be too quick, even for supes and thats his advantage over him, his strength wouldnt be near supes to start with. So between supes and SS in the end.

grey fox
Originally posted by MattDay
Superman would be in close nick with SS and Spawn isn't as powerful as you make him out to be, the originals is what i always go by, they are the best before they become tainted with new ideas and what not (the fansboys)

Spawn would lose eventually, his ability to live through a lot of punishment will keep him around a while longer, superman wouldn't get hurt by most of his attacks, fire doesn't tough the man of steel, SS would be too quick, even for supes and thats his advantage over him, his strength wouldnt be near supes to start with. So between supes and SS in the end.

All of spawns attacks are magical , supes goes down quicker then a new york hooker . Silver surfer , may be able to beat spawn ....but i doubt it.

BobbyD
You'd see a double team on the part of SS and Supes to take Spawn out, if it had to come to that. Then SS and Clark would shake hands and go their separate ways.

MattDay
Originally posted by BobbyD
You'd see a double team on the part of SS and Supes to take Spawn out, if it had to come to that. Then SS and Clark would shake hands and go their separate ways.

haha yea that could happen, spawn is considered evil and SS and SM are defenders of good, it makes good sense to me if this fight occured

Jvenom
MattDay if you only go by the originals then Superman would lose for sure since at first he could not fly or even lift anything past three tons. That is if you only go by the originals.

R.O.T. Yahman

'Surfer is astronomically more powerful than Superman'

According to who ?????

Please say either Long Pig or Adam whore lock ! smile

FG725
Originally posted by BobbyD
um you do know spawn is a good guy right? Spawn has gone through hell literally i dont think supes will pose as too much of a threat and um its just till knockout right? anyway Spawn can kill supes but silver surfer is more of a challenge spidey was doing good against him for awhile im not sure if spawn could take him or not but for you who still think spawn is weak here is a pic of him against Urizen http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sp098247fz.jpg

BobbyD
My apologies, FG. ....thought Spawn was a bad guy. sad embarrasment

Dark Urizen

It's really sad that you know nothing about Spawn sad Feel free to be educated by the thread that can be accessed via the link in my sig smile

Superspeed, Superstrength that enables him to throw around skyscrapers, hellblasts that can topple an Ancient God and are said to be strong enough to burn down the gates of Heaven, matter alteration and transmutation, one of the best regenerations in comics, unbreakable chains, control over nature, ability to stop time dead in its tracks, etc. etc. telling you something?

Not to mention all of his attacks are magical in nature wink

haha yea that could happen, spawn is considered evil and SS and SM are defenders of good, it makes good sense to me if this fight occured

So THAT's why he turned Hell into a mini-heaven when he became ruler of Hell, and THAT's why he's saved the world from destruction several times, and THAT's why he's saved the lives of people trying to kill him, etc. etc. It's because he's EEEEEVIL. It's all clear now roll eyes (sarcastic)

FG725
lol u tell em wickerman

grey fox
See Du knows the way.....

Sir Whirlysplat
Supes uses his sword - nuff said smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.