Troia & Starfire vs Namor & Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
No prep. Fight takes place in Central Park, Manhattan. Characters are their most recent canon incarnations. Namor maintains fresh-out-of-water status throughout the fight. Who wins?

DarkCrawler
Troia and Starfire 7/10. They are both pretty versatile, and while Namor is it too, Thing really isn't. Fight would probably go to the skies, and Thing could not do much. I think Namor is stronger then Starfire, but I'm not sure about Trioa.

xmarksthespot
Replace Thing with Iron-Man?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Replace Thing with Iron-Man? Makes it a much harder decision IMO. I don't know enough about Troia Starfire to say who definately wins, but i'm leaning more towards Namor and Iron Man.

The Ion
I'd lean towwards Starfire & Troia. Starfire's Nova attack would make things difficult for Namor.

Draco69
And Troia has these undefinable moon-powers as the Goddess of the Moon which no writer has taken upon to even explain....

Blair Wind
what ARE troia's powers?

Blair Wind
????

Draco69
She used to be just a poor man's Wonder Woman. Now she's the Titanese Goddess of the Moon. She's displayed firing forcebeams, creating forcefields, and manipulating objects Tking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.