Flash versus Quicksilver....with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
OK the fight takes place in a hospital , both of the speedsters have their leg's broken for not paying their Loan Sharks

Their all hopped up on morphine and in wheelchairs

Let's rock and *snigger* roll

spetznaz
Originally posted by grey fox
OK the fight takes place in a hospital , both of the speedsters have their leg's broken for not paying their Loan Sharks

Their all hopped up on morphine and in wheelchairs

Let's rock and *snigger* roll

Wolverine wins!!!!!

jrodslam
Flash still wins. His healing factor is off the charts.

But even if they are in wheelchairs, Flash still has faster hand movements than Quicksilver.

thundercracker
brilliant flash but still this would b great to see

spetznaz
Honestly ....you could have Quicksilver healthy, and the Flash in a wheelchair ....and the Flash would win.
You could have Quicksilver healthy, and the Flash with a broken leg, and the Flash would win.
You could have Quicksilver healthy, and the Flash lying on the floor with 2 broken legs and one broken arm, and the Flash would win.

You could have Quicksilver healthy, and tell the Flash that the only way he would win would be for him to evacuate a city of 532,000 people in 0.00001 MICROSECONDS (and do this while the city is being vaporized in a nuclear blast), and even then the Flash would win.

The Flash is simply beyond Quicksilver in every imaginable manner.

BTW: The whole 532,000 people in a city thing was from JLA: Trial by Fire, where the Flash evacuated 532,000 people in the span of 0.00001 microseconds. He got the people out 2 - 3 at a time.

Now that is speed.

Crimson Phoenix
poor quicksilver. i see so many of these flash versus quicksilver threads, and in all these threads, the anwers are always the same. honestly, who actually thinks that peitro has a chance? unless his sister finds out his legs been cut off......

grey fox
I actually created this thread in response to streekz thread . I had this idea of the two zipping up and down hospital wards , just red and grey blurs....

Arahan
Hmm Quicksilver hasnt his powers anymore. Did anyone read Son of M 2? After what happened there I think he will get his powers back and may be a bit more.

But for this fight, yeah Flash wins in every scenario.

Creshosk
Originally posted by grey fox
both of the speedsters have their leg's broken for not paying their Loan Sharks Well there's some plot induced stupidity for you. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.