So really, does cheering really help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
So does cheering and making alot of noise for your team at a sports game really help? Or is it just something done to make you feel like your helping when really your just making useless noise? Does booing when the opposing team is at the freethrow line help them miss the shot? Or is it just something done to make you feel like you helped out when really it doesn't do anything.

Vote.

Koala MeatPie
Hell yeah!

When i played in the Provincials (Tri-state) Our team would cheer and chnt DURING the agmes even if we where loosing, God, we where kings... Result? Our Team won the most games...

Yet We got silver in the finals... even if we still had most agmes won.
That game was awsome... 5 Rounds of Over time.

Sorry, what was the question?

Punker69
Does cheering help.

Koala MeatPie
Oh, yes it does.

Imaginary
Who cares, it's fun big grin

Darth Macabre
When I played baseball, I hated when people cheered while I was up. In fact if it were a home game, they would shush everyone with their fingers to their mouth. It was quite a site to see.

Punker69
When I go to basketball game we all make noise when the other team is shooting a free throw happy

DanZeke25
Yes, it definatley does.

Itzak
yes it sure does. I mean if you're fightin' somebody and you hear your name YELLED out, you're goin' get pumped up. At least I do!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.