The New Avengers -vs- LOBO -vs- The X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The New Avengers and The Astonishing X-Men are both trying to hunt down LOBO. Only kind of prep they have on him is a folder that contains the skills and powers of LOBO. Both teams will try to catch him dead or alive. The 2 teams are not working together. Both teams know that he is hideing some where in NYC.

Who wins?....The X-men, The Avengers or LOBO?

The New Avengers: ........The X-men:
Cap.America ..................Cyclops
Spider Woman ...............Emma Frost
Iron Man.......................Colosus
Luke Cage ....................Beast
Spider-man ...................Wolverine
Ronin ...........................Kitty

vs

LOBO

Psycho Ninja
Every single drop of Lobo, turns into another Lobo.......

Malo
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Every single drop of Lobo, turns into another Lobo.......

I think he lost that power to do so?

Creshosk
Emma frost. . . Spiderwoman . . . Kitty. . .

How well does he do against . . . Telepaths and the phereomnes and someone who can phase you into the ground?

TheKahn
Kitty could just phase him into the ground.

Draco69
Wouldn't work. Lobo is essentially unkillable and immortal. Their best bet is to restrain or teleport him to an inaccessible area....which Iron Man is capable of doing.

Draco69
Originally posted by Creshosk
Emma frost. . . Spiderwoman . . . Kitty. . .

How well does he do against . . . Telepaths and the phereomnes and someone who can phase you into the ground?

Telepathy is useless against Lobo. Bear with me because it gets weird. He has a rock song that he constantly plays inside his head continuously that for some odd reason grants him immunity against all forms of telepathy even from high-ends like MM or Maxima.

Phasing wouldn't work either. He can't die. He would just break out. MM tried this trick but it didn't work.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Telepathy is useless against Lobo. Bear with me because it gets weird. He has a rock song that he constantly plays inside his head continuously that for some odd reason grants him immunity against all forms of telepathy even from high-ends like MM or Maxima.

Phasing wouldn't work either. He can't die. He would just break out. MM tried this trick but it didn't work. Lobo is awesome

supremthor
ya lobo wont lose but he coud win

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Every single drop of Lobo, turns into another Lobo....... how is he gonna bleed if he has a healing factor quicker than the hulk's?

TheKahn

Phasing wouldn't work either. He can't die. He would just break out. MM tried this trick but it didn't work.

Greatest Supepower Ever!!!!!!!!!! rock band

grey fox
Telepathy is useless against Lobo. Bear with me because it gets weird. He has a rock song that he constantly plays inside his head continuously that for some odd reason grants him immunity against all forms of telepathy.

Bet you it's Mettalica laughing laughing laughing

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Bet you it's Mettalica laughing laughing laughing metallica sucks, lobo is too hard for that its...

SLAYER!!!

id369
Originally posted by DrDoom101
how is he gonna bleed if he has a healing factor quicker than the hulk's?

I guess he can make himself bleed if he choses to.
(He can also die if he choses to)

grey fox
Originally posted by King KAM
metallica sucks, lobo is too hard for that its...

SLAYER!!!

No infact.... it's disturbed !!!!

Draco69
Lobo also has this ridiculous power where he can figure how to beat anybody. Yeah I know...

TheKahn
Lobo also has this ridiculous power where he can figure how to beat anybody. Yeah I know...

Oh, I thought that was Dr. Doom's, Batman's, & Wolverine's power roll eyes (sarcastic)

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
No infact.... it's disturbed !!!! fox i like you....but your trashy taste in music is not welcomhere....

Piedmon
First of all, the song is the theme to "Flipper."

Second, Lobo owns both teams and makes Spider Woman his girlfriend. Suh-nap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.