Cast Ideas for MGS Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tekno Boy
Here's a list of ideas for the cast of Metal Gear Solid Movies based on the games:

Metal Gear Solid 1: The Twin Snakes

Hugh Jackman - Solid & Liquid Snake
Hugo Weaving - Ocelot
Michael Clarke Duncan - Vulcan Raven
Ian McKellen - Psycho Mantis
Uma Thurman - Sniper Wolf
Hayden Christensen - Otacon
Patrick Stewart - Campbell
Kelly Hu - Mei Ling
Alicia Silverstone - Meryl (unless she's way younger than Jackman)

Unknown Actors - Gray Fox, D.A.R.P.A Chief, ArmsTech President, Naomi, Nastasha and other characters i forgot to mention

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

Hugh Jackman - Solid & Voice of Liquid Snake
Hugo Weaving - Ocelot
Hayden Christensen - Otacon
Sean Hayes - Raiden (because Raiden gay anyway and Sean is brilliant as Jack in Will and Grace)
Anthony Hopkins - Solidus
Halle Berry - Fortune
Morgan Freeman - Stillman
Patrick Stewart - Colonel
Keira Knightley - Rose

Unknown Actors - Sergei & Olga Gerlukovich, Vamp, Fatman, Emma Emmerich and other characters i forgot to mention

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

Hugh Jackman - Snake
Sean Hayes - Raidenovich
Gary Oldman - Sokolov
Arnold or Stallone - Volgin
Glenn Close - Boss
Jessica Alba - EVA

Unknown Actors - Major Zero, Para-Medic, Sigint, Ocelot, Pain, Fury, Fear, End, Sorrow, Granin and other characters i forgot to mention

What do you think? Post me your ideas and let's get something going.

mattador
lol, you just wasted a about 20 minutes coming up with crappy casting ideas. (You practically took everyone who played in X-Men and put them in this roll eyes (sarcastic) )

DarkWizard
No Offence, but that would be one hell of a crappy movie with that cast.
I hope some not so well known actors would be casted.

Tekno Boy
Well who better to play those parts. Still, you probably right about all unknown actors playing the parts, but keep Jackman because he would be great. And I would love to see Sean Hayes in a big blockbuster movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.