R4/w body vs. R2D2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Magnevus
I read somewhere that during the clonewars, R4 got a body at one point... and I wondered, what if him and R2 faced off?

The Creator
R2 WTF!pwns R4 out of existence.

Council#13
Yeah, R2 pwns

Darth Magnevus
How did I know you would say that? You didn't even take into acount R4s abilitys...

Itzak
Originally posted by Darth Magnevus
How did I know you would say that? You didn't even take into acount R4s abilitys...

What abilitys?

Council#13
laughing out loud yeah, what abilities?

Darth Magnevus
hmmm... true... I really gota think these things out better...

overlord
BAD THREAD!!!! BAD THREAD!!! jawdrop

braz
R2 sprays em with oil, makes a spark n sets him on fire like the two droids on ROTSlaughing

Captain REX
...the hell is this?

I do not recall any R4 units with bodies...but anyways...R2 units are far more equipped than R4 units. The R3 and R4 are more concentrated on specific tasks of hyperspace and flight aid and such, whereas the R2 are all-around crazy little bots.

R2 would win...but what the hell? A body?

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Captain REX
...the hell is this?

I do not recall any R4 units with bodies...but anyways...R2 units are far more equipped than R4 units. The R3 and R4 are more concentrated on specific tasks of hyperspace and flight aid and such, whereas the R2 are all-around crazy little bots.

R2 would win...but what the hell? A body?

I agree with Rex

overlord
Next thread: R2 without body versus C3PO battle armor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.