The Spear of Destiny is the most poweful weapon in the DC multiverse!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable

unknowable

roughrider
What about the Sword of Superman? Or was that lost before the Crisis?

Ultimate Rage

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by roughrider
What about the Sword of Superman? Or was that lost before the Crisis?

Don't know but it's pointless. It would have no effect on either LT or G.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
who gives a shit?

Dont b such a b*stard sad

grey fox
The spear of destiny (alternate name) could also kill an angel......

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Dont b such a b*stard sad

i am not.but he just keeps opening meaningless threads.in the VS. forum....and stuff.its like me opening a thread giving a bio about wolverine or something it has nothing to do with fighting

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage
i am not.but he just keeps opening meaningless threads.in the VS. forum....and stuff.its like me opening a thread giving a bio about wolverine or something it has nothing to do with fighting

Hes new so tell him what hes doing wrong and how he can fix it in the future instead of just being a b*stard about it which solves nothing. sad

Anyway why does it bother you, these days you spend most of your time on off topic so its not like u can say hes contributing to pushing all the good threads off the first page. No need to be so harsh just chill out. Let the mods sort out. wink

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Hes new so tell him what hes doing wrong and how he can fix it in the future instead of just being a b*stard about it which solves nothing. sad

Anyway why does it bother you, these days you spend most of your time on off topic so its not like u can say hes contributing to pushing all the good threads off the first page. No need to be so harsh just chill out. Let the mods sort out. wink

yes sir! big grin *runs back to off topic thread*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.