We need wargames based on Civil War, WWI, and Revolutionary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Seriously.

WWII as much as I love it, its been done.

Could use some more based on the Pacific though.

I am kind of a war history afficionado, and I love playing stuff that feels like your going back in time.

I want to fight the red coats, or charge at some confederacy with my rifle and bayonete.

Quiero Mota
I agree with you, homes. WW2 has been done to death. A WW1 game would prolly be boring cuz your stuck in the trenches, ey. Civil War would be tight or even Vietnam. Orale!

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
I agree with you, homes. WW2 has been done to death. A WW1 game would prolly be boring cuz your stuck in the trenches, ey. Civil War would be tight or even Vietnam. Orale!

I'm still enjoying WWII, I definetely want more games based on the pacific.

Veitnam games are fun too. I the only one that I played was 'conflict vietnam' and that was good times. I still need to get shellshock, and vietcong.

More based on Desert storm, and possibly somalia.

Even if there was one of each: Civil war, revolutionary, and WWI
I would be happy. I just wish somebody would take a chance and recreate all that stuff. Just the expierence would be a trip.

and yes everybody I realised I accidently put this in the wrong forum.
moderators please move.

DOOM2099
I would definitely like to see The Blue and The Grey: The Game just because it's got that whole brother against brother tragedy thing, I think that would make for an engaging plot. And anything based in the American western frontier is cool as heck, too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.