Who can beat the Flash...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Who can beat the Flash.......(Someone with-in his power level or below, meaning no Gods, Skyfathers, Celestrials, ect....)

roughrider
Apparently, his villan the Turltle!
Can stop the speed force, I understand! laughing out loud

Eternalfury
big grin LOL Yeah thatz true. I know about the Turtle but can anyone else ....

BobbyD
I suppose that characters who are incredibly fast have a chance. All they need to do is get one shot in and it's over....easier said than done, I know.

Some that come to mind that can pull it off are Supes, SS and WW.

olympian
In a race?

Anybody who can control the speed force or that can take Flash speed.

Or someone just faster, like Zoom 2. Dark Flash also iirc.

Overall, guys who come close of his speed and have other abilities.

NoFate007
PIS ruins Flash. Idk how people like Captain Boomerang ever do anything to him.

If he was written like he should be, it should only be people like Superman that could beat him, or telepaths, or cosmic beings and whatnot. Flash should not be able to be taken down by like, Shade.

Adam Warlock
Aquarian

Arahan
Aquarian from Marvel?

streekz
Wudnt Cable or Bishop be able to beat him?

they both used time travel... they cud see which way hes runnin and go back in time to shoot the same path................?

Its possible.....THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT whistle

Creshosk
Originally posted by streekz

they both used time travel... they cud see which way hes runnin and go back in time to shoot the same path................?

Its possible.....THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT whistle I don't think they could time travel at will. . and I don't think the'd be able to do anything with this "knowledge" they'd gain. . as I don't think they'd be able to gain that knowledge. . .

Lighthammer
Blade I'm sorry but The Flash who I like would go down to blade. Sure he could vibrate through is swords but as Flash is running through the sword Blade could trigger the booby trap and since Flash didn't see he doesn't realize in time to vibrate strough it and just like that you have a Flash Sishkabob.

Demas
Originally posted by streekz

Its possible.....THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT whistle

It's a good thought, but it shouldn't work (of course, knowing comic book writers, who knows?). In the past, Wally has been killed in the past, yet was still free to operate in the present. One example comes from the "Chain Lightning" (Cobalt Blue) storyline... where Wally and a villain's actions results in the Anti-Monitor winning during Crisis, who proceeds to wipe out existence. From that point forward, Barry wouldn't have passed on the mantle to Wally, Wally would have never discovered the Speed Force, and Wally- along with the rest of the universe- would have died... meaning present-day Wally/Flash should have ceased to exist, but instead he was free to operate, trying various measures and time travel tricks before he restored the timeline.

Now it's possible we could argue that eventually time would have caught up with him and he would have gradually vanished sort-of the way Marty's consequences gradually take effect in "Back To The Future", but from the above case, Flash still had plenty of time to try different things before fixing them all... so arguably, in a Rumble, he'd have the opportunity to fight back even against a time-traveller.

Demas
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Blade I'm sorry but The Flash who I like would go down to blade. Sure he could vibrate through is swords but as Flash is running through the sword Blade could trigger the booby trap and since Flash didn't see he doesn't realize in time to vibrate strough it and just like that you have a Flash Sishkabob.

While I'm sure you're being sarcastic (I hope), we've seen Flash impaled on a sword and worse before... the two issues with it are whether he could be hit in the first place and even if hit, what's to prevent him from using his accelerated healing factor?

If we're speaking simply vulnerabilities, of course, Flash standing still is baseline durable and vulnerable to just about anything a normal person is vulnerable to... that alone opens up some possibilities.

Rewmac
Godlike Batman or Godlike Diabolik or Godlike Elektra or Godlike Me big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Eternalfury
Who can beat the Flash.......(Someone with-in his power level or below, meaning no Gods, Skyfathers, Celestrials, ect....) Doom can beat him.

King KAM
Thanos.....wait you said no skyfathers...

DrDoom101
Doom can beat him. Oh wait you said God isn't allowed.

King KAM
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Doom can beat him. Oh wait you said God isn't allowed. Doom is smart for a human but he does have some major flaws which will stop him from ever being anything tooo supreme, Thanos stated, that he is too aggressive, he doesnt think his plans all the way through,and because of this he gets sniffed out alot, doom is like thanos if thanos werent well....the most tactical comic guy ever.

Superherovandal
you mean besides Lucifer?

Draco69
If Flash were written to full-potential and bloodlusted there would be very few people (within his power level) could truly stop him.

King KAM
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you mean besides Lucifer? idiot

outarddwarf
vertigo with a shot gun. Makes him dizzy and stuff as he runs around and then plugs him. That is only if he doesn't know she is his opponent at the time though because he would just super speed punch her before she got the thought off.

cheap cabbage
If everything about flash is speeded up, then shouldn't he have a massive healing factor?

The Ion
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
If everything about flash is speeded up, then shouldn't he have a massive healing factor?
He does.

jacobo0o
silver surfer can

Juntai
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
If everything about flash is speeded up, then shouldn't he have a massive healing factor? Near instant healing factor in fact.

Mider
promethus could beat him with planning.

2damnloud
Change rules

Can ANYONE within, below, or above Flash beat him?

xmeat
hulk

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Draco69
If Flash were written to full-potential and bloodlusted there would be very few people (within his power level) could truly stop him.

thumb up

darthgoober
Surfer or Runner would both probably take majority. Supes would do better than most, but well written Flash should take a slight majority on Supes.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober
Surfer or Runner would both probably take majority. Supes would do better than most, but well written Flash should take a slight majority on Supes.

Both written to their fullest, Flash would still be wrecking Superman. He's just too damn fast.

But yea. I agree for the most part. However, I believe it depends on the environment in which Surfer fights Flash.

Symmetric Chaos
No one can stop the Flash. NO ONE! evillaugh

Redatom65
Superman mad stick out tongue

Endless Mike
Doctor Strange

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Doctor Strange

Wouldn't have time to process the thought he would need to beat Flash.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Wouldn't have time to process the thought he would need to beat Flash.

Autoshields + dimension dump

Symmetric Chaos
Autoshields + dimension dump

glare

IMP x many thousands

Endless Mike
glare

IMP x many thousands

Proof that he can use it that many times in such a short period?

Faceman
Originally posted by Draco69

thumb up

I was thinking Runner, Silver Surfer but yet again they are over Flash in power level. Maybe Makkari if written well.

Symmetric Chaos
Proof that he can use it that many times in such a short period?

OK maybe not thousands of times but several times. How good are those auto shields?

Endless Mike
OK maybe not thousands of times but several times. How good are those auto shields?

Good enough to take a supernova at least

Symmetric Chaos
Good enough to take a supernova at least

InfinteMass >>> puny supernova stick out tongue

Well from Flash's PoV he's got hours of prep time to build something.

Grab some objects and start forcing KE into them. So even if he can't keep using IMPs he can blast at the shields with hyperfast projectiles.

Redatom65
once again. Superman

Endless Mike
InfinteMass >>> puny supernova stick out tongue

Well from Flash's PoV he's got hours of prep time to build something.

Grab some objects and start forcing KE into them. So even if he can't keep using IMPs he can blast at the shields with hyperfast projectiles.

No, because Doctor Strange can stop time and survive without his body by going to astral form

That reminds me, Deadman could also win

guy222
No, because Doctor Strange can stop time and survive without his body by going to astral form

That reminds me, Deadman could also win

makkari

Kazenji
How about quicksilver could he beat the flash ??

DevilGoblin
Hulk or Mangog wreck the planet. Flash dies. End of Game.Case Closed.

abraham-muvic
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk or Mangog wreck the planet. Flash dies. End of Game.Case Closed.

They will never hit Flash

Juntai
Batman w/ prep.
>.>

abraham-muvic
Flash is underrated here on KMC, it seems. People dont recognize his full potential

Juntai
Originally posted by abraham-muvic
Flash is underrated here on KMC, it seems. People dont recognize his full potential He's not really underrated, most people here know Flash can beat most anyone short of heralds, if he uses his powers right.

abraham-muvic
Originally posted by Juntai
He's not really underrated, most people here know Flash can beat most anyone short of heralds, if he uses his powers right.

He can punch with Superman like strenght at high speeds, like Zoom did to Wonder Woman. And people claims he cant damage most people?

Juntai
He can punch with Superman like strenght at high speeds, like Zoom did to Wonder Woman. And people claims he cant damage most people? The better debators on the forum already know this, you're telling anyone anything new.

abraham-muvic
The better debators on the forum already know this, you're telling anyone anything new.

So i guess its only the ignorants that still think Flash's punches are weak?

Juntai

That reminds me, Deadman could also win Flash can move between dimensions and time, so your time stop-dimension dump theory goes out of the window.

If he goes Astral, he BFR removed himself.

Juntai
So i guess its only the ignorants that still think Flash's punches are weak? Pretty much

abraham-muvic
Pretty much

Damn, i hate haters even more than fanboys

Bentley
Iceman may take a few.

Endless Mike
Aquarian

shksprtx
Originally posted by Kazenji
How about quicksilver could he beat the flash ??

Quicksilver's not even fast enough to beat Northstar...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman and Thanos come to mind.

spidey-dude
supersonic with all chaos emeralds beats flash

Superherovandal
Superman really can't...Flash is too fast to be hit.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Can Makkari or The Runner beat The Flash? Which Flash is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.