Harry beating voldermort by love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike_kyle
If harry beats voldermort, he's probably gonna beat him by his ability to luv. So how do u think love is gonig to help him?

H. S. 6
I would ask you to use proper English, but I've observed the fact that you are from Cairo, and therefore, I shall restrain myself.

And as for the question: I. Don't. Know. erm

Director_Joe
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I would ask you to use proper English, but I've observed the fact that you are from Cairo, and therefore, I shall restrain myself.

And as for the question: I. Don't. Know. erm

Nice use of a post. Insulting someone AND you didn't answer the question. Brilliant.

I think, as a twist in the plot, Harry won't use love to vanquish Voldemort, but he'll do so by using hate. Or more likely he'll just find some non-evil way to kill him.

Imperial_Samura
I've often wondered how Harry will end Voldermort. I mean, does he really have it in him to kill someone? Does he know any magic that lets him really kill? He couldn't even let Wormtail die, the wizard who betrayed his mother and father.

And I have always been wary of those cases where abstract concepts like "love", "hope" and "friendship" somehow manage to overcome vastly superior foes. I mean, it's just illogical. And besides, everybody loves, why is Harry being able to "love" special?

Still I agree, it'll be a plot twist. I think something symbolic, representative of Harry's love. I always wondered if maybe someone will sacrifice themselves for Harry, or might Harry sacrifice himself for someone? Voldermort can enter Harry, but he can't stay because Harry's humanity is to painful for him... Maybe Harry will find a way to posses Voldermort, an act which will destroy the Dark Lord as he can't cope against Harry's good being in his head. Maybe Harry will discover some fact, some truth that will awaken Voldermort's inner goodness, and when he realises how terrible he has been he will kill himself?

In the end, who knows?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Director_Joe
Nice use of a post. Insulting someone AND you didn't answer the question. Brilliant.

I think, as a twist in the plot, Harry won't use love to vanquish Voldemort, but he'll do so by using hate. Or more likely he'll just find some non-evil way to kill him.

First of all, I didn't insult him. I was being completely honest with my first sentence. no expression

Secondly, I wanted to share the fact that I didn't know how love would help win the fight.

If you don't like that, tough.

SpyCspider
hi, i'd like to share the fact that I have no idea how love can defeat Voldemort either

DanZeke25
I hope that if Love does have something to do with it, then JK better make it be something REALLY GOOD. Because IMO if Harry beats Voldemort because he can love, that would be stupid and a bad ending.

But, I can see into the future, so I already know how love if used. Here is what happens.

Voldemort and Harry are fighting, and one of the death eaters have Ginny. Harry tried to save Ginny instead of beating Voldemort, while Harry is doing so, Voldemort sneak attacks him and kills him. So Love worked in Voldemort's way, because Harry wouldn't have died if he didnt love Ginny. stick out tongue

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DanZeke25
I hope that if Love does have something to do with it, then JK better make it be something REALLY GOOD. Because IMO if Harry beats Voldemort because he can love, that would be stupid and a bad ending.

But, I can see into the future, so I already know how love if used. Here is what happens.

Voldemort and Harry are fighting, and one of the death eaters have Ginny. Harry tried to save Ginny instead of beating Voldemort, while Harry is doing so, Voldemort sneak attacks him and kills him. So Love worked in Voldemort's way, because Harry wouldn't have died if he didnt love Ginny. stick out tongue

Or maybe... shifty

Ginny secretly loves Voldemort. When Harry finds out, he bitchslaps her and kills Voldie... ninja

Director_Joe
Originally posted by H. S. 6
First of all, I didn't insult him. I was being completely honest with my first sentence. no expression

Secondly, I wanted to share the fact that I didn't know how love would help win the fight.

If you don't like that, tough.

You really need to stop making pointless posts in people's threads. If you wanna argue with me then just write me a pm.

To stay on topic, I personally don't think Voldemort and Harry are going to fight the way everyone thinks they're going to fight (with wands). So I think we can exspect something... Out of the ordinary.

Barker
You really need to stop making pointless posts in people's threads. If you wanna argue with me then just write me a pm.
Y'Know, for someone with the Title "Keeper of the Peace"...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Barker
Y'Know, for someone with the Title "Keeper of the Peace"...

laughing

I personally still like my original idea. stick out tongue

dagurlhoolived
i think the love will continue to protect harry, but not vanquish voldy. i think harry will have to do it the real way

undomiel
it would be really cool if harry defeated voldermort with the power of love since that is what has been protecting him throughout the books. personally i just cant really see harry fighting voldermort and actually winning.

kimzie3330
I think The most likely thing is that Harry tries to save ron or hermione and dies...but how voldy is going to be eighty-sixed beats the hell out of me....

zac_j
what if its a loop hole so it turns out to be a neverending story??!! And then its like, BAMM!! go read the series over again you dirty bastards...

cocopuffs

shaber
I don't know - perhaps it could once again burn Voldemort in the manner it used to? Voldemort might become more monstrous by establishing a further horcrux in order to make this seem plausible.

DarkC
Nice use of a post. Insulting someone AND you didn't answer the question. Brilliant
Someone didn't take a shit today...

scooby doo 12
that was rude

DarkC
Originally posted by scooby doo 12
that was rude
And so was this.

He needs to get off his high horse and lighten up, methinks.

Icicle
Originally posted by mike_kyle
If harry beats voldermort, he's probably gonna beat him by his ability to luv. So how do u think love is gonig to help him?

Hmm thats a really good question!!!
I'm not sure how love can beat him
JK will think of something awsome!!!!! smile

scooby doo 12
yes he is

16carlos1989
my opinion is that people should stop fighting in a thread and fight in a PM.

now on with the real topic.
Will love help Harry in defeating Voldemort?.

Yeah, in some way shape or form, the sacrificial protection given to Harry by his mother helps him love because it lets Harry know that there is good in the world. This also lets Harry 'love' people even though in the case of Wormtail he didnt kill him, this goes the same for Snape.

Yes i have brought Snape into this, in my opinion Harry will protect Snape in some way, and not kill Snape. This is again due to Harrys ability to love.

So in my conclusion, Harrys ability to love will help him.

Thekid1
That sounds wrong :P (the title)

Ronny
Well, I'm sort of getting the feeling that when harry does kill voldemort, it wont be by love, but by a burning hate. Which will destroy and maybe kill Harry.

What makes you think he'll use love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.