Have you suck an egg?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
Russians do. They break the egg barrier on the top with a spoon then suck it to the very last bit. It's very nutritious. First you have to boil the egg for a small time set before it hardens completely. Just like when you start a thread you see two eggs 0 and 0 one white the other yellow, well you know that when you buy at the food market. Then you choose from either one. Some people buy both some only one kind. Yes, good humor is the way to survive in this world. Hope you enjoy it cause I am not the only one creating threads stick out tongue

rickyduck
hmmmmmmmm

Itzak
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

_Sanctuary_
What the f**k?

redcaped
I enjoy my humor that is why I offer it to you to enjoy it just the same way.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Itzak
no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression no expression

I whole-heartedly agree. no expression

a1hsauce
messed

ladygrim
erm no

redcaped
I love making omelet with lots of onions. I heard a guy at Burger King ate a wopper and it had a condom in it! That was a sick joke and the guy sued. They said that was some kind of mistake with the onion. So, be smart and ask for one without onion. sick

redcaped
Also the morning breakfast is good at BK with fresh eggs. And make it fast.

Leo.M
no expression ............... no expression ........... no expression ........... *coughs* no expression ......... no expression

Itzak
Originally posted by Leo.M
no expression ............... no expression ........... no expression ........... *coughs* no expression ......... no expression

My sentiments exactly...

no expression no expression no expression no expression

no expression

Barker
What the f**k?

Made You Look.

Itzak
Originally posted by Barker
What the f**k?

Made You Look.

I see.... How droll....

no expression

bogen
i did once but differnt, put a pin whole in a raw egg at the top ofcourse and suck away.
not that nice but good for your body.

redcaped
An onion is a sphere just like earth or close. We start to cut it using a knife from the edge to the center and we get different sizes of rings. Then, by having it cut from the center to the edge which should be its last piece we get more rings. Onion is good for all ages. By the way. What is the word in English for the yellow mass of an egg? I call it "yema"

Diamond~Kisses
I haven't.
But....

Betty Eats Cakes And Uncle Sucks Eggs.

redcaped
Yes indeed. Onions always make you cry cry cry...

fini
no they dont

young onions will make your cry, older ones dont have as much oil and thus fumes. The fumes make your eyes water.

Deano
http://www.ctgilles.net/images/pictars/capacity.jpg

fini
laughing out loud

redcaped
fini I think your size as a real teacher is too big to fit in my thread. I am not a professional.

fini
huh??? what the fock does that have to do with anything????

redcaped
I just didn't know the characteristic nature of the onion. I was just adding some humor.

fini
U call that humour?????

where in that was the joke?

redcaped
It was my joke with no caution before. Keep the peace.

fini
huh

redcaped
Alright fini, you are welcome here as long as no one comes to kill my thread. So, please do continue. I got scared for a moment, sorry.

redcaped
C'mon, you don't know me well. I cook the omelet light so I eat it juicy with plenty of think crude onion rings. I never said I like to burn it. So come closer to the stage, I'm not that hot.

Raikura
Id say no, sucking an egg just doesnt seem like a canadian custom...

redcaped
C'mon don't drop dead. A fork 4 the omelet let not be a spoon. sad Do you have any other egg matter to use as humor? It's not that hard. It's harmless food after all.

redcaped
Oh there you are for god's sake. Do not ever take the "a" from your name!

redcaped
God Damn! That thread got 28,790 white eggs sold & 113,756 yellow eggs sold. That's good business! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.