My 2006, so far....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryTopper
Ok the two days of 06 went by smoothly, everyone was getting along and good great stuff. then the day after that I had to work at 4-9, and I also had an appointment to look at an apartment that was not fasr down the road and it was only 450\month

I was stoked and so was brandon, the time came to 10:30 when I had to leave and carol starts bitchin and saying you made this whole room a mess, NAY, I only had clothes on the floor cuz of my over piling laundry basket, her fuking 12 year old was the dam problem. So i cleaned only my shit and left her humongous pile of clothes on the floor and I had my laundry going...just mine. then carol left to run some errands when I wqas done cleanding I scatteered for the car keys, they were no wher to be seen, I was pissed, I told brandon what she has done and, then I had to go to work, then it hit me, carol hid the keys and gave them to denny (brandons' dad) cuz he gave me the keys when I left, why would he have brandon's keys when he has his own?

Then the day after the 12 year old comes home and she always makes me and brandon argue and then that makes the whole family pissed at him and I. but in the morning I was trying to get my stereo to work when 12 year old was poking me annoyingly in the arm and I snapped at her to knock it off, sshe goes and tells, I get bitched at again, then I go to work and I barely see brandon. so I get moody and we were still both scared if I was pregnant or not. then there was a scuffle where carol got pissed took the kids and left she made her fiance cry and she also was telling me what to do like posting rules on the door and I paid my half of the rent, so why the fuk did I have to obey shit when I bought it?

So brandon starts looking for a place for us, then carol wouldn't come home unless I was to leave forever. I am back in my home and I just recenly got a job and I found a place for 400\month and no sec deposit which that si pimp shit right thurr. and brandon turns 18 on the 19th next week and he gets his license on the 26th and then he is moving in with me

now tell me, is that some fuked up shit right there???

silver_tears
I understood very little of that What the f**k?

El_NINO
blink

CherryTopper
I know aint that some fuked up shit??????????????

bloodboys2blueb
my 2006 has not be great or bad

Bloigen
Originally posted by CherryTopper
Ok the two days of 06 went by smoothly, everyone was getting along and good great stuff. then the day after that I had to work at 4-9, and I also had an appointment to look at an apartment that was not fasr down the road and it was only 450\month

I was stoked and so was brandon, the time came to 10:30 when I had to leave and carol starts bitchin and saying you made this whole room a mess, NAY, I only had clothes on the floor cuz of my over piling laundry basket, her fuking 12 year old was the dam problem. So i cleaned only my shit and left her humongous pile of clothes on the floor and I had my laundry going...just mine. then carol left to run some errands when I wqas done cleanding I scatteered for the car keys, they were no wher to be seen, I was pissed, I told brandon what she has done and, then I had to go to work, then it hit me, carol hid the keys and gave them to denny (brandons' dad) cuz he gave me the keys when I left, why would he have brandon's keys when he has his own?

Then the day after the 12 year old comes home and she always makes me and brandon argue and then that makes the whole family pissed at him and I. but in the morning I was trying to get my stereo to work when 12 year old was poking me annoyingly in the arm and I snapped at her to knock it off, sshe goes and tells, I get bitched at again, then I go to work and I barely see brandon. so I get moody and we were still both scared if I was pregnant or not. then there was a scuffle where carol got pissed took the kids and left she made her fiance cry and she also was telling me what to do like posting rules on the door and I paid my half of the rent, so why the fuk did I have to obey shit when I bought it?

So brandon starts looking for a place for us, then carol wouldn't come home unless I was to leave forever. I am back in my home and I just recenly got a job and I found a place for 400\month and no sec deposit which that si pimp shit right thurr. and brandon turns 18 on the 19th next week and he gets his license on the 26th and then he is moving in with me

Wait a minute, Eddie Murphy knew Steven Seagal was the chef?

~Da Moose~
A) Who is Carol?

B) Who is Brandon?

C) Who fukkeeng CARES?!

Actually, scratch off A and B....because I DON'T care.

Lord Magnus
No reason to be profane, even if you spell it wrong. It's rude.

Friday the 13th, y'all!

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
No reason to be profane, even if you spell it wrong. It's rude.

Friday the 13th, y'all!

blink

Rriiight.....

Lana
Profanity's not against the rules.

Damnit.

Lord Magnus
Still rude.

Just cause something's legal... smoking's legal.

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Lana

Damnit.

laughing out loud Lana...ease up on the bad ass talk, girl....you'd make a sailor blush. wink

Lana
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
laughing out loud Lana...ease up on the bad ass talk, girl....you'd make a sailor blush. wink

stick out tongue

Storm
Originally posted by Lana

Damnit.
I just want to add that explicit, obscene or vulgar language is.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Englishpin@pple
Originally posted by CherryTopper

that.......

sux....

Ultimate Hulk43
My 2006 has been great so far,I have a girlfriend,I just rented King Kong today and I have an Xbox 360.

bogen
excuse me?, but did i or did i not say that 06 would suck?, i believe i did.
smart

Leo.M
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
A) Who is Carol?

B) Who is Brandon?

C) Who fukkeeng CARES?!

Actually, scratch off A and B....because I DON'T care.

Roulette
hmmm..the new year started out good for me....but right now, it's kinda screwymessed

aww well, I'm having my birthday party soon^-^maybe that will cheer me upbunny

tabby999
good start, was fine till two days ago, i ****ed up, did something against all my morals and now i'm depresed about it... lotsa fun

Syren
Good for you Cherry, glad things seem to be looking up thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.