This forum sucks soo much without me!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whobdamandog
I've really been cutting down on my posting for the past several weeks, due to time constraints..and I've noticed how bland this forum has become. All of you "Groupthinkers" can't come up with a single damn topic that appeals to more than about 20 people. I can already tell that the stock for KMC has dropped significantly due to the poor quality of the content.

Other New Year's annoyances:

I hate Bush Threads:

We get the point..You don't like George Bush!!!

Psuedo Intellectual threads:

Usually posted by some dink who has a Spider Man Rules!! or has what they believe to be a "witty" signature."

Anti Christian Threads

Christians are horrible..they want to spread peace and love!!! The horror!! We want to continue to bang dudes up the bungholes, kill young children, and live in a survival of the fittest Capitalist society..damn christians..always trying to make the world a better place.

Come on now people, certainly you all can come up with other things to talk about. Do you find your opinions that interesting..that you have to bore the rest of us with them on a day to day basis. If this is the case..please..for the life of ya..go out and experience life a bit, so at least you'll have a bit more then the standard tripe to add to GDF.

Fin.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/CLOWNSHOE.jpg

debbiejo
Hey, at least your not called Ms Alternative Topic.

Fire
GDF and most of the forums always run low in the months of December and January, it's the same in the summer.

botankus
Originally posted by debbiejo

Hey, don't put yourself down, Debs. Miss AT '06 is a very distinguished title.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
Hey, don't put yourself down, Debs. Miss AT '06 is a very distinguished title. eek! I'm special?

botankus
eek! I'm special?
Of course you are. I was in the running, too, but you beat me out. It's probably a gender issue, so I'm ready to sue.

PVS

you worked hard to earn that name

KharmaDog
Originally posted by whobdamandog
I've really been cutting down on my posting for the past several weeks, due to time constraints..and I've noticed how bland this forum has become. All of you "Groupthinkers" can't come up with a single damn topic that appeals to more than about 20 people. I can already tell that the stock for KMC has dropped significantly due to the poor quality of the content.

Other New Year's annoyances:

I hate Bush Threads:

We get the point..You don't like George Bush!!!

Psuedo Intellectual threads:

Usually posted by some dink who has a Spider Man Rules!! or has what they believe to be a "witty" signature."

Anti Christian Threads

Christians are horrible..they want to spread peace and love!!! The horror!! We want to continue to bang dudes up the bungholes, kill young children, and live in a survival of the fittest Capitalist society..damn christians..always trying to make the world a better place.

Come on now people, certainly you all can come up with other things to talk about. Do you find your opinions that interesting..that you have to bore the rest of us with them on a day to day basis. If this is the case..please..for the life of ya..go out and experience life a bit, so at least you'll have a bit more then the standard tripe to add to GDF.

Fin.

Ironic how an individual can call others others bland or redundant when they themselves acuse every member here of suffering from 'groupthink' in just about every thread he participates in.

Also ironic that one throws out accusations of others starting lame threads by starting a lame thread of their own.

Last little bit of irony:

Whob's sig:

Now whob, this is where you attack me and the others you regularly insult or disagree with using the same old insults you constantly employ. Then accuse us of 'groupthink' again. Then make an ass out of yourself a little bit more before you disappear from the forums for a while.

BackFire
This thread is just a idiotic trolling attempt, if you want to pat yourself on the back then send yourself a PM saying how awesome you think you are, don't polute the GDF with this horseshit.

Plus it's going to turn into a falme war.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.