thnnx fer yer paientice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghandii-llama
I,being me,want to say so long to all the cool humans who"ve helped this rusty wordsmith the last #'bered hours.Raz, lil'bitchin,sanctuary,storm...i"m tak"in my leave of you"se.(frisbee on crutches,don"t "cha know,w?the 12 yr old boy)I'll just waste yer time try"in to adapt to your fine house in the middle of the street.But leaving this , rember....."SHE ASKED ME NAME MY FOE THEN,..I SAID THE NEED W/IN SOME MEN TO FIGHT AND KILL THEIR BROTHERS W/OUT THOUGHT OF LOVE OR god"

ghandii-llama
Originally posted by ghandii-llama
I,being me,want to say so long to all the cool humans who"ve helped this rusty wordsmith the last #'bered hours.Raz, lil'bitchin,sanctuary,storm...i"m tak"in my leave of you"se.(frisbee on crutches,don"t "cha know,w?the 12 yr old boy)I'll just waste yer time try"in to adapt to your fine house in the middle of the street.But leaving this , rember....."SHE ASKED ME NAME MY FOE THEN,..I SAID THE NEED W/IN SOME MEN TO FIGHT AND KILL THEIR BROTHERS W/OUT THOUGHT OF LOVE OR god" blessed be the peacemakers,for we are the childern of all gods children

Prince Nauj
bye byes stick out tongue

River Wild
Bye for now! hoping to see you again! Take care!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.