Sparda&Dante(all stuff DMC1,2,3,)&Virgil (the Sparda medal) vs. Anyone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
who can beat them?

juggernaut66666
juggernaut

Jose123
This should really go in the Game Vs. forums.

DigiMark007
Thanks...moving.

Shadow x 20
Hyper Sonic can beat them

Rewmac
Don't think so....Sparda can only be killed by a Demon, the only problem is he is the strongest demon...Only Dante or Virgil can handle his power, but not the true one...Only the power of Sparda within them...And Dante's Devil modes, they are healing him, giving him strenght and let's talk about the DMC1 and 3 all the weapons that means loads of Devil Triggers and ways of mystical evil powers and the medals from DMC 2 (all of them) incredibly too much abilities in them....And well Virgil...He is the coolest mutthafukka (big grin) from the family, fast enough,ability to teleport,send waves from sword,incredibly strong Devil Trigger mode,brutallity,speed and intelligance in fighting...

IcePunk
I like Dante more than most game characters, but he cant win against hyper sonic, that guy's invinsible, dante's only nearly invinsible, but he can take on most guys, that's for sure big grin

Shadow x 20
Hyper Sonic has unlimited power and is invincible. He can take down anyone from Devil May Cry.

Rewmac
Who is talking most about Dante...Sparda can only be killed by a demon and he is the strongest demon...If the Sonic guy is even a Demon not strongest...Cool but don't think he'd win.

Shadow x 20
The 7 Chaos Emeralds give Sonic unlimited power and he is invincible. Hyper Sonic can defeat anyone.

Knuckles X 20
kratos god-like spawn and scorpion

Zen2nd
I'm sure Alucard could put up a fair fight

IcePunk
Nah, he'd loose against Dante at 100 % full power with every demon shape, weapons and styles from all the games.
Or he could make it quick and turn into Sparda, nuff said

Zen2nd
You underestimate Alucard. He was able to bite someone in the neck, life them up and then fling them thus resulting in their head being removed. All just with his mouth.

Plus being able to separate himself.

Don't brother bringing up sunlight as it has no affect on Alucard.

IcePunk
Sparda can only be beaten by another demon(there are some exeptions, Alucard is none), Alucard is the son Dracula, a vampyre.
I could might as well be you who underestimate Dante & Sparda

Zen2nd
Then what would you class as a demon?

Shadow x 20
A vampire is a demon

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Hyper Sonic has unlimited power and is invincible. He can take down anyone from Devil May Cry.

No, what you're saying is that he can take down anyone, anytime.

IcePunk
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
A vampire is a demon
in what aspect?

Knuckles X 20
i agree that a vampier is a demon

leonheartmm
almost no1 can kill em, in nocturne dante went up against the multiversal lucifer and metatron.

mailedbypostman
The word "demon" is too restrictive. Lol, hyper sonic being a demon, lol.

Lord Ryugen
There's quite a few people that can take the DMC guy's out. Anyone from a sonic game using the chaos emeralds, Megaman X and his mates. Sephiroth provided he has enough time to use the solar system killing Supernova attack (although thats really a draw since he'd kill himself.) Spawn, any of the main mechs in ZOE 1 and 2, FFIX's Kuja in Trance mode. Non game characters include most of the level charactors DC and Marvel Comics, the main heroes and villains from DBZ, the high level channellers from Robert Jordan's 'The Wheel of Time' Garion or any of the gods from David Edding's 'Belgaried' *spelling* and the 'Mallorn' *spelling*. I'd post more but I haven't slept in twenty four hours and my head hurts.

Knuckles X 20
well i wish you a good night and spehiroth would beat the shit out of dante and vergil without the supernova

Lord Ryugen
Thanks man. I don't think Sephiroth has enough power to take all three of the DMC team without calling in the Supernova, in single combat he'd beat each of them, though Sparda would be phenomenally tough. The problem with Sephiroth is that we never saw the capabilities of his power in combat. There's at least ten Sephiroth vs someone else threads where I listed his feats throughout FFVII. He's done a lot but his combat ability is pure speculation unless we're using the one affected by Aerith's prayer.

swedish_bum
Spawn Takes them all..

Knuckles X 20
im sure that sephitoth has enought power to kill all three with masteered materia

Lord Ryugen
Again we've only ever seen materia used against stationary targets, we can only speculate on its accuracy agianst moving targets. Not to mention Sephiroth only ever sported basic attack materia the one time he could be controlled. It may have been mastered but the attack range was pretty small per spell. Don't get me wrong everything I say is pure speculation as well and while Sephiroth is pretty damm powerful (high point was holding back Holy while maintiaing a shield that only the Sister Cannon could penetrate) since he's never applied that power in combat I can only say that I think he'd win with Supernova against them as a team.

bean_machine
Originally posted by IcePunk
Sparda can only be beaten by another demon(there are some exeptions, Alucard is none), Alucard is the son Dracula, a vampyre.
I could might as well be you who underestimate Dante & Sparda

Well I don't think that Alucard is the son of Dracula, but Dracula himself.

In the manga, during his final seal release state Alucard appears as Vlad wearing armor.

If you read the manga there are other reasons to believe he is actually Dracula.

Alucard would own Dante.

Oh and a definition of a vampire is a demon that inhabit the undead body of a resurrected corpse. So vampires can be technically considered demons. it just depends on what definition you use.

Lord Ryugen
Arucard going all out could probably win, None f the DMC characters carry holy weapons which is pretty much the only thing that can kill him. Out of interest do people think Raziel from the Soul Reaver games could pull it off, he's pretty much immortal and wields a weapon that directly damages the soul.

DanteMayCry
i know who can kill dante and vergil

their own father the real sparda

IcePunk
Hell yeah devil

Lord Ryugen
Yeah but he's on their side so it probably won't happen.

IcePunk
yeah, you're right

Lord Ryugen
Then again considering what arrogant b*****s they are he might just turn around and set them straight laughing

Burning thought
kain solos

Keollyn
Hitsugaya takes it alone.

Fuddle
I can think of quite many stick out tongue

Burning thought
please name some

Fuddle
Anyone from 'The Pantheon' and a bunch of other Warcraft ones, Ragnarok/Ymir/Prometheus, Mewtwo, Nihilus, Tyrael but now my mind ran short on ideas no expression

Burning thought
M2, please tell me how M2 will have a chance against almost the whole of DMC?

the Pantheon maybe a good idea, but i doubt anyone, Aman'thul would or possibly Norgannon

Fuddle
All Mewtwo does is freeze them at place with his mind, block all their abilities and strangle them smile

Burning thought
dont you know the Spardas? Dante alone would likely take out M2 handily, he has guns and all kinds of weapons not to menstion time powers like kains (to some extent)

M2 wouldnt do against all of em

Fuddle
Why not?

Burning thought
when does he hold up 3 beings of the power of the brothers?

his and mews combined full powered blasts didnt even truly kill Ash......infact it didnt do much damage at all to his body, he just got knocked out

Fuddle
Mewtwo's attack would have destroyed Ash, but Mew's attack saved him. Then the tears of the pokemons brought Ash back to life, although he would not be using that attack in a fight like this. It takes too much time to charge.

He does never hold up 3 beings of the power of the brothers, but does that mean he can not? Not at all

His TK is beyond almost any other gaming character. He lift multiple tons without effort. He removed an entire landscape by only motioning his arms.

He has suffocated people before (No, not to death), while at the same time keeping the body from moving and lifting the body up in the air.

He also blocked an estimated 100 pokemons from using special attacks constantly (passivly) while at the same time fighting Mew.

If Mewtwo at any point would have wanted Ash dead, he would have been.

Burning thought
Originally posted by Fuddle
Mewtwo's attack would have destroyed Ash, but Mew's attack saved him. Then the tears of the pokemons brought Ash back to life, although he would not be using that attack in a fight like this. It takes too much time to charge.

He does never hold up 3 beings of the power of the brothers, but does that mean he can not? Not at all

His TK is beyond almost any other gaming character. He lift multiple tons without effort. He removed an entire landscape by only motioning his arms.

He has suffocated people before (No, not to death), while at the same time keeping the body from moving and lifting the body up in the air.

He also blocked an estimated 100 pokemons from using special attacks constantly (passivly) while at the same time fighting Mew.

If Mewtwo at any point would have wanted Ash dead, he would have been.

the brothers are just so many many times greater than ash is not even funny, also did he die? where does it say Ash died ime curious and not just knocked out or unconcious

i doubt hell keep concnetration on all of them at once for a long period of time, it would not be simple enoguh to just strangle them, not before one of them teleports out of M2 grip and soon theyll be upon him, constantly following him through their own teleports if he does so until eventually they will slash him to pieces or shoot him down.

Fuddle
Let us see if I get what your implying here stick out tongue

So you think the creature that can with his mind alone litteraly reform stone out of mountain, lift busses filled with people and blast massive facilities into pieces would not be capable of killing someone like Ash?

I do not have an official source that Ash actually died there, but it is said everywhere. All Pokemon fans agrees that Ash died, but was brought back to life by the Pokemons.

How would they teleport if he keep them from doing it? As far as I know, Dante and the crew needs air. If he cut of their air supply, they will not live much longer.

If he lose grasp of one, he simply teleport and regrasp him. I do not think you have any idea how advance Mewtwo's TK is smile

Burning thought
Let us see if I get what your implying here stick out tongue

So you think the creature that can with his mind alone litteraly reform stone out of mountain, lift busses filled with people and blast massive facilities into pieces would not be capable of killing someone like Ash?

I do not have an official source that Ash actually died there, but it is said everywhere. All Pokemon fans agrees that Ash died, but was brought back to life by the Pokemons.

How would they teleport if he keep them from doing it? As far as I know, Dante and the crew needs air. If he cut of their air supply, they will not live much longer.

If he lose grasp of one, he simply teleport and regrasp him. I do not think you have any idea how advance Mewtwo's TK is smile

nah i think you just dont understand that he cant grasp something that isnt there, they would just teleport and hed have to keep trying to grasp at them but then hed end up just grasping at air again. I feel your just overhpying M2, he cannot concentrade on any of his powers enough to deal any damage to the brothers before they teleport again, and they can use time manipulations to make M2 so slow he cant barely move, then hes a gonner

Fuddle
He does not need to grasp them to block their attacks. He select them trough his mind and their powers seize to function. He would not miss them either. He never has because it is instantly and at the specific target, not the specific location.

You say you feel me overhyping Mewtwo (However that can be FELT no expression), but in fact all I do is bring up things he has already done. If I am overhyping him, then so is the creators of Pokemon.

Burning thought
He does not need to grasp them to block their attacks. He select them trough his mind and their powers seize to function. He would not miss them either. He never has because it is instantly and at the specific target, not the specific location.

You say you feel me overhyping Mewtwo, but in fact all I do is bring up things he has already done. If I am overhyping him, then so is the creators of Pokemon.

you are overhpying him by saying he can stop the powers of anyone imo, please describe how this works, i wouldnt fight against it if it was explained or if it was on a being more grand than a pathetic pokemon creature, so please explain how stopping powers works.

but anyway, they will teleport again and again until eventually M2 is frozen in time and sliced to bits with swords

Fuddle
"My clones dont need their powers to prove their worth. I will block all the pokemons special abilities using my psychic powers. Now we will see who triumphs. GO!"

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought
you are overhpying him by saying he can stop the powers of anyone imo, please describe how this works, i wouldnt fight against it if it was explained or if it was on a being more grand than a pathetic pokemon creature, so please explain how stopping powers works.

but anyway, they will teleport again and again until eventually M2 is frozen in time and sliced to bits with swords

Mewtwo also has a protective shield that as far as we have seen has protected him from the strongest of impacts. A strike of sword probably will not penetrate the shield. He can simply tackle them to death, like he tried with Mew.

Burning thought
ahhh, all his own clones? ah i see, thats making more sense and lol at him Tackling Sparda

Fuddle
Originally posted by Burning thought
ahhh, all his own clones? ah i see, thats making more sense

He blocks the trainer's pokemons as well. He want the pokemons to have a physical showdown, while he and Mew fight to see who is the strongest.

Burning thought
i still want to know how it works, simply blocking pokemon powers isnt enough, this does not make any diffrence to any weapons and objects that give brothers power, most attacks from pokemon are from their own genes and such, they dont usually have other sources of power

Fuddle
I do not know why blocking an item would not work, since he does not effect the actual living being, but their powers. However, I will not argue this point since he has never blocked an actual item.

He has neglected and dispelled pokeballs, but that is about it.

Lana
Thread's against the rules, closed...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.