If...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bloigen
If I cloned chuck norris he would start off as a child right? So, I could eat Chuck as a baby. Then turn into Chuck Norris and rule the world. Making penguins our overlords, of course.

Koala MeatPie
No you couldn't

He was born by Punching his way out of his mother's womb.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Bloigen
If I cloned chuck norris he would start off as a child right? So, I could eat Chuck as a baby. Then turn into Chuck Norris and rule the world. Making penguins our overlords, of course.
i thought penguins were are over lords anyway?.......... i was obviously mistaken....

_Sanctuary_
What the f**k?

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
What the f**k?
sorry... curiosity got the better of me again...

Bloigen
Originally posted by *lizziekk*
i thought penguins were are over lords anyway?.......... i was obviously mistaken....

I suppose you're right.

Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
No you couldn't

Of course! Damnit.

Itzak
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
No you couldn't

So he would punch his way out of you. So I don't think you should eat chuck norris.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Itzak
So he would punch his way out of you. So I don't think you should eat chuck norris.
laughing out loud so true.....

penguins rule!

Lord Magnus
Indeed. But Bloigen doesn't represent them as a whole.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Indeed. But Bloigen doesn't represent them as a whole.
laughing out loud i know but i once went to a zoo and saw them.....they were cute but they looked unhappy sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.