My Birthday is Friday the 13th!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
So.......Today is Friday the 13th. Which also happens to be my 26th birthday. Am I in for something bad? Is superstition all a bunch of B.S.? I plan to go to downtown Houston tonight and party my ass of with all of my friends, so should I tell Fate to f*ck off? Or just stay in the safety of my house and play my new XBox 360 and drink Heineken? LOL. Why is there so much hoopla about this day anyway?

bloodboys2blueb
don't you have bad luck or does something bad happen to your pals ever

Impediment
......................................What? confused

_Sanctuary_
Happy birthday big grin

Impediment
Thanx. wink

Prince Nauj
HAppy Bday! evil face

Itzak
Happy Birthday Man. And I think you should go out and have fun with you're friends. yes

Diamond~Kisses
Happy Birthday, enjoy it happybday

Impediment
Yah. I've decided to go out to Houston tonight. I live like 50 miles north of there, so we're gonna go to all the sweet spots and barhop and all that other stuff. Damn Fate! She's a ho!

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Happy b-day! happy

Bloigen
I was really lucky today actually.

_Zoey-Ichigo_
It's not real I stepped on a crack and jumped on it all day no expression also I was lucky. no expression

Faroth
(Bad) luck = B.S. Don't worry...

Bloigen
And happy birthday.
ninja

_Zoey-Ichigo_
Originally posted by Faroth
(Bad) luck = B.S. Don't worry... no expression

BlackSunshine
HAPPY FRIGGIN BIRTHDAY!!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Mr Parker
Happy Birthday and dont tempt fate.

LonDon06
Friday the 13th is total BS. Nothing bad has ever happened to me or anyone I know

Impediment
Thank you to all of my beloved fellow KMC'ers. I appreciate the sentimates. Sincerely. See you tomorrow, preferrably not from the police station.

Lord Magnus
Friday the 13th is good luck. Friday the 4th, 8th, 15th, 16th, 23rd, 42nd, or 108th are all bad luck.

a1hsauce
Have Fun beepop!!!! big grin

Lord Magnus
This is weird... I forgot what thread I was on and sat staring at the title for like 30 seconds trying to figger it out.

AKM@
Dude, Happy birthday.

I hate to break this to you but your birthday was a Monday in 1980. I was born one year and one month later; Friday, November 13th, 1981.

BlackSunshine
DUDE....you are SO late.

Röland
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
DUDE....you are SO late.

rofl

Strangelove
Originally posted by AKM@
Dude, Happy birthday.

I hate to break this to you but your birthday was a Monday in 1980. I was born one year and one month later; Friday, November 13th, 1981. blink

WrathfulDwarf
Hahaha! You can do some wacky things on a Friday the 13th and blame it on your luck.

Impediment
My 2007 birthday will be Saturday the 13th. Party weekend! Why this thread was bumped is beyond me.

Kelly_LS
Happy Birthday.

Impediment
It's not actually my b-day. My birthday is January 13th, babe. stick out tongue I don't know why this was bumped.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Impediment
My 2007 birthday will be Saturday the 13th. Party weekend! Why this thread was bumped is beyond me.

yeah theres a lot of weird posters around here that bump old dead threads like this one for some queer reason only they know about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mystique Lynx
Originally posted by Impediment
It's not actually my b-day. My birthday is January 13th, babe. stick out tongue I don't know why this was bumped.

Capricorn!! eek!

Thorin
Well, Happy BDay

But
13 days are quite horrible days.
The 13th date.

Very bad luck, very bad days, usually.
I dont like at all 13 days, zape.

Damien B
appy b day but are u supersticious? DMB Jumpy

RZA
Well, when it really was your B-day I suspect you partly celebrated it with a marathon viewing of Friday the 13th movies....or at least that's what I would of done. confused

Impediment
Actually, I was in South Houston barhopping and throwing up out of the window of a moving vehicle while doing 70 mph on I-45. thumb up

RZA
^
That would've been my second choice big grin

Actually that sounds like my typical Saturday night, so I dunno for me the Jason marathon would've been at least something different.

Originally posted by Mystique Lynx
Capricorn!! eek!

me too eek!

Impediment
^^ Just imagine how pissed off the guy was behind us on I-45.

RZA
^
laughing Yeah, I bet he wasn't expecting vomit in the forecast that night

Impediment
I threw up on a Cadillac Sedan De Ville. The owner flagged us down and cursed us and nothing more. He said that we ought to be ashamed of ourselves for being "delinquints."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.