Make your keyboard a piano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
As we all know the piano is the finest musical instrument. Are you fast with the PC keyboard, I mean type fast? Well, let's roll it!!! I would like to have a keyboard with all the features it could have, languages, music symbols you know those like the letter "j" jeah that one. So, be creative, sing, jump, and enjoy your style if you can. Hit that keyboard doc the best you can and if music is not exactly what you type, try anyway to sound like it. Music comes from the heart and you can make anything sound like it. I like it! big grin

Deathblow
smile

redcaped
Yes, I am here for music and so they create them and me my own way. People think singers are gifted but no, anyone could be.

Dr. Strangelove
Originally posted by Deathblow
smile

eekwave

redcaped
Well Hello!

redcaped
We are the champions asdfgh,le.q]]]]]]sorry, my first try on this keyboard. We are the champions WE are the championsss

redcaped
To me there's no one better than Freddie Mercury.

redcaped
Quite a while isn't it. A flute is peace A piano is memory A guitar is love...I think!

Bierbommetje
Interesting thread this one...

/plotless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.