Why Darth Vader Respects Emporor Palpatine..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North

Tangible God
Very interesting.

Captain REX
Yes, good novel.

Shadow x 20
I agree. Vader was just putting up with Sidious as long as every Sith apprentice does their master.

calvin44
But towards the end (ROTJ) he became more dependant on keeping him alive(or so i think).

Dark Aristokrat
I think we all understand the real reason why Vader didn't revolt against Sidious...

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/5342/anniemakeup2rt.jpg

calvin44
lol, thats a good sight, eh? I loved the drunk one i put on The Battle Bar.

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, I found Georgette's world like last May.

calvin44
confused

Ganner Rhysode
Hmmm, that's really neat looking. I'll have to pick up that book. Is it reccomended I read The Labryinth first?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
Hmmm, that's really neat looking. I'll have to pick up that book. Is it reccomended I read The Labryinth first?

Hm. Sure. I recommend reading Ep 3 more-so though. I mean "Dark Lord" is the Ep. 3 sequel after all.

Darth Stephen
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Hm. Sure. I recommend reading Ep 3 more-so though. I mean "Dark Lord" is the Ep. 3 sequel after all.

Where do you get these novels, I cant seem to find them anywhere.
I looked down town in all the bookshops (only ottakers and whsmith)
And couldnt find any but our town is sh-it.
any help will do as they sound good to have.

Wesker
There needs to be a disclaimer on how to spell "Anakin" and "Emperor".

steverules
I may buy that. Still confused as to why he wanted Luke to help him bring down palpatine.

Fishy
Originally posted by steverules
I may buy that. Still confused as to why he wanted Luke to help him bring down palpatine.

Me too, why in heavens name would a Jedi want to take down the Dark Lord of the Sith, it just doesn't make any sense.

steverules
They really do muck up things with these books.

Decay
unfortunatly the rise of vader doesnt have as much stuff on vader as id like. id have some cool stuff and is worth buying, but much of it is devoted to some random jedi, who might be interesting in their own right, annoyed me alot becuase i bought the book for vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.