Lady Lumiya runs the PT Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Creator
Lumiya has 2 hours rest in between each duel.

1: Qui-Gon

2: Ki-Adi Mundi

3: Shaak Ti

4: Kit Fisto

5: Quinlan Vos

6: General Grievous

7: Darth Maul

8: ROTS Obi-Wan

9: ROTS Anakin

10: Mace Windu

So how far will she get? And also I made this thread to gauge Lumiya's power so feel free to tell me about any impressive force feats.

The Creator
So does this thread suck or did you guys miss it?

Darth_Glentract
I think none of us really know. She'd probably get past 6. I don't know why you put some weaker people lower on the list though. Remember that Obi-wan beat Anakin, he should be higher up. Same with Mundi.

darthsith19
Sorry, I don't know who Lady Lumiya is. But I don't think that lost is so inaccurate. IMO he put Qui-Gon to low - I'd have placed Master Jinn above Qui-Gon, maybe even above Vos or Grievous. Other than the Qui-Gon error it's perfect, except Mundi might be stronger than Shaak Ti. And Goerge Lucas says Anakin is stronger. Remember, Obi-Wan beat Vader, not Anakin. Anakin might not be alot stronger but, seeing how close Vader and Obi-Wan were, he'd only have to be ever so slightly stronger than Vader to be stronger than Obi-Wan.

Darth_Glentract
lol. Master Jinn is Qui-gon.

Mundi was the third highest ranking member in the Order and was one of 3 people that came up with the plan to remove Sidious or something like that. I don't think they'd give that to just anyone. And there is the fact that Mundi was able to fight off GG for a significant amount of time.

calvin44
I thought Plo was the third?

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by calvin44
I thought Plo was the third?

Where did you hear that?

calvin44
I just assumed he was more powerful than Mundi.

Darth_Glentract
Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.